PDA

View Full Version : Post match incident

My_Wife_Camille
02-11-2015, 09:25 PM
I imbibed several bottles of medium strength local beer, went home feeling very happy and made pleasant love to my girlfriend then fell slowly asleep with happy day dreams about winning the Championship... Woke up this morning feeling great and wishing we could play The Rangers every week.

Game on.....

SteveHFC
02-11-2015, 09:27 PM
I imbibed several bottles of medium strength local beer, went home feeling very happy and made pleasant love to my girlfriend then fell slowly asleep with happy day dreams about winning the Championship... Woke up this morning feeling great and wishing we could play The Rangers every week.

Game on.....
:not worth

Scottie
02-11-2015, 09:31 PM

Game on.....
I'm waiting till we win the Scottish Cup before I embark on any of that nonsense. :wink:

DaveF
02-11-2015, 09:32 PM

Game on.....

I hope your wife Camille does not find out.

My_Wife_Camille
02-11-2015, 10:26 PM

She was busy in the living room handling the ticket money....

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2015, 11:15 PM

Game on.....

So out of drinking, sleeping, beating Rangers and getting a bit, which did you like the best?

My_Wife_Camille
03-11-2015, 12:03 AM
"Paul Hanlon at the back post, nods the ball in to the net, Hibs are back in the lead, Paul Hanlon after 72 minutes"

It's the full explosion of joy. That's a high that takes a long time to come down from. Doesn't give you a hangover or expect bacon rolls and tea either.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2015, 05:15 AM

She's away trekking in the Sahara...