PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

southsider
30-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Thanks to the guys who gave me the info on Hibs TV. Just signed up for a year....every little helps !

California-Hibs
30-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Good to hear mate. Enjoy the service!

BoltonHibee
31-10-2015, 02:05 AM
I've just registered but it won't let me log on. Wanted to watch Sunday's game...

AZhibee
31-10-2015, 02:52 AM
To everyone who will be logged on Hibs TV, see ya Sunday morning, afternoon , or night, wherever you may be. Can't wait! 0530, and I'll be watching the game from bed!

Cool_Hand_Luke
31-10-2015, 10:48 AM
I take it the Rangers game is on Hibs TV for overseas viewers? My Dad is on holiday just now and nowhere appears to be showing it, so he was wondering if he can purchase it through Hibs TV...but cant find any info on it on the website - would he need to subscribe for a month/year, and then buy the game on top of this?
Any info appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers

The Green Goblin
31-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I take it the Rangers game is on Hibs TV for overseas viewers? My Dad is on holiday just now and nowhere appears to be showing it, so he was wondering if he can purchase it through Hibs TV...but cant find any info on it on the website - would he need to subscribe for a month/year, and then buy the game on top of this?
Any info appreciated :thumbsup:

Cheers

He can subscribe for a month (£8.99, I think) then cancel or perhaps just continue as a UK based subscriber once he is back. Well worth it.

Cool_Hand_Luke
31-10-2015, 11:20 AM
He can subscribe for a month (£8.99, I think) then cancel or perhaps just continue as a UK based subscriber once he is back. Well worth it.

Nice one...thank you :thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
31-10-2015, 12:50 PM
Too much like hard work to get onto that thing, hopefully it's on free somewhere else.

Billy
31-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Too much like hard work to get onto that thing, hopefully it's on free somewhere else.

email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

Someone will get back to you ahead of the game.

Forza Fred
31-10-2015, 02:15 PM

I think it's live on Bein sports, which to you is channel 525 on Foxtel.....although it doesn't automatically come with Foxtel as one must subscribe direct and use Foxtel as the delivery method.

You should be able to find a hostelry that shows it.

BoltonHibee
01-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Cheers lads

norwayhibs
01-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Thats me signed up :thumbsup:, cant find a Q&A section on hibs tv, does anyone know if you can watch the stream on an iPad now?
:flag:

Billy
01-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Thats me signed up :thumbsup:, cant find a Q&A section on hibs tv, does anyone know if you can watch the stream on an iPad now?
:flag:

You can use an iPad but remember that if you are on WIFI it needs to be a strong signal. WIFI can drop and if it does then the video will drop to compensate for this and this can lead to poor picture quality or pixelation.

If you have a PC/Laptop then you'd be better using that with an ethernet cable.

Magnifique
01-11-2015, 10:30 AM
You can use an iPad but remember that if you are on WIFI it needs to be a strong signal. WIFI can drop and if it does then the video will drop to compensate for this and this can lead to poor picture quality or pixelation.

If you have a PC/Laptop then you'd be better using that with an ethernet cable.

Totally and utterly confused.

I'm in Scotland but can't make game and don't have sky etc.

Can I watch it on iPad if I sign up to Hibs TV?

How much is it monthly and what do I get for that? Audio? Video?

Thanks in advance.

Billy
01-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Totally and utterly confused.

I'm in Scotland but can't make game and don't have sky etc.

Can I watch it on iPad if I sign up to Hibs TV?

How much is it monthly and what do I get for that? Audio? Video?

Thanks in advance.

If you are within the UK or ROI then you will only get audio. Unfortunately that's the rules.

You will get the full match replay later that night, post-match interviews, highlights and goal highlights.

It's £5.99 per month if in the UK and ROI and £8.99 if abroad.

Magnifique
01-11-2015, 10:41 AM
If you are within the UK or ROI then you will only get audio. Unfortunately that's the rules.

You will get the full match replay later that night, post-match interviews, highlights and goal highlights.

It's £5.99 per moth if in the UK and ROI and £8.99 if abroad.

Thanks that's clear now.

Doesn't help me today but will certainly be bought when I emigrate to the big maple early next year. Cheers.

Doug

Shearer
01-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Watched the game on Hibs TV today from Australia and have to say I'm very impressed with the service! Top notch. Despite the slightly biased commentary haha

mutley
01-11-2015, 02:01 PM
I watch today, excellent service, although I missed about 1 mins near the end, but I think that was due to the crap wifi out here rather than the service. Roll on teh Dundee UTD game, I'll be watching again.GGTTH

Billy
01-11-2015, 02:13 PM
I watch today, excellent service, although I missed about 1 mins near the end, but I think that was due to the crap wifi out here rather than the service. Roll on teh Dundee UTD game, I'll be watching again.GGTTH

If you can get onto an ethernet it really does make a difference. WIFI can be unreliable as it can drop and as I've said above, if it drops then your picture will drop to compensate for it.

Onto Wednesday night and hopefully another victory :thumbsup: