PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound: were they gutted?

The Green Goblin
01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Not in the UK, so was just curious if anyone heard what some of the "experts" were saying? Did they have that slow, bewildered "voice-at-the-back-of-the-throat" disappointed tone? Or were they being defiant in the face of a defeat for their wee darlings?

Moulin Yarns
01-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Switch to rugby at 2:30 so not much time for analysis

7-Heaven
01-11-2015, 04:06 PM
they went straight to live Rugby so not had the pleasure of listening to all there bleating yet. Will come after the Rugby :greengrin

--------
01-11-2015, 04:08 PM
they went straight to live Rugby so not had the pleasure of listening to all there bleating yet. Will come after the Rugby :greengrin

I wonder if they would have been as quick to switch if the result had been the other way round?

Jim44
01-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Bad weekend at the offce for Richard Gordon. Hibs won, Sheep blown away and Malonga has a decent game.

Keith_M
01-11-2015, 04:09 PM
The Herald has a match report on today's game. It's the only The Rangers game this season where comments have been closed

Incidentally, they were closed immediately after the article was posted.

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Cliff mentioned at the end on Hibs TV that Billy Dodds face was tripping him. Liam McLeod too..... Gerritrightupthem.........

Aldo
01-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Just ban the lot of them from ER.

Fed up hearing (from others as don't listen) the anti Hibs comments. I'm all for banter but they Take bias to a new level.

Sir David Gray
01-11-2015, 07:49 PM
I couldn't tell you what their reaction was because they had rugby on both 810 MW and 92-95 FM by the time I got to the car and from what I could tell, it was the same match on both stations.

Nice one BBC. :aok:

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
I couldn't tell you what their reaction was because they had rugby on both 810 MW and 92-95 FM by the time I got to the car and from what I could tell, it was the same match on both stations.

Nice one BBC. :aok:

Your right Trig I spent ages flicking through stations trying to get something on the game .
after the Ruby they played Stubbs and Warburtons interviews

Kavinho
01-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Your right Trig I spent ages flicking through stations trying to get something on the game .
after the Ruby they played Stubbs and Warburtons interviews

I listened to the whole game on the way down the A9.

Relatively complementary after the game. Said it was in 3 bits really. Hibs well in control til the deflected Equaliser, then all them, then Hibs back on top after the 2nd when (apparently) the Rangers fizzled without really looking like being able to create a 2nd themselves.
All unanimously asked questions of the ref for not sending off Waghorn
Billy Dodds - through gritted teeth - saying, "you've got to give full credit to hibs".

Mcleod is just a d!ck mind. Nothing else to say about him

Kavinho
01-11-2015, 08:32 PM
I wonder if they would have been as quick to switch if the result had been the other way round?

Was it not already half time in the rugby they were covering?
Might be wrong... no sure to be honest