PDA

View Full Version : Late entry to Easter Road

CraigK
31-10-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm doing the 10km tomorrow morning and hope to make it down to ER afterwards around kick off, but just in case I am held up (should be finished the race before 11am, but then need to get home and changed from Murrayfield before heading back out), does anyone know what the craic is if you're late down to ER? Do they keep a turnstyle open, and if so, until when? East stand, BTW.

jabis
31-10-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm doing the 10km tomorrow morning and hope to make it down to ER afterwards around kick off, but just in case I am held up (should be finished the race before 11am, but then need to get home and changed from Murrayfield before heading back out), does anyone know what the craic is if you're late down to ER? Do they keep a turnstyle open, and if so, until when? East stand, BTW.
Always someone there for us smokers 😁

Hibeesforever
31-10-2015, 09:40 PM
I could be late too. Kids football will mean making KO could be tight. My experience a couple of years ago at a Killie game was that last entry is before the start of the second half.
Arriving late with twenty minutes to go, I went to the main entrance and incredibly was taken to a seat by coming out via the main tunnel!
A very exhilarating experience.....Hibs to beat the Rangers 2-0 tomorrow.

Sir David Gray
31-10-2015, 10:07 PM
If you have a ticket, i'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

If you're going without a ticket, i'm not so sure.

monktonharp
31-10-2015, 10:14 PM
If you have a ticket, i'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

If you're going without a ticket, i'm not so sure.I have a season ticket and a man that is working for me has one too. we hope to finish our job (a flitting) in time to make the match. I'm confident that I can drop him off in time, but I will have a bloody big van to hide somewhere. is there a cut off time,before half time or will I nned to wait until half time?

CraigK
31-10-2015, 10:39 PM
I have a season ticket and a man that is working for me has one too. we hope to finish our job (a flitting) in time to make the match. I'm confident that I can drop him off in time, but I will have a bloody big van to hide somewhere. is there a cut off time,before half time or will I nned to wait until half time?

Got a season ticket too. I reckon I'll make down for one, so I hope I'm not standing about til halftime too!

Slicer
31-10-2015, 11:55 PM
I've rocked up at half time with my season ticket before. You should be fine.

joebakerforever
01-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Many years ago as a West Lower ST holder I arrived 20 mins after KO & went to main reception & was chaperoned via non public passageways to my seating section.

The steward who guided me advised that a quicker way to gain access was to bang on the exit door next to the turnstiles as there were usually stewards nearby during the game who would respond.

FranckSuzy
01-11-2015, 06:13 AM
I've been held up at work before, and arrived well into the second half, but got in no problem :aok:

Ronniekirk
01-11-2015, 07:14 AM
I have a season ticket and a man that is working for me has one too. we hope to finish our job (a flitting) in time to make the match. I'm confident that I can drop him off in time, but I will have a bloody big van to hide somewhere. is there a cut off time,before half time or will I nned to wait until half time?

I would be more worried about where I was going to hide that big white van 😜with a bigger than usual crowd

hibs0666
01-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Got a season ticket too. I reckon I'll make down for one, so I hope I'm not standing about til halftime too!

Just bang on the big green doors at your desired area of the ground.

Jones28
01-11-2015, 07:42 AM

I'd advise you head straight down to leith links mate, I usually park there for games and have never had any trouble finding a spot. Then you're a 10 minute fast walk to the East.