PDA

View Full Version : Henri Anier

Mark79
28-10-2015, 07:22 AM
Strange signing this. Not been fit since he arrived and rarely even mentioned. We not better punting him back to utd?

J-C
28-10-2015, 07:28 AM
Strange signing this. Not been fit since he arrived and rarely even mentioned. We not better punting him back to utd?

Brought in as cover when Farid was still injured and got injured on international duty, tbh a waste of a wage, punt him back to United, let him visit their physio.

.Sean.
28-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Like when Eckersley was mentioned last week, I totally forgot we'd signed him until your just brought him up.

Would've been as well as signing Riordan instead :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-10-2015, 07:45 AM
Maybe he prefers our treatment table to Tannadice right now.

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Maybe he prefers our treatment table to Tannadice right now.
:agree: I can't see him being in any hurry to get back there.

Ronniekirk
28-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Brought in as cover when Farid was still injured and got injured on international duty, tbh a waste of a wage, punt him back to United, let him visit their physio.

And Ironically unless Farid has broken down in Training again we are more likely to see Farid in first team action before Anier smiley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Torto7062
28-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Jeezo I forgot he was on loan to us 😃😃

Ronniekirk
28-10-2015, 08:18 AM
Like when Eckersley was mentioned last week, I totally forgot we'd signed him until your just brought him up.

Would've been as well as signing Riordan instead :greengrin
He was just brought in for cover but Stubbs knows Stevenson is worth and that he doesn't miss many games so not sure he would of been in team anyway May need him for festive period just to give Lewis a rest but when Eckersley moves on in January we have a wage to use on someone else but agree no sense in signing injured players in the January Transfer Window
Even Feruz for a young player as been injured more often than available and wasn't in development squad against Kilmarnock when you would think he needs game time to build up his stamina Fifteen minutes off the bench every few months is not going to see him challenge first team players

Brightside
28-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Jeezo I forgot he was on loan to us 

He's fit and available if required.

Scooter
28-10-2015, 08:26 AM
And Ironically unless Farid has broken down in Training again we are more likely to see Farid in first team action before Anier smiley

I wonder if Farid has broken down again. Not in the squad at the weekend and didn't feature for the reserves

J-C
28-10-2015, 08:37 AM
He was just brought in for cover but Stubbs knows Stevenson is worth and that he doesn't miss many games so not sure he would of been in team anyway May need him for festive period just to give Lewis a rest but when Eckersley moves on in January we have a wage to use on someone else but agree no sense in signing injured players in the January Transfer Window
Even Feruz for a young player as been injured more often than available and wasn't in development squad against Kilmarnock when you would think he needs game time to build up his stamina Fifteen minutes off the bench every few months is not going to see him challenge first team players

I think Crane was going to be our back up LB but got injured, hence why Eckersley was brought in purely for cover, Lewis very seldom gets injured but you just never know, anyone know when Crane will be back, good things have been said about him.

J-C
28-10-2015, 08:40 AM
I wonder if Farid has broken down again. Not in the squad at the weekend and didn't feature for the reserves

Seemingly it's bone on bone in his knee, with that it'll flare up all the time, good days/bad days, worst case scenario is a knee replacement in a few years time and retirement from the game pretty soon, that's if it's that, someone did mention it's what his problem was, may have been Scoopboy.

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 08:44 AM
Seemingly it's bone on bone in his knee, with that it'll flare up all the time, good days/bad days, worst case scenario is a knee replacement in a few years time and retirement from the game pretty soon, that's if it's that, someone did mention it's what his problem was, may have been Scoopboy.

I did post that J-C, no cartilage left.

Anier spends all his time in the gym working on his six pack.

Thing is I'm pretty sure we got him for the season, if it was for cover we should have just signed him until January.

Brightside
28-10-2015, 08:47 AM

Thing is I'm pretty sure we got him for the season, if it was for cover we should have just signed him until January.

Yeh Anier is in all year not just till Jan. I'm sure he will be used if we need him. We have no lack of striking options at the moment.

Big_Franck
28-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Along with Eckersley this was a strange signing. It was a last day panic signing IMO.

J-C
28-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Along with Eckersley this was a strange signing. It was a last day panic signing IMO.

Yep :agree:

We had Keatings, Farid injured and maybe even Malonga carrying a knock, Anier was available and knows Scotland as he's been here a while but he too got injured, I don't think we can cancel a loan deal till the next window, so we will probably have him till at least January.

eastmainsmsh
28-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Acc feel sorry for farid will get goals as well hope he is ok

Smartie
28-10-2015, 09:12 AM

If he's not fit to play for the first team then I'd rather he was in the gym working on his 6-pack than sitting at home with his feet up working his way through one.

MWHIBBIES
28-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Along with Eckersley this was a strange signing. It was a last day panic signing IMO.What did we have to panic about, we are going just fine without them? If Stubbs had some budget left why not spend it on some cover? Makes perfect sense.

ian cruise
28-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Would rather have short term cover that we aren't tied in to but can be called upon of needed than no cover if the worst happens or long term signings that will need to be freed or may not be up to scratch for the premiership next season (should we get there).

Big_Franck
28-10-2015, 09:38 AM
What did we have to panic about, we are going just fine without them? If Stubbs had some budget left why not spend it on some cover? Makes perfect sense.

The fact that we only had two fit strikers available maybe? And even then one of them (Malonga) was reported to be playing through an injury.

Not sure that signing another striker that wasn't fit was the answer, though.

Brightside
28-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Both of the players mentioned wouldn't get in the team or even squad at the moment. How about we are just happy that we have such a strong squad for the first time in years?

Scooter
28-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Both of the players mentioned wouldn't get in the team or even squad at the moment. How about we are just happy that we have such a strong squad for the first time in years?

Howso Farid

Brightside
28-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Howso Farid

Im talking Eckersly and Anier here...

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 10:07 AM
If he's not fit to play for the first team then I'd rather he was in the gym working on his 6-pack than sitting at home with his feet up working his way through one.

Granted but I would rather he was available to play for the club.

From what I gather he really couldnae care one way or the other.

If that was the case I would rather he was returned to Tannadice or in your terms he was sitting in the house wi a bevvy.

Smartie
28-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Granted but I would rather he was available to play for the club.

From what I gather he really couldnae care one way or the other.

If that was the case I would rather he was returned to Tannadice or in your terms he was sitting in the house wi a bevvy.

Interesting stuff.

Peculiar move from Stubbs indeed and doesn't sound like his type of player at all.

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Interesting stuff.

Peculiar move from Stubbs indeed and doesn't sound like his type of player at all.

I agree with that.

hibeemikey21
28-10-2015, 11:57 AM
I agree with that.

I don't buy it.

If you get a guy on loan who has a bad attitude and no desire to play, you exercise the break clause

Andy74
28-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Not like us to move straight to the bad attitude suggestions. :rolleyes:

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Not like us to move straight to the bad attitude suggestions. :rolleyes:

Not like you to dis someone's information.:rolleyes:

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 12:04 PM
I don't buy it.

If you get a guy on loan who has a bad attitude and no desire to play, you exercise the break clause

What is the break clause?

Billy Whizz
28-10-2015, 12:06 PM

Maybe Mixu will try and get him back in January

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Maybe Mixu will try and get him back in January

Possibly Billy, not sure that Utd have anyone similar to him so that could be the case.

3pm
28-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Possibly Billy, not sure that Utd have anyone similar to him so that could be the case.

Maybe the loser next week gets him. :greengrin

J-C
28-10-2015, 12:22 PM

I don't think he can go back till the next window unless there's a clause in his loan arrangements.

Andy74
28-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Not like you to dis someone's information.:rolleyes:

What information?

scoopyboy
28-10-2015, 12:55 PM
What information?

From now on reply to any of my posts if you wish but don't expect me to get back to you.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt on many occasions but you just try to be awkward to as many posters as you can on here.

You never seem to come up with anything constructive yourself and basically I've had enough of you.

ekhibee
28-10-2015, 02:09 PM
With regards to the upcoming Sevco game, I would have preferred if Eckersley was fit. IMO we need somebody to run at Tavernier and keep him on the back foot and show up his not brilliant defending, and from what I saw of Eckersley (admittedly only a few times) he was faster than Stevenson and a better crosser. That doesn't mean I don't like Stevenson by the way, I do, and it doesn't matter anyway if Eckersley isn't fit. Just my opinion obviously.

southsider
28-10-2015, 02:15 PM
We need to keep both their full backs pegged back. Let them be pre-occupied about our players so cannot risk bombing forward.

J-C
28-10-2015, 03:14 PM
With regards to the upcoming Sevco game, I would have preferred if Eckersley was fit. IMO we need somebody to run at Tavernier and keep him on the back foot and show up his not brilliant defending, and from what I saw of Eckersley (admittedly only a few times) he was faster than Stevenson and a better crosser. That doesn't mean I don't like Stevenson by the way, I do, and it doesn't matter anyway if Eckersley isn't fit. Just my opinion obviously.

We actually need two wingers to keep them occupied but AS doesn't play that way preferring wingbacks, the midfield will be important as we need to stop the supply to both Tavernier and Wallace. He'll go 3-5-2 with a flat 5 in midfield, that should push them both back a bit.

Andy74
28-10-2015, 03:56 PM
From now on reply to any of my posts if you wish but don't expect me to get back to you.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt on many occasions but you just try to be awkward to as many posters as you can on here.

You never seem to come up with anything constructive yourself and basically I've had enough of you.

Fair enough. I'm glad you think you are being constructive.

My point was that is fairly typical for us to start circulating stories about players attitudes and effort - which is questioning their professionalism without offering them any right of reply, in front of thousands of people.

I don't think people can expect just to say that sort of stuff without some challenge. What you presented wasn't information, it was something you have gathered.

If you think it is helpful to publically question the professionalism of a player that hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet then bash on, but I will quite happily continue to be 'awkward' in questioning whether either this is true or indeed a good idea to spread.

J-C
28-10-2015, 04:09 PM

My point was that is fairly typical for us to start circulating stories about players attitudes and effort - which is questioning their professionalism without offering them any right of reply, in front of thousands of people.

I don't think people can expect just to say that sort of stuff without some challenge. What you presented wasn't information, it was something you have gathered.

If you think it is helpful to publically question the professionalism of a player that hasn't even kicked a ball for us yet then bash on, but I will quite happily continue to be 'awkward' in questioning whether either this is true or indeed a good idea to spread.

:rolleyes::confused::zzzzz!:

Andy74
28-10-2015, 04:13 PM
:rolleyes::confused::zzzzz!:

Good of you to add some quality to the discussion.

There's some of you that don't like agree with others opinions which is fine but at least I discuss them and don't just start trailing around after people I disagree with and post stuff like you just have done, it's pathetic.

lord bunberry
28-10-2015, 05:12 PM

There's some of you that don't like agree with others opinions which is fine but at least I discuss them and don't just start trailing around after people I disagree with and post stuff like you just have done, it's pathetic.
Do you not find it a bit strange that a player who is fit hasn't played any games, even for the development team? I've no idea if he's got a bad attitude or not but I do wonder why he hasn't played yet.

Andy74
28-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Do you not find it a bit strange that a player who is fit hasn't played any games, even for the development team? I've no idea if he's got a bad attitude or not but I do wonder why he hasn't played yet.

Is he fit? Last from Stubbs on him was that he was just back training. Is it not more likely that he needs some training behind him than concluding that he has a bad attitude?

FitbaFolkKen
28-10-2015, 05:30 PM
I sponsored his home shirt... it would be nice to see him wear it at least once! :wink:

ekhibee
28-10-2015, 06:06 PM
We actually need two wingers to keep them occupied but AS doesn't play that way preferring wingbacks, the midfield will be important as we need to stop the supply to both Tavernier and Wallace. He'll go 3-5-2 with a flat 5 in midfield, that should push them both back a bit.
Yep, very true, but I do rate Wallace as a good defender. What I've seen of Tavernier's defending suggests that he's not that great at the back, but I reckon you're quite right, Stubbs will probably play a 3-5-2.

Ronniekirk
28-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Interesting stuff.

especially as we have a player profile that we are looking for players to fit into agree that if Scoopyboy s info is accurate it doesn't sound like the type of player we need

J-C
28-10-2015, 06:12 PM

I didn't add words to my post as the smileys said it all, you baffle me and your posts send me to sleep.

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2015, 06:20 PM

This. I've never been a Stevenson hater, always defended him. Generally a good player, often inspired, who gives 100%. But Eckersley is simply a better left-back. If fit, he starts every time in my book, if improving the side rather than pandering to sentiment is our goal.

vla_di_vla
28-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Anier is almost 100% and feeling great. Expect to see him feature in bounce games soon

Andy74
28-10-2015, 09:28 PM
I didn't add words to my post as the smileys said it all, you baffle me and your posts send me to sleep.

Try stopping following me about then just to say that. You are obsessed.

I don't give a toss what name is with the comment when I discuss things. Some of you, you being the main one are more concerned with who is saying it.

There's no need for you to be continually abusive of my posts. All I'm suggesting on this thread is he might not be fit and it's not ideal accusing him of having a bad attitude.

How that's wound you up I don't know.

JimBHibees
28-10-2015, 09:46 PM

Couldn't agree more the boy hasn't played a minute for the team yet is being written off and accused of being a slacker. Give the guy a break.

Mcpakeisgod
29-10-2015, 07:54 AM
Give the guy a chance boys

lord bunberry
29-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Is he fit? Last from Stubbs on him was that he was just back training. Is it not more likely that he needs some training behind him than concluding that he has a bad attitude?
It's possible, I'm not saying he's got a bad attitude or that he's unfit. I find it strange that we sign someone who then gets a relatively minor injury and doesn't even feature for the development team since being back in training for 3 weeks. I hope he turns out to be a good signing and makes a decent contribution.

Brightside
29-10-2015, 08:43 AM
This. I've never been a Stevenson hater, always defended him. Generally a good player, often inspired, who gives 100%. But Eckersley is simply a better left-back. If fit, he starts every time in my book, if improving the side rather than pandering to sentiment is our goal.

If he was a better he would be playing for another team! He's cover nothing more or less. Stevenson is rated by everyone bar a few Hibs supporters. Other players and coaches constantly hold him up as an example to other players.

Winston Ingram
29-10-2015, 01:05 PM

Same thing Ledley King had:agree:

silverhibee
29-10-2015, 02:08 PM
It's possible, I'm not saying he's got a bad attitude or that he's unfit. I find it strange that we sign someone who then gets a relatively minor injury and doesn't even feature for the development team since being back in training for 3 weeks. I hope he turns out to be a good signing and makes a decent contribution.

You sure. ?

Boyle89
29-10-2015, 03:10 PM
You sure. ?

He was back training with a ball about two weeks ago but it was his first session back with a ball. He was still in his 'rehab phase' then.

HoboHarry
30-10-2015, 01:49 AM

I seem to recall that Eckersley was signed outwith the window as he was out of contract?

.Sean.
30-10-2015, 02:09 AM

Eh? You're making a situation where there isny even one. Argument and empty house spring to mind.

I know Scoop personally, have done for years, and he's as well-informed as they come on here. He's no gonna 'say that sort of stuff' as you put it for the sake of saying it. Away and dinny talk :aok:

HappyAsHellas
30-10-2015, 02:21 AM
Eh? The guy asked a serious question, and nothing more. Who actually knows the habits or ethos of Mr Anier? Scoopyboy? I know a lot of what he posts is true but if someone asks a legitimate question then surely he at least deserves the right of reply. I cannot believe that we would have signed a player who's attitude was not what we, as a club expect. That's what came over to me at the meetings at east mains, we were doing due diligence on every player that came in. So to suggest that one player is sitting at home getting bevvied would seem, on the face of it, to be at odds with what we are led to believe....no? Someone else posted that he's now fit and and ready to go, why don't we wait and see rather than jumping on someone who only made a legitimate enquiry

scoopyboy
30-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Eh? The guy asked a serious question, and nothing more. Who actually knows the habits or ethos of Mr Anier? Scoopyboy? I know a lot of what he posts is true but if someone asks a legitimate question then surely he at least deserves the right of reply. I cannot believe that we would have signed a player who's attitude was not what we, as a club expect. That's what came over to me at the meetings at east mains, we were doing due diligence on every player that came in. So to suggest that one player is sitting at home getting bevvied would seem, on the face of it, to be at odds with what we are led to believe....no? Someone else posted that he's now fit and and ready to go, why don't we wait and see rather than jumping on someone who only made a legitimate enquiry

You want to explain Islam Feruz then?

And where did I or anyone else say he was sitting in the house getting bevvied?

Have a pop if you want but dinnae just make things up.

blackpoolhibs
30-10-2015, 06:41 AM

Or Scott Allan.

scoopyboy
30-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Or Scott Allan.

Another good one Blackpool.

Allan was and hopefully Feruz will be good players for Hibs but to suggest they were squeaky clean characters before they came to us is way off the mark.

silverhibee
30-10-2015, 07:14 AM
He was back training with a ball about two weeks ago but it was his first session back with a ball. He was still in his 'rehab phase' then.

When did he start training with the squad. ?

JimBHibees
30-10-2015, 09:14 AM
I seem to recall that Eckersley was signed outwith the window as he was out of contract?

He was so not really a panic buy.

Big_Franck
30-10-2015, 09:29 AM

He was but this thread is about Anier, so i was referring to his signing as a last day panic signing.

Who knows though, maybe he'll be in the team soon banging in the goals :greengrin

HappyAsHellas
30-10-2015, 12:01 PM

And where did I or anyone else say he was sitting in the house getting bevvied?

Have a pop if you want but dinnae just make things up.

In an earlier post you said you would rather he went back to Tannadice or sat at home with a bevy. I didn't mean to imply that he was doing so. As for Allan and Feruz, they both had troubled pasts but it seems that AS still sees the potential they have for Hibs. I trust him in this matter, although time will tell. I'm not having a pop at anyone, just wondering why another poster was getting it tight when asking for some facts.

J-C
30-10-2015, 12:24 PM
In an earlier post you said you would rather he went back to Tannadice or sat at home with a bevy. I didn't mean to imply that he was doing so. As for Allan and Feruz, they both had troubled pasts but it seems that AS still sees the potential they have for Hibs. I trust him in this matter, although time will tell. I'm not having a pop at anyone, just wondering why another poster was getting it tight when asking for some facts.

I think the fact 2 or 3 posters were saying he's fit able to play, yet he's been nowhere near either development or full squad makes people wonder why this is, other posters think they're having a go at a player yet to play for us, this isn't the case, if he's fit and available, where is he??

scoopyboy
30-10-2015, 12:52 PM

Fair enough HAH, thanks for a reasoned response.

I have also heard AS / GC say that they carry out checks to see if players have correct approach prior to bringing them in.

I have no gripe with either Scott Allan or Islam Feruz coming to the club but they have not come in on good references from previous clubs.

Andy74
30-10-2015, 01:03 PM
The posts I had issue with were the ones directly saying that he had a bad attitude.

The questions are just that but I think we are a bit quick in the assertion that there must be something sinister behind it. I'd imagine most of it comes down to people's interpretation of being fit. He might be training again but that doesn't mean he has been considered ready for football matches yet.

The way that answers are being demanded kind of makes it look like there is a suggestion of something going on rather than just a standard question of whether he is fit yet or not. On its own it's nothing of course but this seems to be the usual first response to anything now to look for some undercurrent.

Andy74
18-12-2015, 01:57 PM

Evening News article today seems to suggest he is a popular character who has been working hard.

Thecat23
18-12-2015, 02:03 PM
The posts I had issue with were the ones directly saying that he had a bad attitude.

The questions are just that but I think we are a bit quick in the assertion that there must be something sinister behind it. I'd imagine most of it comes down to people's interpretation of being fit. He might be training again but that doesn't mean he has been considered ready for football matches yet.

The way that answers are being demanded kind of makes it look like there is a suggestion of something going on rather than just a standard question of whether he is fit yet or not. On its own it's nothing of course but this seems to be the usual first response to anything now to look for some undercurrent.

Do you believe the Feruz bad influence rumours or would you dismiss them as well?

Iggy Pope
18-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Stripped last week. Looked lively. Instrumental in the equaliser. Only the facts and nothing whatsoever to do with rumours. Or Feruz.

Arch Stanton
18-12-2015, 03:12 PM
He was but this thread is about Anier, so i was referring to his signing as a last day panic signing.

Who knows though, maybe he'll be in the team soon banging in the goals :greengrin

I dare say you could avoid last minute signings by spending less time putting the rest of the squad together. Agreeing to player's initial demands or focussing on players who are not hanging on to ambitions to play for bigger clubs - that kind of thing.

To me it seems quite sensible to get the core of the team as good as you can and then spend the last of your budget/window filling in gaps.

I don't see how it is possible to get the best of both worlds.

weecounty hibby
18-12-2015, 05:33 PM
When Anier signed for us a Dundee Utd supporting colleague told me that he reckoned he would be the difference between us winning the league or finishing behind Der Hun. I look forward to him contributing in the remainder of the season

Andy74
18-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Do you believe the Feruz bad influence rumours or would you dismiss them as well?

If they are as accurate as the Anier ones I reckon dismissing them is the best policy until I have any evidence to the contrary.

Thecat23
18-12-2015, 05:45 PM
If they are as accurate as the Anier ones I reckon dismissing them is the best policy until I have any evidence to the contrary.

I've no evidence of either player being a bad influence, I hope both contribute to us winning the league, but think Feruz will want more game time and that will see him leave in Jan imo.

snedzuk
18-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Anier looks a player and I hope he turns out for us - plus he has some great beard action going on

Andy74
19-12-2015, 10:56 AM
I've no evidence of either player being a bad influence, I hope both contribute to us winning the league, but think Feruz will want more game time and that will see him leave in Jan imo.

Agree with that. On the pitch he hasn't looked like he adds anything.

Thecat23
19-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Agree with that. On the pitch he hasn't looked like he adds anything.

Yeah he's not showed anything when he's on. Not sure if he's maybe just to quick for the players around him or if he's to keen? But for me I'd have liked to have seen him get more game time, but the problem is all the lads are playing well so he's been unlucky with that.

I wouldn't drop Malonga, Keatings or Cummings for him.

J-C
19-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah he's not showed anything when he's on. Not sure if he's maybe just to quick for the players around him or if he's to keen? But for me I'd have liked to have seen him get more game time, but the problem is all the lads are playing well so he's been unlucky with that.

I wouldn't drop Malonga, Keatings or Cummings for him.

If you bring in a loan player he has to be as good as, if not better than what we have already and Feruz is not better than we already have. We have youngsters in the Dev squad I'd rather give the odd 10-15 mins game time than Feruz, it'll aid their development.

Hibeesmad
19-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Would start him against Rangers next week

Pretty Boy
19-12-2015, 04:52 PM
He's certainly made an impact in his 2 appearances.

Think he has a part to play this season and would be disappointed if Mixu recalled him in January.

Bishop Hibee
19-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Big impact today. I hope we can keep him until the end of the season but I think Mixu will take him back.

SausageSurprise
19-12-2015, 05:04 PM
If that is all we see of Henri in a Hibs shirt then it has been more than worth the four months having him on sidelines

California-Hibs
19-12-2015, 05:29 PM
I like him. He's made 2 very big impacts on the last couple games. He's got a bit of pace and zip about him aswel!

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-12-2015, 09:04 PM
If we have to have a player in the team to bring us a bit of pace, I would have Anier over Boyle. I can see him going back to United but they will have a clear out when they go down and we should be his option for top flight football next season.

steviehibsleith
19-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Chased everything with a purpose. First ive seen of him i would definetely give him a start next week him and Malonga changed t,he game

w pilton hibby
19-12-2015, 09:39 PM
If we have to have a player in the team to bring us a bit of pace, I would have Anier over Boyle. I can see him going back to United but they will have a clear out when they go down and we should be his option for top flight football next season.

I'm not sure that Anier is going back to DU. The loan was for the whole season. Don't know if that can be charged.

Additionally, why is AS playing him if he's away in a couple of weeks?

.Sean.
19-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Mixu was quoted in the Sun saying he's recalling him next month.

hibsitis
19-12-2015, 09:50 PM
When Anier signed for us a Dundee Utd supporting colleague told me that he reckoned he would be the difference between us winning the league or finishing behind Der Hun. I look forward to him contributing in the remainder of the season

An Arab who is a very good friend told me Allen was a great acquisition (before we knew) and that Anier was hopeless.

Let's see.

w pilton hibby
19-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Mixu was quoted in the Sun saying he's recalling him next month.

As I said above, the agreed loan period was for this season. I don't know if the parent club can amend that without Hibs' agreement.

Ronniekirk
19-12-2015, 10:33 PM
As I said above, the agreed loan period was for this season. I don't know if the parent club can amend that without Hibs' agreement.

We all know it was but most loan deals have a clause stating the parent club can recall thier player ,so unless United were so desparate to offload him they didn't put that in the paperwork I think based on today's brief performance Mixu would be failing in his duty to do his best to keep united in the top Leauge if he didn't exercise the recall clause if it's there .

Scouse Hibee
19-12-2015, 11:10 PM
I never realised Anier had so much pace, looked very quick and powerful just the difference our front line needs.

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-12-2015, 09:33 AM
I'm not sure that Anier is going back to DU. The loan was for the whole season. Don't know if that can be charged.

Additionally, why is AS playing him if he's away in a couple of weeks?

Not sure I understand that? Why wouldn't you play a signed player?