PDA

View Full Version : Yams Seat availability.....................................

Hexham Hibee
28-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Prompted by seeing Jamie Walker's pleading face in the EEN today I had a wee look on HMFC ticket page. Hundreds, nae thousands, of unsold seats for tonight's game with Tic. Wonder if the BBC Sportsound muppets will mention it as they never shut about the home end sell-outs for league games?

So unless there is a stampede in the next few hours .......

I know we can't talk but I'm fed up hearing about how wonderful their fans are at coming out to support their team!!!!!

.Sean.
28-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately Hibs supporters are really in no place to be going on about anyone else having thousands of empty seats, especially against the likes of Celtic and Rangers.

Mikey09
28-10-2015, 01:04 PM
It's happened the past few times they met Celtic in the cup at the PBS. The welts on Sportsound will make excuses for them, however the reason is they know they have a fair chance of getting skelped so won't go. Simple as that.

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 01:13 PM
12600 and 10600 both with full away ends have been all they could muster in their last 2 cup meetings with Celtic, they're bricking it. They are the big team and the famous though :rolleyes:

Mikey09
28-10-2015, 01:15 PM
12600 and 10600 both with full away ends have been all they could muster in their last 2 cup meetings with Celtic, they're bricking it. They are the big team and the famous though :rolleyes:

Exactly!!! Big team yer hoop!!! :greengrin

Mikey09
28-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Speaking to my Celtic mate, one of the decent ones, who is going tonight he says the last 7 games at the PBS the aggregate score is The Famous 1 Celtic 27... Confirms my reason! :faf:

bod
28-10-2015, 01:32 PM
weren't those games on the telly ? even our tv games against them affect the crowd

Ozyhibby
28-10-2015, 01:39 PM
We play Rangers this week in a very important match and I doubt we will get 14,000.
No point worrying about what they will get while so many of our own fans have turned away from the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frazerbob
28-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Have they given Celtic the full away stand this time?

Billy Whizz
28-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Have they given Celtic the full away stand this time?
Nope, just 3 sections, as they need to fit in the 400,000 Hearts fans

Rougier45
28-10-2015, 01:53 PM
is the game on LIVE tonight ? if so what channel -cant find it .

Nothing more enjoyable than watching them lose especially if Leigh and Scotty are playing !

Mikey09
28-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Nope, just 3 sections, as they need to fit in the 400,000 Hearts fans

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Thats what they get for cutting Celtics allocation. Queen B will no be happy!!

Kato
28-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Unfortunately Hibs supporters are really in no place to be going on about anyone else having thousands of empty seats, especially against the likes of Celtic and Rangers.

Why not when they go on about being "sold out" every game?

lyonhibs
28-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Why not when they go on about being "sold out" every game?

Their league attendances over the past couple of years have been superior to ours. Whatever the reasons behind that, in pure "bums on seats" terms, it is churlish "what if-ery" to deny that.

I don't know how many games have actually been "sold out" at Crimecastle recently, but those Jambos with some sort of size complex have got good reason to "go on" about their attendances.

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Speaking to my Celtic mate, one of the decent ones, who is going tonight he says the last 7 games at the PBS the aggregate score is The Famous 1 Celtic 27... Confirms my reason!
:faf::faf::faf:

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Their league attendances over the past couple of years have been superior to ours. Whatever the reasons behind that, in pure "bums on seats" terms, it is churlish "what if-ery" to deny that.

I don't know how many games have actually been "sold out" at Crimecastle recently, but those Jambos with some sort of size complex have got good reason to "go on" about their attendances.
And when they don't turn up cause they're ****ting themselves we have every right to laugh at them.

Kato
28-10-2015, 02:35 PM
And when they don't turn up cause they're ****ting themselves we have every right to laugh at them.

:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
28-10-2015, 02:48 PM

Indeed. Crack on. I'd find it funnier if we were in a position to say our ticket sales would be significantly better had we got that draw but that's evidently not the case.

Perhaps I'm just being a soor faced plum though :greengrin

Onceinawhile
28-10-2015, 02:49 PM

Nothing more enjoyable than watching them lose especially if Leigh and Scotty are playing !

Nope. Not on telly.

Geo_1875
28-10-2015, 03:01 PM

I don't believe they're ****ting themselves at all. It must be a protest at the ticket prices.

PatHead
28-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Maybe they are all scared of the trouble the young crew will cause if they are finished their homework and are allowed out.

Mark79
28-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Scared of water.

Hibee87
28-10-2015, 03:30 PM

I believe Celtic TV are showing the game live to their overseas viewers. There might be a stream available it the darkest corners of the web however from it :aok:

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 03:32 PM
I don't believe they're ****ting themselves at all. It must be a protest at the ticket prices.
You're probably right about that. I wonder why they only ever protest when they think they'll lose, must just be a coincidence :greengrin

Famous Fiver
28-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Cheating and gloating about it is what they do best.

11 against 11 tonight in a fair fight and they don't have a snowball's chance.........and they know it.

Big club my erchie.

Hexham Hibee
28-10-2015, 08:28 PM
11,598. Loyal my Arse!

Frazerbob
28-10-2015, 09:12 PM
11,598. Loyal my Arse!

10,000 home fans for a 1/4 final against their oh so big rivals, not on TV and £20 a ticket......BIG team my arse!

Bostonhibby
29-10-2015, 08:59 AM
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it meant that there were finally tickets available for general sale to the public, what with it being "sold out" every home game. I now realise it means that they are selling off the seats they can't fill in a desperate attempt to raise funds to treat the asbestos in the stand roof and get some fire ******ant paint for the wooden stand seats.

Surely if the crowds actually are lower than their published figures they should just bite the bullet and close the "famous" old stand down before there is a disaster?

mjhibby
29-10-2015, 09:31 AM
10,000 home fans for a 1/4 final against their oh so big rivals, not on TV and £20 a ticket......BIG team my arse!

Unbelievably poor attendance. They are third in the spl so to have a crowd like that is pathetic. We are second in the championship and would expect at least that if not a few more. They are so running scared of Leigh it's quite amusing. Great stuff from the thumb though.