PDA

View Full Version : Huns

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Strange specimens. Saw one in London Road muttering to himself, while fighting back tears. I thought he was on the phone at first, but no, he was slavering jakey nonsense to imaginary friends/enemies.

Pretty Boy
01-11-2015, 03:48 PM
They are the skid marks on the 3 day old underwear of society.

Their fondness for club leisure wear will be keeping Mike Ashley in clover for years to come though.

Tramps.

FromTheCapital
01-11-2015, 03:49 PM
The Hun Sectarian Brigade will be out in no time. All going ape **** at some lad on Twitter without realising that the term 'Hun' is not actually sectarian! Funny old bunch. Love seeing them hurting :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thecat23
01-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Strange specimens. Saw one in London Road muttering to himself, while fighting back tears. I thought he was on the phone at first, but no, he was slavering jakey nonsense to imaginary friends/enemies.

Shouldn't be a surprise to you... Isn't that what Zombies do?! 😉

Kato
01-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Was right up at the end nearest theirs. A bunch of strange man-puppets - no originality at all and like rangers fans of old, only happy when they have something to gloat over.

nonshinyfinish
01-11-2015, 07:22 PM

You'd think Warburton would get the bus back with the team.

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-11-2015, 10:57 PM
It's when they stand patting their arm suggesting that we're all heroin addicts, ironically whilst wearing their full tracksuits with a mouthful of teeth like a row of condemned houses. Your life expectancy is about 20 years below the UK average lads. Geez peace

lord bunberry
01-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Did anyone see the prick with the Union Jack outfit in the front row along at the west stand side? What a prick

FranckSuzy
02-11-2015, 07:44 AM

:faf:

The Leith Dutch
02-11-2015, 08:08 AM

I just spat out tea laughing at this on the train :)

AndyM_1875
02-11-2015, 08:09 AM
It's when they stand patting their arm suggesting that we're all heroin addicts, ironically whilst wearing their full tracksuits with a mouthful of teeth like a row of condemned houses. Your life expectancy is about 20 years below the UK average lads. Geez peace

They do have that Jeremy Kyle Show look about them.

GreenLake
02-11-2015, 10:18 AM

Brilliant!

CorrieHibs
02-11-2015, 11:51 AM
I had to walk with them very slightly as my cousin just stays at Albion gardens. As I was walking I saw them all shouting at this guy at a top flat window. He had a Scotland and Palestine flag out his window whist standing just looking down on them.

A few of the younger ones (kids) who were shouting abuse at him asked the older ones "Why they were doing it and what flag it was?" Which the older ones replied "Palestine, s**m" and "that boy should be arrested"

I don't know why the man was doing that, maybe just to wind them up? But for what reasons do they hate Palestine?

Pretty Boy
02-11-2015, 11:52 AM
I had to walk with them very slightly as my cousin just stays at Albion gardens. As I was walking I saw them all shouting at this guy at a top flat window. He had a Scotland and Palestine flag out his window whist standing just looking down on them.

A few of the younger ones (kids) who were shouting abuse at him asked the older ones "Why they were doing it and what flag it was?" Which the older ones replied "Palestine, ****" and "that boy should be arrested"

I don't know why the man was doing that, maybe just to wind them up. But for what reasons do they hate Palestine?

Because they are Israel and Celtic are Palestine in their own warped wee world.

It's tragic.

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Because they are Israel and Celtic are Palestine in their own warped wee world.

It's tragic.

They can fly the Star of David, wear the poppy and give a Nazi salute all at the same time. They are either witty situationist post-modernist types using ironic and provocative juxtapositions to make cryptic statements, or utterly confused moronic simpletons with the consciousness of a damaged amoeba.

I think I know where I stand on that one.

DaveF
02-11-2015, 04:49 PM
They can fly the Star of David, wear the poppy and give a Nazi salute all at the same time. They are either witty situationist post-modernist types using ironic and provocative juxtapositions to make cryptic statements, or utterly confused moronic simpletons with the consciousness of a damaged amoeba.

I didn't realise you held them in such high regard.

lucky
02-11-2015, 05:03 PM

Brilliant

hibsbollah
02-11-2015, 05:05 PM

You really ought to write a regular blog or something (the Bob blog?). That's simply tremendous :aok:

PISTOL1875
02-11-2015, 05:15 PM
I seen two wee hun laddies wearing poppies giving Nazi salutes at the end of the game..

Does these mutants actually realize what that means >???

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2015, 05:37 PM
I seen two wee hun laddies wearing poppies giving Nazi salutes at the end of the game..

Does these mutants actually realize what that means >???

don't waste your time trying to work it all out, their total ignorance is utterly bizarre

My_Wife_Camille
02-11-2015, 05:49 PM

Indeed. In this video I am posting the link to (caution - sick bag required) which I am sure most people have seen, you see what sounds like a Scottish male, in an England shirt talking about moving to Wales, whilst denigrating immigrants in the same outburst. Bizarre creatures.

http://youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-11-2015, 09:05 PM
They try and claim that their nazi salutes are actually just red hand of Ulster salutes. Because that makes much more sense for fans of a Scottish football team

kaimendhibs
02-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Indeed. In this video I am posting the link to (caution - sick bag required) which I am sure most people have seen, you see what sounds like a Scottish male, in an England shirt talking about moving to Wales, whilst denigrating immigrants in the same outburst. Bizarre creatures.

http://youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
Wow! Just wow