PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Can see us giving them a game and possibly beating them. Everyone who can, get a long and back the team. We have a team to be proud of and worth watching just now.

GGTTH 💚

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Can see us giving them a game and possibly beating them. Everyone who can, get a long and back the team. We have a team to be proud of and worth watching just now.

GGTTH 

Agreed - this will be a big test of our SPFL credentials. Turning over the Falkirks, Raiths, Rangers and QOS of this world is one thing, but it should be routine business. A win here and a cup semi would be a big boost.

bingo70
01-11-2015, 03:43 PM

GGTTH 💚

Giving them a game and possibly beating them? That's how I'd describe our chances against Celtic (or dundee utd last season)

Imo we're a considerably better team than them and I'd have thought we'd be strong favorites on Wednesday.

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2015, 03:46 PM
They'll see this as a great chance to get their season back on track. We need to stay grounded and not get carried away. That said, we're absolutely capable of beating them IMO.

Onion
01-11-2015, 03:48 PM

GGTTH 

Good distraction from the league and real chance of progressing to a semifinal.

xyz23jc
01-11-2015, 03:49 PM
They'll see this as a great chance to get their season back on track. We need to stay grounded and not get carried away. That said, we're absolutely capable of beating them IMO.

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gifIn a nutshell! We have an uncanny tendency to shoot ourselves in the foot with overconfidence at times!

O'Rourke3
01-11-2015, 03:51 PM
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gifIn a nutshell! We have an uncanny tendency to shoot ourselves in the foot with overconfidence at times!

This. They'll be geed up from that win yesterday and we'll be changed or potentially knackered. Everyone ran themselves hard today. We have a good squad though so it will be interesting. Was a great game last year - more of the same with a different outcome would be the Canine's Rollocks.

Del Boy
01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Won't be an easy game.

Whilst United aren't playing well by all accounts they battled like **** yesterday. McKay is a good striker and they still have 1 or 2 decent young players.

Col2
01-11-2015, 04:03 PM
I can see us freshen it up a bit given how tough today was but we have a squad to do that. Hopefully Boyle is fit.

I fancy us to win. Not over confidence just reality that we are playing well scoring goals and not conceding many.

St Mirren on Saturday worries me more over confidence.

Onceinawhile
01-11-2015, 04:04 PM
Bookies have United as slight favourites.

We should've done them last year, we've improved they're worse.

Ipso facto hibernian win.

Thecat23
01-11-2015, 04:06 PM
I think we will batter them!

HH81
01-11-2015, 04:08 PM
I am coming up from Yorkshire so no doubt Hibs will be crap. Ha.

Fancy a win after today.

wookie70
01-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Just bought mine. Hopefully get a good crowd as the team deserve some backing after 3 great wins against our main rivals in the League. Get through this and there is a decent chance of a good chunk of change and some silverware.

Pretty Boy
01-11-2015, 04:43 PM
We'll do them imo.

3-1 Hibs. Then hopefully Mixu sorts them out and some other nonsense side play the huns or Falkirk in the play off.

3pm
01-11-2015, 05:28 PM
1-0 will do on Wed.

St Mirren on Saturday is a game we must win.

Borderhibbie76
01-11-2015, 05:49 PM
1-0 will do on Wed.

St Mirren on Saturday is a game we must win.
I agree mate the cup is a great bonus but league is more important. ..I would even rest anybody that needs it on Weds in preparation for Paisley on Sat

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stevie-bee
01-11-2015, 06:10 PM
We seem a bit light in midfield , Dylan probably out can only think of the 4 who played today ,

Alfred E Newman
01-11-2015, 06:16 PM
It's now more important we win at Paisley next week.

Borderhibbie76
01-11-2015, 06:51 PM
We seem a bit light in midfield , Dylan probably out can only think of the 4 who played today ,
Carmichael, Boyle or even Stanton could all come in

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 06:59 PM

GGTTH 

Possibly beating them !!!! I told you we would chase those crazy
Baldheads out of the youn and we did We are back at home so depending on the team Stubbs puts out I would we looking for a win ,unless he saves key players for St Mirren game :wink:

emerald green
01-11-2015, 07:10 PM
It would be great to beat the Arabs, but it is far more important we won today and continue that next Saturday at St Mirren.

That won't be easy, as that will be three hard games in six days. Hopefully, today's result will give the whole squad a big boost to their confidence.

Jonnyboy
01-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Possibly beating them !!!! I told you we would chase those crazy
Baldheads out of the youn and we did We are back at home so depending on the team Stubbs puts out I would we looking for a win ,unless he saves key players for St Mirren game :wink:

Did your Mrs enjoy the game, Ronnie? :greengrin

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Did your Mrs enjoy the game, Ronnie? :greengrin

She did johnnyboy Two victories under her belt and perfect view of Cummings goal in row e section 44 then change ends and perfect view of the hanlon header in line with six yard box Sunshine on Leith weather wise ,and at the end
Problem now is she is saying we can't break our pre match routine and wants to stay in Hotels before every home game .:confused: Blackmail

Jonnyboy
01-11-2015, 07:23 PM
She did johnnyboy Two victories under her belt and perfect view of Cummings goal in row e section 44 then change ends and perfect view of the hanlon header in line with six yard box Sunshine on Leith weather wise ,and at the end
Problem now is she is saying we can't break our pre match routine and wants to stay in Hotels before every home game .:confused: Blackmail

Not at all. That's a result :greengrin

EastCalderHibby
01-11-2015, 07:24 PM

unlucky not to hump them last year and they had a better team then than they have now got my tickets tonight :gwa:

hibee_girl
01-11-2015, 07:26 PM
Really looking forward to Wednesday, I had to miss the game against them last year and my Grandad keeps telling me it was the best game he saw all season! :greengrin

Billy Whizz
01-11-2015, 07:27 PM
And you didn't bring her over to meet me Ronnie!

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Not at all. That's a result :greengrin

:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
01-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Really looking forward to Wednesday, I had to miss the game against them last year and my Grandad keeps telling me it was the best game he saw all season! :greengrin

Was he not at the 4-0 win over Sevco?

It was certainly up there as one of the best matches last season though.

Brightside
01-11-2015, 07:29 PM

??? Light in midfield? Jesus i don't think we've ever been stronger.

hibee_girl
01-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Was he not at the 4-0 win over Sevco?

It was certainly up there as one of the best matches last season though.

Yes he was there but he just really enjoyed the Utd game. Probably cos I wasn't there! :greengrin

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:30 PM
And you didn't bring her over to meet me Ronnie!

Next week in Paisley Billy :greengrin:aok:

FranckSuzy
01-11-2015, 07:34 PM

I hope this isn't payback for certain framed tops...? :wink: :greengrin

Billy Whizz
01-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I hope this isn't payback for certain framed tops...? :wink: :greengrin

She doesn't know about the tops, hope she's not reading this😄

Sir David Gray
01-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Yes he was there but he just really enjoyed the Utd game. Probably cos I wasn't there! :greengrin

We certainly played well against, what was, a decent Premiership side at the time.

We deserved to win that night.

FranckSuzy
01-11-2015, 07:38 PM
She doesn't know about the tops, hope she's not reading this

Has he hid them? :tee hee:

Billy Whizz
01-11-2015, 07:39 PM

You better ask Ronnie, that's if you've got a spare half hour ha ha

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:47 PM

IT was planked in the garage for a few weeks :rolleyes:but she asked my son what happened to the auction bid and James thought she was on to it so he dropped me in it .
My son has since moved to London ( in fact took in his first game at Quinn's today ) so the Framed top of Mr Cummings is now pride of place in his bedroom here in Paisley .
After today's goal it must have doubled in Value Suzy :greengrinWorth every penny to think there were five youngsters at the game today on the back of that watching us beat Rangers .

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:49 PM
You better ask Ronnie, that's if you've got a spare half hour ha ha

Brevity has never been my strong point :greengrin

FranckSuzy
01-11-2015, 07:50 PM
IT was planked in the garage for a few weeks :rolleyes:but she asked my son what happened to the auction bid and James thought she was on to it so he dropped me in it .
My son has since moved to London ( in fact took in his first game at Quinn's today ) so the Framed top of Mr Cummings is now pride of place in his bedroom here in Paisley .
After today's goal it must have doubled in Value Suzy :greengrinWorth every penny to think there were five youngsters at the game today on the back of that watching us beat Rangers .

:greengrin

Top man :aok:

B.H.F.C
01-11-2015, 08:34 PM
??? Light in midfield? Jesus i don't think we've ever been stronger.

We maybe have the numbers, and individually they are all pretty good players. But McGeough going off today showed just how important he is to the side. Hope his injury isn't too bad.

Billy Whizz
01-11-2015, 08:37 PM
We maybe have the numbers, and individually they are all pretty good players. But McGeough going off today showed just how important he is to the side. Hope his injury isn't too bad.

McGeough's career has been blighted with injuries, hope he can shake this off and go on a run of games

NAE NOOKIE
01-11-2015, 10:06 PM

GGTTH 

We have a real chance, but I think Stubbs will rest a few on Wednesday and I wouldn't blame him, St Mirren is more important.

As for backing the team ..... Apart from the 8 to 10 thousand usual suspects I am beginning to wonder if us beating a Real Madrid / Barcelona select would be enough to get the rest of our so called support off their *****.

Borderhibbie76
01-11-2015, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4493602]We have a real chance, but I think Stubbs will rest a few on Wednesday and I wouldn't blame him, St Mirren is more important.

As for backing the team ..... Apart from the 8 to 10 thousand usual suspects I am beginning to wonder if us beating a Real Madrid / Barcelona select would be enough to get the rest of our so called support off their *****.[/QUOTE

Aye the stay aways are fast running out of excuses

southern hibby
02-11-2015, 07:01 AM
Going to predict we will score at least 2 goals poss 3 against Dundee UTD,

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
02-11-2015, 07:52 AM
[QUOTE=NAE NOOKIE;4493602]We have a real chance, but I think Stubbs will rest a few on Wednesday and I wouldn't blame him, St Mirren is more important.

As for backing the team ..... Apart from the 8 to 10 thousand usual suspects I am beginning to wonder if us beating a Real Madrid / Barcelona select would be enough to get the rest of our so called support off their *****.[/QUOTE

They still have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highland_Hibby
02-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Is this game on TV?

DaveF
02-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Just bought my ticket and bringing along a friend's kid for his first ER game.

hibee_girl
02-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Is this game on TV?

No

Highland_Hibby
02-11-2015, 03:01 PM
No

Tut

jacomo
02-11-2015, 03:30 PM

True. Time for Carmichael to show us what he's got to offer, I hope.

Brightside
02-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Not looking very busy at the moment.... and kids are only a fiver. So would love to hear the reasons this time.

SteveHFC
02-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Not looking very busy at the moment.... and kids are only a fiver. So would love to hear the reasons this time.

This. No doubt these people will be desperate to get their hands on a semi-final ticket. Of course excluding those who can't make Wednesday for personal reasons etc.

lucky
02-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Wednesday's game is a bonus but still like another trip to Hampden In late January next year. But our league games are more important this season

DaveF
02-11-2015, 03:49 PM

Not having a go at you personally, but I just don't like this line of debate. I know it's been done to death but once you have fallen out with Hibs (for whatever reason) it's difficult to get back into it. Money, work, family, other interests can take over. You just get out of the habit.

Keep winning and it will entice some back, that's about all we can do. And perhaps look at the pricing as £28 for a Sunday live TV game just isn't going to get the 2 who came to Kirkcaldy with me, back to ER - No chance.

Billy Whizz
02-11-2015, 03:53 PM
I'm sure our ticket sales will pick up, wonder how many fans they will bring

Brightside
02-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Not having a go at you personally, but I just don't like this line of debate. I know it's been done to death but once you have fallen out with Hibs (for whatever reason) it's difficult to get back into it. Money, work, family, other interests can take over. You just get out of the habit.

Keep winning and it will entice some back, that's about all we can do. And perhaps look at the pricing as £28 for a Sunday live TV game just isn't going to get the 2 who came to Kirkcaldy with me, back to ER - No chance.

TBF we had 14,000 at the game on Sunday - live on TV and £28 a ticket. So is it fair to assume that as Wednesday is cheaper....including almost giving away kids tickets...we should get similar for Wednesday?

DaveF
02-11-2015, 03:54 PM
This. No doubt these people will be desperate to get their hands on a semi-final ticket. Of course excluding those who can't make Wednesday for personal reasons etc.

Will they though?

League cup attendances are usually way down both here and in England.

Previous rounds saw 27,000 at Ibrox as the biggest, then 13,000 at Celtic, 11,400 for Yams v Celtc, 11,100 for our game against the sheep and then you are down to 5000, 3000 and below crowds.

DaveF
02-11-2015, 03:59 PM
TBF we had 14,000 at the game on Sunday - live on TV and £28 a ticket. So is it fair to assume that as Wednesday is cheaper....including almost giving away kids tickets...we should get similar for Wednesday?

We had 11,000. United won't bring 3,500 so a crowd of 14,000 is never going to happen. Not even close.

bingo70
02-11-2015, 04:08 PM

It's none of your business.

Some people will have good reasons, some won't but nobody is obliged to go.

I really hope anyone that doesn't go still manages to get a ticket for the final if we get there and they want to go.

Billy Whizz
02-11-2015, 04:09 PM

I really hope anyone that doesn't go still manages to get a ticket for the final if we get there and they want to go.

Think we're getting ahead of ourselves thinking of semi's and finals, remember Falkirk at Hampden last season

Billy Whizz
02-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Just looking at our record against United, looks like we've won only around 3 out of the last 25 games or so, mostly been draws, but not a good record
Time to put that straight on Wednesday

bingo70
02-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Think we're getting ahead of ourselves thinking of semi's and finals, remember Falkirk at Hampden last season

Not at all, I was just making the point we should always welcome hibs fans, no matter how part time some people might think they are.

I do think we will go through but the post you quoted wasn't meant to sound presumptuous.

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2015, 04:40 PM

exactly, well said :agree: i had started typing a reply but i couldn't think of polite words to reply :greengrin and i notice the other two have already made their usual wee snidey comments regarding fans not going to games, hopefully neither of them ever think of applying for any PR vacancies at ER

HH81
02-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Just baught a ticket. How many we sold roughly as plan didn't work that well on my phone?

DaveF
02-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Just baught a ticket. How many we sold roughly as plan didn't work that well on my phone?

Loads left. No more than 8000 will be there would be my guess.

Lucius Apuleius
02-11-2015, 04:49 PM

Well I haven't ruin out of excuses but I have nothing more important to do on Wednesday, unlike Sunday, so I will probably mosey along. However with people like yourself constantly putting down those who are not at games I can understand why people choose not to go. Totally posses me off.

Del Boy
02-11-2015, 04:56 PM
United brought a good support last year from what I remember. Given their current state I'd imagine their numbers will be well down.

Billy Whizz
02-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Not at all, I was just making the point we should always welcome hibs fans, no matter how part time some people might think they are.

I do think we will go through but the post you quoted wasn't meant to sound presumptuous.

Wasn't having a dig at you Bingo

DaveF
02-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Come on guys - let's quit with the bitching.

By all means disagree but let's keep it civil.

Ta.

Lucius Apuleius
02-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Well even our manager so fit to comment on the "missing fans" after yesterday's match so perhaps u can take up your argument with him too?

As we are all entitled to attend which matches we want to. I have no argument with Stubbs and I certainly don't recall him saying anything about people having meaningless excuses.

Billy Whizz
02-11-2015, 04:58 PM
United brought a good support last year from what I remember. Given their current state I'd imagine their numbers will be well down.

Think they were top of the league at that time

Lucius Apuleius
02-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Sorry Dave. You have known me fir a fair few years and know what circumstances have been recently. I kinda get peeved when people Cannae get it into their heads that people don't need excuses not to go.

DaveF
02-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Sorry Dave. You have known me fir a fair few years and know what circumstances have been recently. I kinda get peeved when people Cannae get it into their heads that people don't need excuses not to go.

No apology required - I agree with you 100%.

Carry on as you were :greengrin

Thecat23
02-11-2015, 05:40 PM
I couldn't care if some fans only turned up for the semi final or final. The more on the day the better!

kaimendhibs
02-11-2015, 05:53 PM

I would love to be there but I'm backshift. Will be at Paisley tho

HH81
02-11-2015, 05:55 PM

I want a semi final ticket even if it means taking yours.

Borderhibbie76
02-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Let's just get to semi final first guys...tough game ahead on Weds first so let's be confident but not get carried away

HH81
02-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Let's just get to semi final first guys...tough game ahead on Weds first so let's be confident but not get carried away

I was only joking. Very tough game and looking forward to it.

Borderhibbie76
02-11-2015, 06:29 PM
I was only joking. Very tough game and looking forward to it.
Absolutely mate...buzzing for it after yesterday's performance 👍

SteveHFC
02-11-2015, 06:29 PM

Be quiet John ;-).

Brightside
02-11-2015, 07:02 PM

I think its every fans business. What has to happen to get gates up. IF, and i assume most fans want this, we want to improve we will need more fans at games buying tickets, season tickets and getting behind the team. Now recently a lot of fans have said they won't go as its far too expensive. So if the truth is they just can't be arsed anymore just say that.

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2015, 07:11 PM
I think its every fans business. What has to happen to get gates up. IF, and i assume most fans want this, we want to improve we will need more fans at games buying tickets, season tickets and getting behind the team. Now recently a lot of fans have said they won't go as its far too expensive. So if the truth is they just can't be arsed anymore just say that.

That's my reason for not attending these days, i still watch the tv games and got quite excited yesterday.

I don't need an excuse to go or not go to a football match, and if we ever get to a final i will be there along with around anywhere between 14k and 30k folk who hardly go these days.

bigwheel
02-11-2015, 07:21 PM
That's my reason for not attending these days, i still watch the tv games and got quite excited yesterday.

I don't need an excuse to go or not go to a football match, and if we ever get to a final i will be there along with around anywhere between 14k and 30k folk who hardly go these days.

There is sadly so much truth in this.

I can't think of much more Hibs can do to encourage lapsed supporters like you and the many others back

Clearly, not supporting your club at the time they most need it doesn't concern you - so not sure any other action would ...

Each to their own, I guess

DaveF
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM

Have you joined HSL or have you more or less lost interest?

I understand people losing patience and not buying STs anymore but would hope that those fans still retained enough affinity with the club to help fund it vis HSL.

Borderhibbie76
02-11-2015, 07:29 PM

I can't think of much more Hibs can do to encourage lapsed supporters like you and the many others back

Clearly, not supporting your club at the time they most need it doesn't concern you - so not sure any other action would ...

I just find it sad that many feel this way yet a lot of these same people are the first to post on here being critical of the team, board etc when we have a bad result.

Good things are happening at our club again and it's a shame some people are still thinking about the past/holding it against the current regime.

Of course it's anyone's choice to make, but why come on here and comment on all things Hibs but not want to go to matches?? That I find very difficult to understand.

And I don't mean people who cannot afford to attend or cannot for personal reasons...that is a totally different scenario and completely understandable.

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2015, 07:36 PM

It does actually concern me if i'm honest but obviously not enough.

There's been numerous times in the last year where i have decided that i will make the effort and go, but almost every time when its got to the time of getting out my bed and making the effort, i have turned over and went back to sleep.

I used to attend religiously even when all the others from down here had given up. Once i gave up it became easier over the coming weeks and months not to attend. Maybe its an age thing, as the travelling does take it out of me a lot more than it used to, as i'm pretty sure the football is a lot better now and not the turgid dross i was witnessing every week when i was a regular.

Games like Sunday if it were not on the telly i probably would have attended, and if i still stayed in Leith i dare say i'd have a season ticket, but for me its just too much time and effort for 2nd division football.

These are my reasons, i don't need an excuse.

Borderhibbie76
02-11-2015, 07:43 PM

There's been numerous times in the last year where i have decided that i will make the effort and go, but almost every time when its got to the time of getting out my bed and making the effort, i have turned over and went back to sleep.

I used to attend religiously even when all the others from down here had given up. Once i gave up it became easier over the coming weeks and months not to attend. Maybe its an age thing, as the travelling does take it out of me a lot more than it used to, as i'm pretty sure the football is a lot better now and not the turgid dross i was witnessing every week when i was a regular.

Games like Sunday if it were not on the telly i probably would have attended, and if i still stayed in Leith i dare say i'd have a season ticket, but for me its just too much time and effort for 2nd division football.

A very honest post BH and I suppose thinking about it...it's a long old journey to watch the likes of alloa come and park the bus. I suppose once fans get out of the habit...its difficult to get it back....

But things are improving and hopefully the longer the team go on winning the more it will convince some to come back ...

Alfred E Newman
02-11-2015, 07:45 PM

In the 50 years or so that I have been following the Hibs the average attendees, and I mean the ones who go week in week out, have never been much more than 10000 sometimes a few more , more often than not , a lot less. So the reality is 2 or 3 thousand have stopped going in the last couple of seasons . Given where we are at the moment and the standard of opposition , I don't think our gates are too bad.
However, if we can't encourage more than 10000 to turn out on Wednesday its a pretty poor show.

bigwheel
02-11-2015, 07:55 PM

Very honest reply - top marks.

I get the impression from here you have often been a regular ...i'm also guessing you stay down Blackpool way - so it's certainly more of a commitment than someone who is Edinburgh based ...

You clearly still have passion for the club , so in some ways you are exactly the supporter that Hibs need to reconnect with ...

My worry is that, even when we go back up , many like you have got out of the habit. As a result . I'm not sure I expect a significant increase after promotion

Hope you get your mojo back [emoji106]

DaveF
02-11-2015, 07:59 PM

HSL. You won't miss £10 or £20 pm :aok: :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2015, 08:03 PM
HSL. You won't miss £10 or £20 pm :aok: :greengrin

I'm in for £10 a month along with my mate who's also not been for a while.

DaveF
02-11-2015, 08:04 PM

Cheapskate :greengrin

I mean, good stuff :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
02-11-2015, 08:44 PM

Nice one, G :aok:

weecounty hibby
03-11-2015, 05:52 AM

BH, that could have been me you describe. I used to go every week, some seasons home and away, had STs for years. I then stopped going first due to my daughter being born very ill and my wife having to give up work, secondly Hibs got worse and worse until it was no longer enjoyable.
This year though after the Scott Allan affair, the DR and our signings I bought STs for me and the kids. I never stopped being a Hibby, or loving Hibs, or feeling **** when we lost or getting excited when I went to the occasional game. When you are a Hibby you never ever stop being a Hibby no matter what some might say. I can't make every game due to work and other commitments and have already missed the Aberdeen and Rangers games and will miss more as the season goes on. I won't be there on Wednesday either as I just can't make midweek games.
Anyway, you will be back like I am. As I say once a Hibby always a Hibby you just need the right circumstances to bring you back

whiskyhibby
03-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Giving them a game and possibly beating them? That's how I'd describe our chances against Celtic (or dundee utd last season)

Imo we're a considerably better team than them and I'd have thought we'd be strong favorites on Wednesday.

Completely agree after our run and with the players we have, we should be clear favourites and expect us to win a hard game but by a couple of goals at least

Mikey09
03-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Anyone tell me if the ticket pods are gonna be in use tomorrow night?! Just got a holiday so heading along.