PDA

View Full Version : Get yourself along there tonight.

vuefrom1875
04-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Rather than listening to that abominable excuse for a sports programme,yes you know the one,if possible get along tonight.i'm sure the club,and the players would really appreciate the extra support.We should be attracting crowds of 10k+.Four people I know are going for the first time this season tonight,simply because they are impressed,as most of us are,by A.S. and the style of play,and obviously that result last sunday helped them along the way!.....So,its not on tv.,the weather is to be ok..SO LETS GET OUT N FORCE..GGTTH.

Squealing pig
04-11-2015, 08:09 AM
Are the pods or ticket office open before ko

iwasthere1972
04-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Are the pods or ticket office open before ko

:agree:

LancashireHibby
04-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Just about to set off for ER. GGTTH

:gwa:

the pie eater
04-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Just about to set off for ER. GGTTH

:gwa:

C u around 12.50. :flag:

.Sean.
04-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Day off work so currently scraping myself out my pit to get myself ready to head into town and to the Office for pre-match scoops. Cannae wait :party::scarf:

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 11:34 AM
I have a French evening class so wont be there. Is this a valid excuse or will i be hauled over the coals for being too middle class? :dunno: #uberfan debate

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-11-2015, 12:00 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever read one of these hibs.net clarion calls and been influenced to go to a game? ;-)

.Sean.
04-11-2015, 12:20 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever read one of these hibs.net clarion calls and been influenced to go to a game? ;-)
There shouldn't be the need for them after how things have been going recently. Can't see why anyone with means to attend won't want to be there.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2015, 12:27 PM
I cannot understand why any Hibs fan who can afford to go tonight and has no other commitments would choose not to go.

This current Hibs team deserves the support of every single Hibs supporter.

givescotlandfreedom
04-11-2015, 12:30 PM
I have a French evening class so wont be there. Is this a valid excuse or will i be hauled over the coals for being too middle class? :dunno: #uberfan debate

It's meant to be an encouraging thread to help the club. Your comment isn't helpful.
For anyone able to attend, this is a huge chance to get to a Hampden and a sniff at silverware. This team has been doing well and deserves our support.

kaimendhibs
04-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Truly wish I was going, however I have to work. Will be kicking every ball in my mind tho

Hannah_hfc
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Setting off for Edinburgh now, still buzzing from Sundays result

GGTTH

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

.Sean.
04-11-2015, 12:35 PM
I cannot understand why any Hibs fan who can afford to go tonight and has no other commitments would choose not to go.

In a nutshell :aok:

West hamBERNIAN
04-11-2015, 12:38 PM
First game at Easter road since hibs beat Celtic 1-0. Just moved back to Scotland couple of weeks ago. :gwa:

Ricky Bobby
04-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Given the poor entertainment value in many of the Champions league games this season, and the dross being served up by the so called 'best league in the world' down south. I would prefer watching us every time just now.

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 12:41 PM
It's meant to be an encouraging thread to help the club. Your comment isn't helpful.
For anyone able to attend, this is a huge chance to get to a Hampden and a sniff at silverware. This team has been doing well and deserves our support.

Hey, it's just a joke. I'm sure my ill-advised post isn't going to make any difference to whether anyone chooses to go or not. Lighten up.

givescotlandfreedom
04-11-2015, 12:47 PM
Hey, it's just a joke. I'm sure my ill-advised post isn't going to make any difference to whether anyone chooses to go or not. Lighten up.

It's a pish one then.

speedy_gonzales
04-11-2015, 01:01 PM
It's a pish one then.
Surely "il est une merde un, puis",,,

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 01:37 PM
It's a pish one then.

I bow to your superior comic knowledge in this matter.

The Tubs
04-11-2015, 01:46 PM

Aye, it is.

Kin working class folk no learn languages too? ;-)

SteveHFC
04-11-2015, 02:08 PM

Those same people who you just mentioned who can afford to go but can't be bothered will be the same ones demanding a semi-final ticket if we get there.

Hibbyradge
04-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Those same people who you just mentioned who can afford to go but can't be bothered will be the same ones demanding a semi-final ticket if we get there.

:faf:

That's like one half of a straw man argument.

Steve20
04-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Why do people let this get to them so much? If people don't want to go, then that's entirely up to them. It's their life, their choice what they do on a Wednesday night. If they don't want to go and watch Hibs, then big deal. It's not like the atmosphere is great these days anyway, even with a decent sized support.

And if these same people get tickets for semi finals and finals, then so what. It's not like they'll be taking them away from the loyal support, who will get first dibs anyway.

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 02:19 PM

This is really confusing.

Can we not just say, 'if you're going, enjoy it' :dunno:

Leithenhibby
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM

aller prendre une courir et sauter :wink:

Brightside
04-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Why do people let this get to them so much? If people don't want to go, then that's entirely up to them. It's their life, their choice what they do on a Wednesday night. If they don't want to go and watch Hibs, then big deal. It's not like the atmosphere is great these days anyway, even with a decent sized support.

And if these same people get tickets for semi finals and finals, then so what. It's not like they'll be taking them away from the loyal support, who will get first dibs anyway.

No problem. Just don't them come on here and slate the club if they wont do anything to fix it.

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 02:35 PM
aller prendre une courir et sauter :wink:

Qui ne saute pas ne pas Hibby.

Smartie
04-11-2015, 02:38 PM

If you've got something better to do then that is your business.

You can either escargot to the game or you cannot.

Leithenhibby
04-11-2015, 02:42 PM

Qui ne saute pas ne pas Hibby.

Hibernian famille , sautant ensemble :wink:

Je ne peux pas assister, soit :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2015, 02:50 PM
i'm in, i'm thinking extra time might be needed tonight

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Buzzing for it. I will be patching training for this one. Be nice to get another win!!

04-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Stubbs and the team deserve every bit of support guys so if you are able to then get yourself down to ER tonight :flag:

GordonHFC
04-11-2015, 03:18 PM
I will be there at the top row of the top tier of the FF stand (RHS as you look at it). There is normally no one within about 5 rows of me and as I am at the back I can stand and watch games without any hassle :thumbsup:

ian cruise
04-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Fair enough if people can't go or don't want to go. Everyone has their own things going on. Good thing about a thread like this is that it makes folk question whether they maybe could go.

Case in point, I wasn't going to go tonight. This thread has made me change my mind. Aye it's a bit if stress organisation wise I don't need but if I can pay at the gate then I'll just deal with that. The team deserves the support.

GGTTH

PatHead
04-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Fair enough if people can't go or don't want to go. Everyone has their own things going on. Good thing about a thread like this is that it makes folk question whether they maybe could go.

Case in point, I wasn't going to go tonight. This thread has made me change my mind. Aye it's a bit if stress organisation wise I don't need but if I can pay at the gate then I'll just deal with that. The team deserves the support.

GGTTH

Good lad. Looking forward to it myself.

One of my sons went on Sunday for his first game of the season. Going back again today.

EastCalderHibby
04-11-2015, 04:02 PM
:agree:

effin better be still to pick up my tickets:flag::flag:

Malthibby
04-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Just picked up 4 for the East - had to go pretty far over & up to get them together.
GG

Pete
04-11-2015, 05:05 PM

This is a hibs board for hibs supporters and in general there is a default mentality and attitude for a football supporter.

It isn't similar to yours and I'm afraid you are the one who is going to have to deal with that.

we are hibs
04-11-2015, 05:05 PM
east stand looks like its filling up nicely, not including the big walk ups which are probably to be expected.

hfc rd
04-11-2015, 05:07 PM
What's the expected attendance tonight? Hope it's a good crowd. The team deserve it.

Stuarty27
04-11-2015, 05:14 PM
The east looks like more tickets have been sold tonight than Sundays game!

Hopefully with walk ups we can get over the 10k mark

Malthibby
04-11-2015, 05:15 PM
This is a hibs board for hibs supporters and in general there is a default mentality and attitude for a football supporter.

It isn't similar to yours and I'm afraid you are the one who is going to have to deal with that.

:agree: Most fans aren't getting too carried away (yet) & the wounds from the recent past are still at the scab-picking stage, but the positive
feeling around is a great thing & I'm just going to enjoy it. We deserve it, the team deserves it. What's not to like?
GG

iwasthere1972
04-11-2015, 05:30 PM
The east looks like more tickets have been sold tonight than Sundays game!

Hopefully with walk ups we can get over the 10k mark

More than likely that some tickets have been printed out for the ticket office/pods and haven't actually been sold yet.

Nevi_SOL
04-11-2015, 05:34 PM
The buzz is back for me after making my first game of the season due to work. Since Sunday I've been looking forward to tonight. Availability has now been changed at work. Half season ticket from Santa

Keith_M
04-11-2015, 06:04 PM
What's the expected attendance tonight? Hope it's a good crowd. The team deserve it.

Going by the online chart, the FF front is only going to be about a quarter full but the East is really busy.

Maybe a lot of people with STs in there move to other stands for Cup games. My Dad does that and only buys an FF ST because it's a lot cheaper.

ALF TUPPER
04-11-2015, 06:36 PM
first game at easter road since hibs beat celtic 1-0. Just moved back to scotland couple of weeks ago. :gwa:

coyi

ggtth 👍

ian cruise
04-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Vuefrom1875 thanks for starting this today (even though I was cursing you after two hours of travel due to roadworks).

I wouldn't have been here tonight if you hadn't started this thread

vuefrom1875
05-11-2015, 12:54 AM
[QUOTE=ian cruise;4496021]Vuefrom1875 thanks for starting this today (even though I was cursing you after two hours of travel due to roadworks).

I wouldn't have been here tonight if you hadn't started this thread[/QUO
Your welcome ian cruise,hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,marvellous performance from a team with no weaknesses tonight.GGTTH.

hibsbollah
05-11-2015, 05:38 AM

Note to self: next time, skive :boo hoo: