View Full Version : Charlie Reid talks about HSL

Leithenhibby
02-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Does exactly what it says on the tin :wink:

https://t.co/XhxsL2vrMA

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
02-11-2015, 08:07 PM
C'mon folks, let's get Stubbsy that striker for Xmas he was talking about on the radio tonight. The more sign ups we can get before then, the higher the quality we can bring in.
There are about 12,000 people who read this board, surely we can get HSL up to 2000?
Have a listen to the sportsound interview with Stubbs when it goes up tonight. Tell me he doesn't deserve our backing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
02-11-2015, 08:10 PM
C'mon folks, let's get Stubbsy that striker for Xmas he was talking about on the radio tonight. The more sign ups we can get before then, the higher the quality we can bring in.
There are about 12,000 people who read this board, surely we can get HSL up to 2000?
Have a listen to the sportsound interview with Stubbs when it goes up tonight. Tell me he doesn't deserve our backing.

Agreed 110% come on guys you can contribute from as little as £5 per month...let's back the board and Stubbsy and beat those thieving tramps from the west to the title!! GGTTH

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

IanM
02-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Will just keep this bumping

Leithenhibby
02-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Signing Up - https://t.co/eKbweh2EPS

It takes two minutes and will change our club for years and years...... :wink:

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
02-11-2015, 09:02 PM
As our kit sponsor says....

Just do it

CorrieHibs
02-11-2015, 09:30 PM
Just signed up. GGTTH

Pretty Boy
02-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Just signed up. GGTTH

:aok: Good man.

monkeyboy1875
02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Just signed up. Only took a few minutes on my tablet and really easy to do. Gave up fags 8 weeks ago, so will put the money to a better use 👍

Ozyhibby
02-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Just signed up. GGTTH

Nice one. We should make this thread a roll of honour.
We could burst through the 2000 mark before Xmas.

Ozyhibby
02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Just signed up. Only took a few minutes on my tablet and really easy to do. Gave up fags 8 weeks ago, so will put the money to a better use [emoji106]

Good work. We'll be signing Messi at this rate. [emoji23]

Leithenhibby
02-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Just signed up. GGTTH

Just signed up. Only took a few minutes on my tablet and really easy to do. Gave up fags 8 weeks ago, so will put the money to a better use 

Brilliant, welcome on board :aok:

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

California-Hibs
03-11-2015, 04:39 AM
Pleased to read a few new people signing up! Let's keep the ball rolling guys and continue to get new folk enrolled so we can take control of our club and continue/further improve our excellent signing structure of late. Let's make a goal of breaking the 2000 mark come christmas, it can be easily done. Spread the word to your friends and family, get sharing on social media etc.

Onwards and upwards Hibees, Mr Stubbs and mrs Dempster are leading this club perfectly and we need to be on the same page and all pull in the same direction. They're pleading with you, all you need to do is answer the call! :agree:

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Pleased to read a few new people signing up! Let's keep the ball rolling guys and continue to get new folk enrolled so we can take control of our club and continue/further improve our excellent signing structure of late. Let's make a goal of breaking the 2000 mark come christmas, it can be easily done. Spread the word to your friends and family, get sharing on social media etc.

Onwards and upwards Hibees, Mr Stubbs and mrs Dempster are leading this club perfectly and we need to be on the same page and all pull in the same direction. They're pleading with you, all you need to do is answer the call! :agree:

2000 by Xmas is a very achievable target. C'mon people, let's go for it.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

whiskyhibby
03-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Signing Up - https://t.co/eKbweh2EPS

It takes two minutes and will change our club for years and years...... :wink:

GGTTH

Agree, want to see the team strengthened in January .......then get signed up

soupy
03-11-2015, 11:11 AM
I signed up last night after reading this thread, the only reason I hadn't before was due to the hassle factor, but I actually didn't realise how easy it was.

Gatecrasher
03-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Good to see this is gaining momentum my first year is up in February and plan to continue the payments for as long as I can afford it.

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 11:18 AM
I signed up last night after reading this thread, the only reason I hadn't before was due to the hassle factor, but I actually didn't realise how easy it was.

Well done. It is unbelievably easy to do.

Juice-Terry
03-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Done! :flag:

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 12:05 PM

Practically a celebrity endorsement. [emoji3]

Brads Laing
03-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Signed up! GGTTH :flag:

Mcpakeisgod
03-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Done ! That was ridiculously quick!

Leithenhibby
03-11-2015, 07:08 PM

Signed up! GGTTH :flag:

Done ! That was ridiculously quick!

Huge thanks to you all. Welcome. :aok:

So many people saying how quick and easy it is to go through the process of signing up.

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Well done to you both. We seem to be building some momentum here.

HH81
03-11-2015, 07:41 PM
I am in. Should have signed up earlier.

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 07:49 PM
I am in. Should have signed up earlier.

Doesn't matter when, you're in now. Welcome aboard.
GGTTH

MSK
03-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Huge thanks to you all. Welcome. :aok:

So many people saying how quick and easy it is to go through the process of signing up.

GGTTHProb been asked and answered a zillion times on various threads but I will ask again on this one. If I sign up tonight/tomorrow does payment come off automatically, ie straight away or can I sign up now for first and future payments to come off last Thurs of each month ?

soupy
03-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Mines comes off on the 9th after setting it up last night so I'm presuming it's 7 days after settling it up..could be wrong though.

DaveF
03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Prob been asked and answered a zillion times on various threads but I will ask again on this one. If I sign up tonight/tomorrow does payment come off automatically, ie straight away or can I sign up now for first and future payments to come off last Thurs of each month ?

I set mine up on the 26th September and the email back said "The first payment will be debited from your bank account via Direct Debit on or shortly after 01 Oct 2015" so that was 5 days later. (it was taken on the 1st)

MSK
03-11-2015, 08:21 PM
I set mine up on the 26th September and the email back said "The first payment will be debited from your bank account via Direct Debit on or shortly after 01 Oct 2015" so that was 5 days later. (it was taken on the 1st)Thanks Dave, Leithenhibby just sent me a pm with good info. My issue was signing up now and money coming off the next few days as we have a lot going out (holidays/car) and not having enough to cover payments. I've been advised though I can set it up then contact HSL to change DD date. I'm happy with that and will sign up tomorrow 👍

Bostonhibby
03-11-2015, 08:32 PM
My penniless student son has just signed up - Hibs are his only team and despite living on the South coast he has done a few games - as a %age of income its a big ask but I have told him about his history.

Daughter is visiting tomorrow so fingers x'd.

Oscar T Grouch
03-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Signed up, I think, I'm not sure about this gocardless thing, but it said thank you once I okayed it so it must be okay :thumbsup: Onwards and upwards for the Hibees and it so easy you'll no even realise you've done it :greengrin

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 09:17 PM
My penniless student son has just signed up - Hibs are his only team and despite living on the South coast he has done a few games - as a %age of income its a big ask but I have told him about his history.

Daughter is visiting tomorrow so fingers x'd.

Signed up, I think, I'm not sure about this gocardless thing, but it said thank you once I okayed it so it must be okay :thumbsup: Onwards and upwards for the Hibees and it so easy you'll no even realise you've done it :greengrin

Brilliant news. Must be about 10 since the thread started.
GGTTH

Billy Whizz
03-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Brilliant news. Must be about 10 since the thread started.
GGTTH

You on commission

Ozyhibby
03-11-2015, 09:34 PM
You on commission

Aye, every sign up makes the team better which stops me moaning so much. It's a great investment for everyone. [emoji23]

Ronniekirk
03-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Aye, every sign up makes the team better which stops me moaning so much. It's a great investment for everyone. [emoji23]

This has to be worth another couple of hundred folk signing up before the end of the week :greengrin

Billy Whizz
03-11-2015, 09:58 PM
This has to be worth another couple of hundred folk signing up before the end of the week :greengrin

Good point

zitelli62
03-11-2015, 10:28 PM
just signed up its took me a year and a half to get over relegation but i genuinely believe we are making progress on and off the park great management team in place and far better communication from the board overall we are in a far better place than we were a year and a half ago and long may it continue we are on the up and its great to be part of the journey and if my little bit can help then all the better.

ggtth

Ronniekirk
03-11-2015, 10:35 PM
We seem to be on a roll with this .Just shows what a win over a Rangers can do Win our next two games and this could snowball right enough :agree::top marks

JHFC
03-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Signed up 👍🏻

Ozyhibby
04-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Signed up [emoji106]🏻

Welcome aboard.
Wonder if Hibs.net can get another 5 today? [emoji3]

CallumLaidlaw
04-11-2015, 09:10 AM

:greengrin This made me laugh out loud!

Leithenhibby
04-11-2015, 06:27 PM
just signed up its took me a year and a half to get over relegation but i genuinely believe we are making progress on and off the park great management team in place and far better communication from the board overall we are in a far better place than we were a year and a half ago and long may it continue we are on the up and its great to be part of the journey and if my little bit can help then all the better.

ggtth

Aw, the life of a Hibby. :wink: Welcome.

Signed up 

Welcome :aok: