PDA

View Full Version : Referee v The Rangers aka the New Club (Sevco)

PatHead
27-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Think it is today they announce referee appointments for the weekend. What are the odds we will end up with Craig Thompson?

We haven't had him for ages.

Really important the referee is strong.

snooky
27-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Think it is today they announce referee appointments for the weekend. What are the odds we will end up with Craig Thompson?

We haven't had him for ages.

Really important the referee is strong.

Could be William King, Tim Haiter, Adam Mason or Lothar Green. Take your pick.
I'm sure the SFA will have it all worked out for the best. :wink:

maturehibby
27-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Expect it to be Bobby Madden as we have not seen him this season yet .
Mclean had the Huns last week and had the game at Ibrox and Colum has already done us (literally) against them this season already so apart from Madden the only other one is Thomson but hopefully not as the SFA know he is a problem

JimBHibees
27-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Ref is John Beaton. Thought he was poor in the second leg of play off incredibly or not first booking was Farid and also swung the game at Ibrox in Petrofac last season with atrocious red card decision of Handling when we were on top.

PatHead
27-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Has he done many other games? Maybe not too bad if he doesn't jump out one way or other.

JimBHibees
27-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Has he done many other games? Maybe not too bad if he doesn't jump out one way or other.

Semi against Falkirk - no good news stories from what I can remember. :greengrin

IrnBru22
27-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Ref is John Beaton. Thought he was poor in the second leg of play off incredibly or not first booking was Farid and also swung the game at Ibrox in Petrofac last season with atrocious red card decision of Handling when we were on top.

He was the ref at hampden vs Falkirk earlier this year. I remember him being crap that day and he kept getting in the way of the ball / players

JimBHibees
27-10-2015, 12:13 PM
He was the ref at hampden vs Falkirk earlier this year. Some bad decisions that day and he kept getting in the way of the ball / players

Yep his interceptions were top notch that day. :greengrin