PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HENDERSON DELIGHTED WITH CALL-UP

RSS Bot
03-11-2015, 04:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5828)

Planet Hibs
03-11-2015, 06:29 PM
He has been a cracking loan signing, his work rate and skill are brilliant and you can tell he feels right at home within our squad

Ronniekirk
03-11-2015, 06:44 PM
He has been a cracking loan signing, his work rate and skill are brilliant and you can tell he feels right at home within our squad

Watch the highlights and the goal celebrations after Cummings goal and Henderson is in there and some of facial expressions tell thier own story .
Also in second half whenever taking a corner he was urging hibs fans in the Famous Five stand to make some noise. He must of forgotten the singing section haven't been relocated there yet:greengrin
Agree his work rate and enthusiasm to the cause are huge assets and he I also has natural ability .Yes he was trying too hard at times because it was Rangers and maybe didn't have his best game ,but he has a big role to play for us no question of that

B.H.F.C
03-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Has anyone figured out why he was head to head with Fyvie on Sunday yet?

Mikey09
03-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Well done Hendo! One thing though... Why are the 21's games ALWAYS played at St Mirren frickin Park?!

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Well done Hendo! One thing though... Why are the 21's games ALWAYS played at St Mirren frickin Park?!

They've tried to give the players a "home ground",having said that, they've played their last game at Pittodrie

PatHead
04-11-2015, 01:26 PM
They've tried to give the players a "home ground",having said that, they've played their last game at Pittodrie

I raised that with the guy from the SFA at the last meeting of WT. He said we had held 2 full internationals at Easter Road in the last 5 years, praised the set up at ER and never answered my question.