PDA

View Full Version : Mark Warburton

bingo70
01-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Tit.

Came across very badly in the post match interview imo. Only one team in it, we were lucky etc.....

Someone should tell him by saying "respectfully" at the start of a sentence doesn't give him free reign to say what he wants without it being disrespectful.

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2015, 01:54 PM
He won't last long in the premier league that's for sure

ekhibee
01-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Tit.

Came across very badly in the post match interview imo. Only one team in it, we were lucky etc.....

Someone should tell him by saying "respectfully" at the start of a sentence doesn't give him free reign to say what he wants without it being disrespectful.
Yep, totally agree, but at the end of the day who cares, they were beat whether he likes it or not.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-11-2015, 01:57 PM
He won't last long in the premier league that's for sure

He's already being touted for some championship team down there isn't he?, anyway he's a fud, typical smart arse London city boy.

Know your place hun.

bingo70
01-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Yep, totally agree, but at the end of the day who cares, they were beat whether he likes it or not.

I only got back from France with about 40 minutes left so that's all I saw on the tv but I don't get the bad luck argument.

They missed a great chance that McGregor did well to nod onto the bar......but we missed a great chance When Cummings was clean through.

That boy from spurs hit the post.....it took a massive deflection to get there and they also scored from a big deflection.

Not sure if there were other things but from what I saw we scored 2 good goals, they struggled to get one, never the smash and grab he's tried to describe.

His teeth also annoy me, does he just no bother brushing the bottom ones?

CB_NO3
01-11-2015, 02:05 PM
The Huns are annoyed on Twitter that Warburton never wore a poppy lol.

hibs0666
01-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Good to know he's hurting. Never mind breadboy it was only three points eh? 😃

bingo70
01-11-2015, 02:07 PM

Wait till he tries to sign James McLean (on loan obviously) in January.

Danderhall Hibs
01-11-2015, 02:08 PM
With respect we played them off the park at ibrox but lost to a fluke.

bingo70
01-11-2015, 02:09 PM

What a very respectful post.

You just know he's one of these goons that start a sentence with "I'm not a racist but....."

Torto7062
01-11-2015, 02:10 PM
👊💨

aljo7-0
01-11-2015, 02:11 PM
He'll be totally off his loaf at the fact Hibs got a rise on his team, which was half baked, and sliced them apart at times, whilst his team simply rolled over. He should just shut his cob

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 02:14 PM
He'll be totally off his loaf at the fact Hibs got a rise on his team, which was half baked, and sliced them apart at times, whilst his team simply rolled over. He should just shut his cob
Knock it off or you'll be toast......

:greengrin

Onion

And had we got the result we deserved that day, they would be chasing us in the league.

Today just proves they are FAR from being the world-beaters they think they are. To all their media buddies, GIRUY :greengrin

Pretty Boy
Respectfully Mark Warburton seems a right twat and a sore loser with respect.

YehButNoBut
01-11-2015, 02:15 PM
They might have had more possession but it's what you do with it we scored 2 to their 1 and had 5 sot to their 2, we deserved to win and that plum is just a sore loser. GTF Warburton.

ekhibee
01-11-2015, 02:17 PM
I only got back from France with about 40 minutes left so that's all I saw on the tv but I don't get the bad luck argument.

They missed a great chance that McGregor did well to nod onto the bar......but we missed a great chance When Cummings was clean through.

That boy from spurs hit the post.....it took a massive deflection to get there and they also scored from a big deflection.

Not sure if there were other things but from what I saw we scored 2 good goals, they struggled to get one, never the smash and grab he's tried to describe.

His teeth also annoy me, does he just no bother brushing the bottom ones?
He actually reminds me of one of the bad guy's in The Long Kiss Goodnight, the guy with one eye. I would put a clip up here but it's a bit violent for younger viewers. Good film though lol

jdships
01-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Simply a " rentamouth" in true Rangers tradition .
As they say " all mouth and trousers "
Cloned from "Sally McCoist"
Don't have a great deal of time for him at any football level .

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-11-2015, 02:22 PM
When Tavernier and Wallace don't get things their own way, neither do The Rangers. He should suck it up and get on with things. No way will he want to dwell on the fact that from the three big tests his team have faced (us twice and St Johnstone ),they have come out on top once.

banarc7062
01-11-2015, 02:25 PM

So accurate .....and witty GGTTH

Viva_Palmeiras
01-11-2015, 02:39 PM

He had a metal "pin" on. Or have they not evolved to recognise other forms ?

Aldo
01-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Right bread man... What is the sum of the game.....mmmmmm!!! Let me think.

To win the game by scoring more goals than the opposition.

If that means soaking up a bit of pressure then do be it.

That's what a team is for.

Now away and get yursel tae F and show a bit more respect to the opposition ya disrespectful twat of a man!

Get it right roond ye!

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Hun fud

Onion
01-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Warburton = Sevco class :rolleyes:

Hannah_hfc
01-11-2015, 03:39 PM
The "magic hats" disappeared again :greengrin

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

GreenLake
01-11-2015, 03:40 PM
As a manager, I think he is God's gift to Wimbledon.

Winston Ingram
01-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Tit.

I'm very grateful to Mark Warburton. He change of formation bringing on Oduwa swung the game in our favour.

Until then Stubbsy just seemed happy to wait for them to score.

Smartie
01-11-2015, 03:44 PM

FFS I hate these bloody bun threads!

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm very grateful to Mark Warburton. He change of formation bringing on Oduwa swung the game in our favour.

Agreed - glad somebody else noticed that. We were struggling a little till he made that rather silly change.

O'Rourke3
01-11-2015, 03:48 PM

If he plays like that every week he'd need protecting from the manager not the hammer throwers usually in light blue......

Back on topic - Warburton and Weir on the touchline said everything to say there is about Rangers. In the officials face every time a call went against them. Classless welts!

Thought Stubbs was going to sort Mr Weir out at one point. He was raging

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm usually pretty good about keeping up with stories but the Magic Hat thing has passed me by? Whats that about?

bingo70
01-11-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm usually pretty good about keeping up with stories but the Magic Hat thing has passed me by? Whats that about?

Wondered that as well?

MKHIBEE
01-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Respectfully Mark Warburton seems a right twat and a sore loser with respect.
He can focaccia right off

vincipernoi
01-11-2015, 04:30 PM
fair comment but it doesn't answer the 'magic hat' question

Scouse Hibee
01-11-2015, 04:39 PM

It's an old song used to be sung by Gooners about Arsewipe Whinger.

gaz1875
01-11-2015, 04:44 PM
5 Times he said he would like to see the possession stats...well you can have all the possession 10 yards inside our half but if you don't hit the target you don't win, they actually aren't as one sided as he thinks Hun Tosser:na na:

MKHIBEE
01-11-2015, 04:49 PM
5 Times he said he would like to see the possession stats...well you can have all the possession 10 yards inside our half but if you don't hit the target you don't win, they actually aren't as one sided as he thinks Hun Tosser:na na:

I thought we conceded 2/3rds of the pitch to them after we scored and just played deep,nothing to do with them winning possesion.

gaz1875
01-11-2015, 04:52 PM
I thought we conceded 2/3rds of the pitch to them after we scored and just played deep,nothing to do with them winning possesion.

Exactly how it was, I would have liked us to press further up but the McGeouch injury I feel prevented that.

Bostonhibby
01-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Warbler. If the hat fits.....

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 04:58 PM
What an angry and horrible little man he came across as in the interview. Would love to see how he deals with the stress of a couple of more defeats when injuries/suspensions/other teams seeing that they are not unbeatable kicks in.....

Bishop Hibee
01-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Total roaster. Perfect fit with them. The poor man's whinging Mourinho.

Haymaker
01-11-2015, 05:04 PM

Warbs is and always will be a "Stat man". He and his kind hide behind stats all the time yet crucially fail to grasp that only one stat means anything in football.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Get tae Falkirk! Doughboy

Argylehibby
01-11-2015, 05:14 PM
What an angry and horrible little man he came across as in the interview. Would love to see how he deals with the stress of a couple of more defeats when injuries/suspensions/other teams seeing that they are not unbeatable kicks in.....

Suspensions? You're having a laugh surely? Two of them should have been suspended for next week after today and none are. The only suspensions on the horizon will be for anyone challenging them for top spot.

Aldo
01-11-2015, 05:17 PM

There you go.

Bostonhibby
Suspensions? You're having a laugh surely? Two of them should have been suspended for next week after today and none are. The only suspensions on the horizon will be for anyone challenging them for top spot.

:agree: They have been gently nursed through the inconveniences of future suspensions for a while now and every little helps, especially when they haven't got much of a squad. It all adds up.

HoboHarry
Aye maybe. We will see if the CO has the guts to charge Waghorn this week......

ballengeich
01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I hope Warburton believes what he said in the interview. I'd be more worried if he recognised his team's limitations and worked on sorting them.

matty_f
01-11-2015, 05:29 PM

:agree: Here are the stats, ya Hun welt;
Goals:
Hibs 2 The Rangers 1.

Sir David Gray
01-11-2015, 05:34 PM

59%-41% to them.

How many points did you gain from the possession stats, Mark?

With respect, you're an arse. :bye:

jabis
01-11-2015, 05:44 PM

He's in possession of a magic hat he wears,meant that his team wouldn't get beat.......loser!

Sir David Gray
01-11-2015, 05:45 PM
The "magic hats" disappeared again :greengrin

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last spotted in Stubbsy's back pocket. :greengrin

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 05:47 PM
He's in possession of a magic hat he wears,meant that his team wouldn't get beat.......loser!
Did you see my response to you in the other thread?

3pm
Top marks to the BBC camera man who, while Warburton was getting interviewed, managed to keep the scoreboard in shot at all times.

Loving your work fella. :aok:

Jack Hackett
Last spotted in Stubbsy's back pocket. :greengrin

:tee hee:

Feed McGraw
01-11-2015, 05:48 PM
Classless loaf........I mean oaf :greengrin .

whiskyhibby
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Classless loaf........I mean oaf :greengrin .

I think you were right first time![emoji4]

whiskyhibby
01-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Goals:
Hibs 2 The Rangers 1.

[emoji23][emoji106]

Thecat23
01-11-2015, 05:54 PM
He came across very bitter indeed! All was happy when he was winning but this loss shows him for what he is.

A prick!

3pm
01-11-2015, 05:56 PM
He came across very bitter indeed! All was happy when he was winning but this loss shows him for what he is.

A prick!

What does KM say about him?

Thecat23
01-11-2015, 05:59 PM

Says he's a positive guy who's very likeable. Says it's a huge difference from McCall and Fat Sally.

I text him after the game today saying "Pressure all on you now" his reply.. "Let's see if Hibs can still win next week" 😂 They aren't happy one bit!

Get it up all connected to that mob.

Libby Hibby
01-11-2015, 06:00 PM
What an absolute Shareen Nanjiani!!! We played well blah, I would like to see the stats after Hibs scored blah blah, we will play worse and pick up points this season blah blah blah...

...go home, sit down on your comfy chair, pour a large sherry and say in your head over and over and over again...Hibs 2, Rangers 1

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Says he's a positive guy who's very likeable. Says it's a huge difference from McCall and Fat Sally.

I text him after the game today saying "Pressure all on you now" his reply.. "Let's see if Hibs can still win next week" 😂 They aren't happy one bit!

Was he dropped today

SaulGoodman
01-11-2015, 06:06 PM
"With respect there was only one team in the game"

Hibs 2-1 The Rangers

Erm...

God Petrie
01-11-2015, 06:06 PM

Get it up ye kenny haw haw

3pm
01-11-2015, 06:13 PM

I text him after the game today saying "Pressure all on you now" his reply.. "Let's see if Hibs can still win next week"  They aren't happy one bit!

He has a point to be fair. Big game for us.

Thecat23
01-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Was he dropped today

Injured.

Hibs Class
01-11-2015, 07:37 PM
What an absolute Shareen Nanjiani!!! We played well blah, I would like to see the stats after Hibs scored blah blah, we will play worse and pick up points this season blah blah blah...

...go home, sit down on your comfy chair, pour a large sherry and say in your head over and over and over again...Hibs 2, Rangers 1

GGTTH

Good. The Huns played as well as they could, they "put in a performance" and they still got ****ed. That sounds like he knows there is one best team in the division and it's not his zombie tribute act.

lucky
01-11-2015, 07:53 PM

Very accurate

chinaman
01-11-2015, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=Thecat23;4493181]Says he's a positive guy who's very likeable. Says it's a huge difference from McCall and Fat Sally.

I text him after the game today saying "Pressure all on you now" his reply.. "Let's see if Hibs can still win next week" 😂 They aren't happy one bit?

Get it up all connected to that mob.[/QUuyyoOTE]

NAE NOOKIE
01-11-2015, 08:41 PM
The Huns had more possession because we allowed them to have it. The plan was to squeeze the pitch into the last 3rd to prevent Wallace and Tavernier getting a run at our full backs and to break forward when we won the ball.

To my mind it worked perfectly ..... they spent 90 minutes playing in front of us with little invention. Their goal came from a bad mistake by Fyvie and a big deflection and every time we broke into their half I thought we looked dangerous.

Boo Hoo Warburton ya Hun fud :greengrin

bigwheel
01-11-2015, 09:50 PM

I get the feeling TC that Kenny's reaction is giving us a bit of insight into the Sevco mindset - they will be thinking there is a good chance of us dropping points at Paisley - in some ways our result next week could spook them
More than today - if we go away there and win, they will know they can't slip up anymore ...

Iain G
01-11-2015, 10:35 PM

GGTTH

Especially coming after Stubbs interview, Warburton wouldnt even call Hibs by name never mind give us any credit, classless oaf!

For the record:

11 shots each, we had 5 or target to Rangers 2, while they had more possession its about what you do with in Marky boy and your manky outfit got pumped :greengrin

--------
01-11-2015, 11:58 PM
I get the feeling TC that Kenny's reaction is giving us a bit of insight into the Sevco mindset - they will be thinking there is a good chance of us dropping points at Paisley - in some ways our result next week could spook them
More than today - if we go away there and win, they will know they can't slip up anymore ...

:agree: Next week is a big, big game. Much more so than Wednesday evening. We need to win at St Mirren to increase the pressure on SEVCO. If we do, as you say - they'll know they can't slip up any more.

I want to win then both, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather it was the Cup-tie. NOT the League match.

Spike Mandela
01-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Warburton is the new Kenny Shiels..............another pub bore.

Dunbar Hibee
02-11-2015, 12:16 AM

Who the **** cares

**** mark warburton and **** kenny miller

givescotlandfreedom
02-11-2015, 12:41 AM

I text him after the game today saying "Pressure all on you now" his reply.. "Let's see if Hibs can still win next week"  They aren't happy one bit!

KM's just a mercenary I'm surprised he even defends them.

R'Albin
02-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Goals:
Hibs 2 The Rangers 1.

:top marks:

Onion
02-11-2015, 05:03 AM
Despite winning every game, his team's been struggling recent weeks so has to talk them up. Pressure showing.

Facts of the match are Hibs 2 - Sevco 1 (OG). End of.

3pm
02-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Who the **** cares

**** mark warburton and **** kenny miller

I do. That's why I asked.

greenlex
02-11-2015, 06:49 AM
The guy has to talk them up that's his job. The problem I have is that just after Waghorn gets booked for taking out McGinn with an ankle breaker he's going nuts at the ref. The next moment he is geeing up Waghorn with a well done son let's have more of that. As it's been said he's a welt.

The Hibee Harp
02-11-2015, 07:24 AM

To be fair to Miller that is a very valid point. Over the years our immediate performance following a 'big' result has generally been disappointing and if Hibs are to mount any sort of serious title challenge then winning at Paisley is an absolute must. Failure to do so returns all momentum gained yesterday to Rangers IMO.

I can see Stubbs making quite a few changes in midweek to keep the team fresh for the St Mirren game and I for one would sacrafice the Dundee United game to beat St Mirren.

jabis
02-11-2015, 07:26 AM
Did you see my response to you in the other thread?

I hope you don't think I'm calling you a loser!
Was referring to the rangers manager.
My nephew plays for the Elgin u13 by the way😁

MWHIBBIES
02-11-2015, 08:49 AM

Until then Stubbsy just seemed happy to wait for them to score.Funny way of saying they were doing nothing with the ball and Stubbs was perfectly fine with that. Why would we charge up the park risking getting caught when we could sit back and counter against their poor defense. The chance Cummings missed is exactly what Stubbs was banking on, they push forward desperate to win and we catch them. They needed extreme luck to get one goal never mind another.

--------
02-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Funny way of saying they were doing nothing with the ball and Stubbs was perfectly fine with that. Why would we charge up the park risking getting caught when we could sit back and counter against their poor defense. The chance Cummings missed is exactly what Stubbs was banking on, they push forward desperate to win and we catch them. They needed extreme luck to get one goal never mind another.

My reading of it exactly. Suck them in and hit them on the break - I reckon AS didn't want their full-backs getting a run at us with our defence back-pedalling and their forwards and midfield flooding through on goal. I know it got a wee bit hairy at times but in the end it worked.

I rather like the lad McGregor - where did we get him from again? :greengrin

Thecat23
02-11-2015, 09:10 AM
As others have said, Hibs must win next week. We seem to shoot ourselves in the foot and I think that's what Kenny was saying. Win on sat and it will prove we can handle the pressure and any slip from them we'd be onto them.

Onion
02-11-2015, 09:23 AM
As others have said, Hibs must win next week. We seem to shoot ourselves in the foot and I think that's what Kenny was saying. Win on sat and it will prove we can handle the pressure and any slip from them we'd be onto them.

:agree: Seen it a thousand times before with Hibs. Really important that team is focused and fired up for next week and not think it's job done by beating the Huns. If Hibs can win the next few games, think we'll see how the Huns handle pressure :greengrin

Mikey09
02-11-2015, 09:33 AM

Agree with him... However you should have told him we'll concentrate on that game AFTER our massive game midweek against UTD in the quarters of the league cup.

Jim44
02-11-2015, 12:06 PM
The baker is a one dimensional nonentity. He uses the same rehearsed language continually and anyone who claims to have respect doesn't use the word 'respectfully' so regularly, especially twice in the one sentence as he did yesterday.

bigwheel
02-11-2015, 12:20 PM
The baker is a one dimensional nonentity. He uses the same rehearsed language continually and anyone who claims to have respect doesn't use the word 'respectfully' so regularly, especially twice in the one sentence as he did yesterday.

agreed...just because you say "respectfully" doesn't mean you are being respectful...

Bad Martini
02-11-2015, 12:26 PM
**** the huns and all who sail in her.

Sinking ship and they can ram it.

Wait til we turn over the paisley mob and they slip up to the mighy Alloa........imagine that walloper's puss then :thumbsup:

BOLT YA HUN RADGES.

WE SKELPED YE. WE DESERVED TO WIN. YOU DIDNAE. WE HAD MAIR SHOTS. YOUR POSSESSION WAS WORTH NOWT. SO GET IT RIGHT UP YE!

ENDOF

Jim44
02-11-2015, 12:35 PM

I'll be quite honest, when he arrived at Ibrox, I really thought they had unearthed a good 'un. But his veneer gradually slipped and through the 'Scott Allan' saga his true quality started to surface. As I said above, the guy is so shallow, he is in danger of beaching himself on a sea of cliches and meaningless twoddle.

Ozyhibby
02-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Goals:
Hibs 2 The Rangers 1.

You can add shots on target
Hibs 5 Sevco 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky
02-11-2015, 12:59 PM
I thought Warbarton seemed a decent enough guy but his comments yesterday proved he is Rangers class

Geo_1875
02-11-2015, 01:01 PM
You can add shots on target
Hibs 5 Sevco 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And their goal didn't come from a shot on target.

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Snoreburton's graceless and wearisome comments show him as the perfect leader of this tired and tedious rabble of bigoted 12 year olds of all ages.

snooky
02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
:agree: Next week is a big, big game. Much more so than Wednesday evening. We need to win at St Mirren to increase the pressure on SEVCO. If we do, as you say - they'll know they can't slip up any more.

I want to win then both, but if we have to lose one, I'd rather it was the Cup-tie. NOT the League match.

Ahem, every game is a big, big game between now & the end of the season.
Let's try & win them all and be champions. It's in our hands.

Iain G
02-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Snoreburton's graceless and wearisome comments show him as the perfect leader of this tired and tedious rabble of bigoted 12 year olds of all ages.

I was pondering this earlier, do you think that they go out to look for TheRangers minded people to employ, you know full of their own self importance and generally self delusional and willing to say anything to keep the hordes happy, or do people get institutionalised by working in the vile, odious, pompous, self important atmosphere and turn into typical huns, some weird version of Stockholm Syndrome perhaps?

Sure there is a social and behaviour study to be had here. :wink:

Jim44
05-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Following on to my comments above about the shallowness and repetition of Warburton, his comments about the off-the-pitch financial problems of Sevco back this up. He says that they are of no concern to him and that he won't get involved, because he is not clever enough and would leave it to the other intelligent people who know what they are doing. He said exactly the same thing when he arrived at Sevco and he's still blurting out the same repetitive jargon. In the case of money matters, it surprises me that an ex financial wheeler dealer is not clever enough to understand the finances of a football club................ patronising barsteward if you ask me.

jacomo
05-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Following on to my comments above about the shallowness and repetition of Warburton, his comments about the off-the-pitch financial problems of Sevco back this up. He says that they are of no concern to him and that he won't get involved, because he is not clever enough and would leave it to the other intelligent people who know what they are doing. He said exactly the same thing when he arrived at Sevco and he's still blurting out the same repetitive jargon. In the case of money matters, it surprises me that an ex financial wheeler dealer is not clever enough to understand the finances of a football club................ patronising barsteward if you ask me.

I thought he said he had asked the tough questions about the finances before he took the job?

Is the former City boy now just a simple football man?

Does he know something we don't and trying to absolve himself of any involvement in the financial situation at Rangers before the **** hits the fan?

Billychaotic182
05-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Respectfully..... He's an arse

greenginger
05-11-2015, 09:36 PM

Mark Howard Warburton, not exactly a success at business wheeler dealing.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oYBphCTc_7wL468YX1qLYR4sIPI/appointments

Five directorships/LLP's, 4 wound-up and one awaiting strike-off. One company had debts of £ 5 million.

Jim44
05-11-2015, 09:42 PM

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oYBphCTc_7wL468YX1qLYR4sIPI/appointments

Five directorships/LLP's, 4 wound-up and one awaiting strike-off. One company had debts of £ 5 million.

......... so he'll be well- prepared for failure. :~)

Jdawg
05-11-2015, 09:43 PM
He is a clown. Goal was a massive deflection, wallaces shot was going off target. The shot that hit the post was also deflected.

Sublime finish from Cummings and Hanlon with an aggressive run and bullet header. Cummings clean through following the pass of the match from McGinn was they next best clear cut chance.

******g walloper

Andy74
05-11-2015, 09:43 PM

Companies get wound up and struck off when they aren't needed anymore. I don't think you can read much into it without looking into each of them.

greenginger
05-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Companies get wound up and struck off when they aren't needed anymore. I don't think you can read much into it without looking into each of them.

They also get wound up when they are unsuccessful.

Andy74
05-11-2015, 09:48 PM
They also get wound up when they are unsuccessful.

As I said you would need to look into each properly before you knew either way. Wind up as opposed to liquidation also suggest they were straight forward.

Jim44
05-11-2015, 09:56 PM
I was unaware of his 'city' experience. I thought he was involved in stock market business or the likes and not just directorship of crappy wee companies. Nevertheless, how do you go from that to serious football management? What's his football background?

Sir David Gray
05-11-2015, 10:09 PM
I was unaware of his 'city' experience. I thought he was involved in stock market business or the likes and not just directorship of crappy wee companies. Nevertheless, how do you go from that to serious football management? What's his football background?

He played non-league football for Enfield and Boreham Wood.

PS-I wonder if the Sevco fans are aware of how little he thought of one of their best managers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/brentford/10712963/Brentford-reap-dividend-in-League-One-as-former-City-boy-Mark-Warburton-strikes-it-rich.html

At Leicester, we had Jock Wallace, a legend at Rangers, but not for me as a manager. He was a Marine. We had runs on sand-dunes, running until we threw up. I learned a lot from that, never treating a player that way.