Twat Dislikes Bellend.

NAE NOOKIE
03-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Today's Exclusive;
Twat Dislikes Bellend.

:agree: :faf:

O'Rourke3
03-11-2015, 10:16 PM
JT a footballer with a weekly salary of 100K a week for a decade and a terrible haircut. Total t0££3r

Bostonhibby
03-11-2015, 10:24 PM
Absolutely no time for Terry but once in a lifetime he's going to be right and this is his time.

Northernhibee
03-11-2015, 10:26 PM
All of a sudden Robbie Savage has shot up in my estimation.

MWHIBBIES
03-11-2015, 10:38 PM
While Savage is a poor pundit it has nothing to do with his career. He actually had a really solid career playing over 300 premier league games and a league cup win with Leicester, most players would kill for that. Terry and his cronies have been pish poor this season and deserve all the criticism they are getting.

Danderhall Hibs
03-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Never mind Savage, that was quite disrespectful to clubs like Leicester, Birmingham and Blackburn.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Absolute cockwombles the both of them

high bee
03-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Never mind Savage, that was quite disrespectful to clubs like Leicester, Birmingham and Blackburn.

To say he played at a really poor level is ridiculous. What must he think if league 1 if the likes of Leicester are really poor.

Steve20
04-11-2015, 05:15 AM
Well said, John Terry.

Beefster
04-11-2015, 05:49 AM
I wonder if Terry tells his brother that he's not had a career, given he was a stereotypical journeyman.

Future17
04-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Terry's comments are massively disrespectful to thousands of his fellow professionals. There are many, many players who have been much better players than John Terry, yet not played at a higher level than Robbie Savage. I'd also say the majority of successful managers (including his own) were players that played "at a really bad level" like Savage, or at levels far below that, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to suggest he doesn't listen to what they say.

I despise Terry and Chelsea with a passion and, after my initial reaction, I was delighted to hear these comments from him. To me, it just confirms that he's starting to crack under the pressure, which is what has been happening with Jose over the past few weeks.

Hiber-nation
04-11-2015, 06:07 AM
Absolutely no time for Terry but once in a lifetime he's going to be right and this is his time.

:agree:

We're talking football here and not personalities. Having the likes of Savage giving "expert" analysis on the Champions League on the strength of him being controversial (I assume that's BT's reason) is just taking the piss.

Future17
04-11-2015, 06:07 AM
I wonder if Terry tells his brother that he's not had a career, given he was a stereotypical journeyman.

The pair of them have an unnatural interest in their fellow professionals...oh, sorry, their fellow professionals wives and girlfriends.

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 06:10 AM
I didn't like Savage as a player, but I don't mind him as a pundit. I've started watching Fletch and Sav on a Saturday morning and he's good on that.

blackpoolhibs
04-11-2015, 06:23 AM
Terry is an arse, someone should tell him you don't need to be a chef in the savoy to be able to tell if the scrambled egg is cooked properly.

Danderhall Hibs
04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
I wonder what he thinks of Matt Le Tissier's opinion.

HH81
04-11-2015, 06:34 AM
The truth hurt John Terry.

Onceinawhile
04-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Presumably he doesn't listen to his manager's opinion either then? Given mourinho never played at a decent level.

Danderhall Hibs
04-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Presumably he doesn't listen to his manager's opinion either then? Given mourinho never played at a decent level.

:hilarious good shout!

Geo_1875
04-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Terry's comments are massively disrespectful to thousands of his fellow professionals. There are many, many players who have been much better players than John Terry, yet not played at a higher level than Robbie Savage. I'd also say the majority of successful managers (including his own) were players that played "at a really bad level" like Savage, or at levels far below that, and I doubt he'd be brave enough to suggest he doesn't listen to what they say.

I despise Terry and Chelsea with a passion and, after my initial reaction, I was delighted to hear these comments from him. To me, it just confirms that he's starting to crack under the pressure, which is what has been happening with Jose over the past few weeks.

I don't see how his comments are disrespectful to any players who play or have played at a lower level. The comments were directed at Robbie Savage. I'm sure if there were any other "below average" footballers having a go at him on national television he'd respond to them as well. Savage is in a similar position to Stephen Craigan in that he has been paid by the BBC while out injured to "pundit" on other players performances. Shouldn't happen in my opinion.

Thecat23
04-11-2015, 09:45 AM
http://youtu.be/yFRZb4AWk0c

Just makes me laugh every time I watch it.

JimBHibees
04-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Today's Exclusive;
Twat Dislikes Bellend.

Indeed like two bald men fighting over a comb.

TAHibby
04-11-2015, 11:20 AM
I know it was just an excuse for him to have a go at Savage but obviously you don't need to have played at the highest level to be knowledgeable in the game, evidenced by him own manager who has done pretty well in management

givescotlandfreedom
04-11-2015, 11:53 AM
I know it was just an excuse for him to have a go at Savage but obviously you don't need to have played at the highest level to be knowledgeable in the game, evidenced by him own manager who has done pretty well in management

That's a fair point. There's not a great deal of good managers who were top class footballers.

lord bunberry
04-11-2015, 12:07 PM
While Savage is a poor pundit it has nothing to do with his career. He actually had a really solid career playing over 300 premier league games and a league cup win with Leicester, most players would kill for that. Terry and his cronies have been pish poor this season and deserve all the criticism they are getting.
He also played 39 times for Wales.

Future17
04-11-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't see how his comments are disrespectful to any players who play or have played at a lower level. The comments were directed at Robbie Savage. I'm sure if there were any other "below average" footballers having a go at him on national television he'd respond to them as well. Savage is in a similar position to Stephen Craigan in that he has been paid by the BBC while out injured to "pundit" on other players performances. Shouldn't happen in my opinion.

Savage isn't injured, he's retired. Terry didn't say anything about "below average" (at least in what I've heard). What he said was Savage played at a "really bad level". Given Savage played hundreds of EPL games and a good number of internationals, what is Terry saying about those who play, or have played, at a lower level?

heretoday
04-11-2015, 01:23 PM
I'd say Savage is more than qualified to pronounce on Prem League football and Chelsea's form in particular.

After all, he played near the bottom of the table for many years!

Terry is a total prick and a racist to boot.

Hibbyradge
04-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Terry is an arse, someone should tell him you don't need to be a chef in the savoy to be able to tell if the scrambled egg is cooked properly.

Exactly my sentiments.

Alex Ferguson never played at a high level, but still knew how to manage other footballers brilliantly, whether that was at St Mirren, Aberdeen or Manchester United.

Funnily enough, he listens to Mourinho, who hardly kicked a ball at senior level.

Or does he...

My_Wife_Camille
04-11-2015, 02:39 PM
This sounds harsh but it's probably true.
I reckon if John Terry were to get struck by lightning and killed today, no one, not even in his own family would shed a single tear.

He's just that kind of person.
A cold, dead eyed, sociopath.
Probably pisses on the toilet seat in public toilets gleefully.

CockneyRebel
04-11-2015, 02:51 PM
I reckon if John Terry were to get struck by lightning and killed today, no one, not even in his own family would shed a single tear.

You just sank to his level with that post.

lyonhibs
04-11-2015, 03:06 PM

FFS what an awful post.

I think the difference between Ferguson, Mourinho and Savage, and John Terry's (whom I cannot stand personally by the way) propensity to listen to them or not is that the first 2 aren't gobbing away publicly in the press saying he's past it.

Also, viewing a career to include their managerial successes, I think even JT would have to concede that Ferguson and Mourinho are perhaps worth listening to.

Can't stand him, but he's spot on on this occasion. Whether what Savage is saying is correct or not is a different question, but given their respective career successes, I'd be taking a "show us your medals then, you gobby prick" approach with Savage as well if I were JT.

HappyHanlon
04-11-2015, 03:32 PM

Deary me

04-11-2015, 03:35 PM
John Terry is an absolute **** of the highest order.

Thecat23
04-11-2015, 03:35 PM

Do yourself a favour and remove that. It's fine to dislike the man, as I do as well but saying that ***** is taking it to far!

hfc rd
04-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Can't stand John Terry at all! Total prick and a racist. But having said that though, Robbie Savage is enough for me to turn the tv off as he slavers some rubbish at times. Can't stand him at all!

Pete
04-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I can't remember much of the Anton Ferdinand stuff but was it not the general, widely accepted conclusion that Terry was not a racist but had used racial language in the heat of the moment? If so I reckon the permanent labeling of him as racist is wrong.

Saying that he does jobbies with the door open apparently so sod him.

Smartie
04-11-2015, 05:25 PM
I can't remember much of the Anton Ferdinand stuff but was it not the general, widely accepted conclusion that Terry was not a racist but had used racial language in the heat of the moment? If so I reckon the permanent labeling of him as racist is wrong.

Er………source?

Pete
04-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Er………source?

The Internet. :greengrin

hibsbollah
04-11-2015, 05:54 PM

He called him a #### (rhymes with moon). The word was identified by lip readers. His defence was that he was telling Ferdinard that someone else has called him that, rather than Terry himself using it in the 2nd person. Which was a ridiculous defence, incredible. But the FA bought it.

The_Horde
04-11-2015, 06:17 PM

Patter like that is at home on sickbag and swallow swallow.