PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren Traffic

ben johnson
02-11-2015, 08:09 PM
The unbeatable The Rangers are at home on Saturday. Distinct possibility of hold ups on M8 getting past Govan on the M8 before and after the game in Paisley.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2015, 08:11 PM
The unbeatable The Rangers are at home on Saturday. Distinct possibility of hold ups on M8 getting past Govan on the M8 before and after the game in Paisley.

Hopefully they'll all be away about 20 minutes before the final whistle as the mighty Alloa Athletic take all three points, leaving us with a clear road on the way back home from Paisley.

Stax
02-11-2015, 08:47 PM
I remember the 1st season Sevco started out in the 3rd division the same thing happening. First game of the season? Iirc, we got in traffic on the way home. My son (9 at the time) was sitting in the car with his Hibs strip on. Bus full of zombies pulled up next to us and started going mental. All the usual Fenian / ftp ditties and these cretins sticking up middle and two fingered salutes :rolleyes:. My son shook his head and held up three fingers and said no, 3rd division. Quality, and thank f*** the traffic started to move :greengrin

Sir David Gray
02-11-2015, 09:17 PM
I remember the 1st season Sevco started out in the 3rd division the same thing happening. First game of the season? Iirc, we got in traffic on the way home. My son (9 at the time) was sitting in the car with his Hibs strip on. Bus full of zombies pulled up next to us and started going mental. All the usual Fenian / ftp ditties and these cretins sticking up middle and two fingered salutes :rolleyes:. My son shook his head and held up three fingers and said no, 3rd division. Quality, and thank f*** the traffic started to move :greengrin

The more I read about Sevco fans and their behaviour, the more convinced I am that their creation was the result of a science experiment gone badly wrong.

Albanian Hibs
02-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Think we must be close to selling out our allocation as I could only get tickets in section n5 today. Yesterday they were selling n4 & 5.

Stax
02-11-2015, 09:35 PM
The more I read about Sevco fans and their behaviour, the more convinced I am that their creation was the result of a science experiment gone badly wrong.
That's the depressing thing trig, I think most people
on here would have a tale to tell about them. Uncomfortable reading about CallumLaidlaw and his son yesterday. Since I've been going to the games they've consistently been the worst of the worst and taken liberties.