PDA

View Full Version : Malonga

Hillsidehibby
27-10-2015, 08:14 AM
I know its the Scotsman Rumour Mill but they are saying Brescia want to sign Malonga.

Bad move to let him go.

Sorry if its been discussed on here already

Thecat23
27-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Think come Jan there will be interest in Malonga & Cummings. Hope we hold onto both until the summer at least.

Heisenberg
27-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Hibs player linked with move away during the week before we play Sevco? Check.

green day
27-10-2015, 08:22 AM
I know its the Scotsman Rumour Mill but they are saying Brescia want to sign Malonga.

Bad move to let him go.

Has the Scotsman heard of the transfer window??

Bostonhibby
27-10-2015, 08:29 AM
It's the Scotsman. Are they linking any yam players with anyone?

Diclonius
27-10-2015, 08:29 AM
That'll be Rangers on the phone to their pals Brescia then.

Billy Whizz
27-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Think there was in interest in him in August, Stubbs wasn't sure if he was staying or not

Hillsidehibby
27-10-2015, 09:13 AM

Of course! I am old enough to realise I should have seen that one. :agree:

Iceman1875
27-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Would rather keep Cummings than Malonga IMO

At Easter Road we play...

erin go bragh
27-10-2015, 09:24 AM

Bad move to let him go.

Hope they had him watched on Sat . He had a shocker .
But when he is in the mood , he is brilliant .

GGTTH

J-C
27-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Hope they had him watched on Sat . He had a shocker .
But when he is in the mood , he is brilliant .

GGTTH

That's Malonga, on his day he's the best striker we have but he does go right off the boil every now and then, hence why we need a decent squad to keep the pressure on him to produce.

Golden Bear
27-10-2015, 09:31 AM
That's Malonga, on hid day he's the best striker we have but he does go right off the boil every now and then, hence why we need a decent squad to keep the pressure on him to produce.

We have two Malongas, one who is potentially the best player in the squad and the other guy whom we wouldn't miss if he left tomorrow.

emerald green
27-10-2015, 10:23 AM

:top marksWhat a surprise. I wonder who started this "rumour"? Same old same old.

xyz23jc
27-10-2015, 11:06 AM
It's the Scotsman. Are they linking any yam players with anyone?

Too busy commenting on Ann Budge's glorious sectarian crusade I'd imagine.....:greengrin

maturehibby
27-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Malonga runs a mile when it gets physical and remember how little time he spent on the park against Der Hun when we played them at ER at the start of the season as he did not want to be hurt with their brutal tackling

The Green Goblin
27-10-2015, 11:28 AM

Yup. This is it in a nutshell. And we're still in October..,

Pathetic and so predictable you wonder how they aren't boring themselves to death.

Andy74
27-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Malonga runs a mile when it gets physical and remember how little time he spent on the park against Der Hun when we played them at ER at the start of the season as he did not want to be hurt with their brutal tackling

Pish

Bronson
27-10-2015, 11:38 AM

This.

Not to mention one of our most in form players, it's not even discreet.

.Sean.
27-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Wind, pish and mare pish spring to mind with this post.

hibeemikey21
27-10-2015, 12:32 PM
We have two Malongas, one who is potentially the best player in the squad and the other guy whom we wouldn't miss if he left tomorrow.

That is true, but the thing about Dom is he seems to have a knack for turning it on against better opposition. Off the top of my head, over the last 2 seasons we have played 3 SPFL teams (ross county, Dundee United and Aberdeen. He has scored 4 goals in 2 starts in said games.

Bayern Bru
27-10-2015, 12:45 PM
:top marksWhat a surprise. I wonder who started this "rumour"? Same old same old.

Tutto Mercato. Same respected publication that said Odegaard was signing for Celtic.

I wouldn't worry.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-b/esclusiva-tmw-brescia-malonga-pista-possibile-dopo-la-trattativa-estiva-744688

Basically says that Brescia were interested in August and *might* be interested in January.

lucky
27-10-2015, 12:50 PM
How much do people value him at? If it's £30k--£50k I'd keep him but if several hundred thousand then I'd sell

lord bunberry
27-10-2015, 12:55 PM
We don't want to be selling anyone in January.

snooky
27-10-2015, 01:00 PM

Didn't someone make a list of all the things to expect pre The RFC match (similar to Bull***** Bingo)?
As you point out Hsbg, that's one we can tick off the list already.

3pm
27-10-2015, 01:04 PM
One thing I'd like to see us a little better at is renewing contracts before the last 6 months kick in. It's irritated me for years.

It's a bit more difficult when we don't know what league we'll be in at the moment but I'd like to see us get a few signed up, Malonga being one.

Vault Boy
27-10-2015, 01:32 PM
One thing I'd like to see us a little better at is renewing contracts before the last 6 months kick in. It's irritated me for years.

It's a bit more difficult when we don't know what league we'll be in at the moment but I'd like to see us get a few signed up, Malonga being one.

Agreed. Dom and Hanlon should be the immediate priorities IMO. Forster's contract is also running out and I'd like to think he still has a big future at the club.

bigwheel
27-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Agreed. Dom and Hanlon should be the immediate priorities IMO. Forster's contract is also running out and I'd like to think he still has a big future at the club.

My guess is that Coster won't get renewed. No info , just feel he is not seen as a likely starter.

J-C
27-10-2015, 02:12 PM
My guess is that Coster won't get renewed. No info , just feel he is not seen as a likely starter.

He's had a fair few injuries this past season or so and has not been allowed to show his worth due to this, McGregor coming in has made it even more difficult for him. It may be a case of him going elsewhere to get 1st team game time, not so much AS doesn't rate him, more the fact that he wants to play regularly.

Thecat23
27-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Didn't someone make a list of all the things to expect pre The RFC match (similar to Bull***** Bingo)?
As you point out Hsbg, that's one we can tick off the list already.

Yep me 😁

jacomo
27-10-2015, 03:05 PM

If King Dom leaves I will be inconsolable.

Stevie Reid
27-10-2015, 05:35 PM
19 goals in 34 starts, and still people continually mention the (apparent) negatives. In the vast majority of the games I've seen Malonga play he's been up there with the sharpest and cleverest players on the park - and more often than not, he scores. I don't recall seeing this cowardly, disinterested player, that many will have you believe is his default position. Like every player he can have a bad game, but he clearly doesn't have too many.

Been a superb signing, and I hope he stays for a very long time. Will never understand why so many choose to overlook what he continually produces for us, not to mention the fact that he's obviously an excellent footballer.

jacomo
27-10-2015, 05:42 PM
19 goals in 34 starts...
Been a superb signing, and I hope he stays for a very long time. Will never understand why so many choose to overlook what he continually produces for us, not to mention the fact that he's obviously an excellent footballer.

Racism.

:wink:

greenlex
27-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Racism.

:wink:

Poor post. To cry racism because he's black and gets criticism is just nonsense. What's your take on the criticism Cummings gets? It's far more to do with fans that wouldn't know a player if he kicked them up the Arsenal and a perspective of Hibs order in the scheme of things than any racist tendencies IMO.

Teo10
27-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Anyone that disrespects Dom is my enemy.

BoomtownHibees
27-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Poor post. To cry racism because he's black and gets criticism is just nonsense. What's your take on the criticism Cummings gets?

Jamboism

jacomo
27-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Poor post. To cry racism because he's black and gets criticism is just nonsense. What's your take on the criticism Cummings gets?

I was being tongue in cheek, as I hoped the :wink: made clear.

Having said that, I have heard the odd moron in our support utter such drivel, but thankfully only isolated individuals.

greenlex
27-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Jamboism

Probably.😄

greenlex
27-10-2015, 05:53 PM
I was being tongue in cheek, as I hoped the :wink: made clear.

Having said that, I have heard the odd moron in our support utter such drivel, but thankfully only isolated individuals.

👍

O'Rourke3
27-10-2015, 06:02 PM
19 goals in 34 starts, and still people continually mention the (apparent) negatives. In the vast majority of the games I've seen Malonga play he's been up there with the sharpest and cleverest players on the park - and more often than not, he scores. I don't recall seeing this cowardly, disinterested player, that many will have you believe is his default position. Like every player he can have a bad game, but he clearly doesn't have too many.

:top marks

:hijack: I hope Stubbs gets on the front foot this week with his press conference and asks for a strong referee, you know, the type that doesn't give free kicks around the box when the opposition is at it. Having said that since we seem to have the guy that sent off Danny H last year for nothing I am not holding my breath..... Maybe we should be practicing with 10 men in training this week too :greengrin

.Sean.
27-10-2015, 06:14 PM
The reason Malonga maybe looks slack sometimes is because in his head he's two steps ahead of everybody. He is technically excellent. Fantastic player and anyone who can't see that doesn't understand football.

Thats before we even bring up his goal stats. Would folk rather have a Collins or Vine type huddy up top? Unbelievable the slating Malonga gets from some but then again there are numerous posters on here who aren't happy unless they've something to moan about.

Bostonhibby
27-10-2015, 06:18 PM
The reason Malonga maybe looks slack sometimes is because in his head he's two steps ahead of everybody. He is technically excellent. Fantastic player and anyone who can't see that doesn't understand football.

Thats before we even bring up his goal stats. Would folk rather have a Collins or Vine type huddy up to? Unbelievable the slating Malonga gets from some but then again there are numerous posters on here who aren't happy unless they've something to moan about.

:top marks

MWHIBBIES
27-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Malonga runs a mile when it gets physical and remember how little time he spent on the park against Der Hun when we played them at ER at the start of the season as he did not want to be hurt with their brutal tacklingHe was ****ing injured, what a ridiculous post.

mim
27-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Malonga is the kind of player I am happy to pay money to watch. :agree:

B.H.F.C
27-10-2015, 06:59 PM
I like Malonga. When he plays well we are a much better team for it.

I reckon he gets a bit of stick because people can see there is a player there if that makes sense. Folk just get frustrated when he's not on his game.

In terms of his goals I do think he needs to add more. 19 in 34 starts (think that's what I read above) looks decent but I'd bet over half of them were scored in his first 3 or 4 months before he went to the African Nations. Since then he has been pretty hot and cold and I'd guess he's only scored 6 or 7 since he came back from Africa in February.

The Sundance Kid
27-10-2015, 07:08 PM
I like Malonga. When he plays well we are a much better team for it.

I reckon he gets a bit of stick because people can see there is a player there if that makes sense. Folk just get frustrated when he's not on his game.

In terms of his goals I do think he needs to add more. 19 in 34 starts (think that's what I read above) looks decent but I'd bet over half of them were scored in his first 3 or 4 months before he went to the African Nations. Since then he has been pretty hot and cold and I'd guess he's only scored 6 or 7 since he came back from Africa in February.

He did indeed have a better run of goalscoring before the African Nations Cup scoring 11 goals in 16 games, since coming back he's scored 8 goals in 28 games.

Michael
27-10-2015, 07:16 PM
He's a useful (and often exciting) player to have. He's frustrating at times, but he has the capability to win us points. On top of that, he's a bit of a character and has an abundance of skill.

He's the new Benji!

emerald green
28-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Tutto Mercato. Same respected publication that said Odegaard was signing for Celtic.

I wouldn't worry.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-b/esclusiva-tmw-brescia-malonga-pista-possibile-dopo-la-trattativa-estiva-744688

Basically says that Brescia were interested in August and *might* be interested in January.

Thanks for posting that Bayern Bru. Non-story basically then.

hibsbollah
01-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Billy Dodds today as Malonga was subbed; 'well the Hibs fans are giving him an ovation but I don't know why. He's a total liability and everytime I see him he contributes nothing in defence'...

Aye ok. 2-1 Ya bluenose **** :aok:

Jack Hackett
01-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Billy Dodds today as Malonga was subbed; 'well the Hibs fans are giving him an ovation but I don't know why. He's a total liability and everytime I see him he contributes nothing in defence'...

Predictive text eh :rolleyes: :greengrin

Ye changed it yahoo knob :greengrin

hibsbollah
01-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Predictive text eh :rolleyes: :greengrin

My phone is weird. For example, whenever I type 'Dodds' into my phone it comes out 'classless hun bawbag'. Peculiar.

Jack Hackett
01-11-2015, 02:34 PM
My phone is weird. For example, whenever I type 'Dodds' into my phone it comes out 'classless hun bawbag'. Peculiar.

Your phone has built in wisdom :aok:

....Got to be Android

Pretty Boy
01-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Anyone who says Malonga contributes nothing fundementally doesn't understand football.

Jack Hackett
01-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Anyone who says Malonga contributes nothing fundementally doesn't understand football.

When all those rumours were flying about at the end of the window, I got very, very upset

Allant1981
01-11-2015, 02:38 PM

Played well today but should have been off sooner imo

hibee_girl
01-11-2015, 02:42 PM

:agree:

offshorehibby
01-11-2015, 02:43 PM
First half he was superb. Some nice touches held the ball up well and some terrific passes/through balls. Second half he fell away a bit and maybe would have swapped him out a bit sooner.

Pedantic_Hibee
01-11-2015, 02:51 PM
If I went hame the night and found him in bed with my missus I'd tuck him in.

Cool_Hand_Luke
01-11-2015, 03:09 PM

Eh.....he does know that Malonga plays up front doesn't he?

hibsbollah
01-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Eh.....he does know that Malonga plays up front doesn't he?

Its the old 'yeah but a striker needs to track back to be a good player, huff and puff, Chase lost causes blah de blah'.

with him and richard gordon youd think theres a wee anti Malonga campaign going on, it's quite funny.

bingo70
01-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Its the old 'yeah but a striker needs to track back to be a good player, huff and puff, Chase lost causes blah de blah'.

with him and richard gordon youd think theres a wee anti Malonga campaign going on, it's quite funny.

You never hear them saying that about Scottish, or British players.

I'm sure they're not deliberately racist people but there's undertones of it imo. (Controversial point to make I know, I can't be the only one thinking it though?)

CraigHibee
01-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Dom is a great player,may have a bad game once in a while but what player doesn't?

Centre Hawf
01-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Malonga was brilliant today. Didn't contribute defensively? he was the only holding the ball in to give our defence a break and collect themselves. Total class footballer. Frustrating at times but the man is talented.

hibee_girl
01-11-2015, 03:22 PM

He must have missed malonga defending in the box during the first 10 minutes

Jim44
01-11-2015, 03:29 PM

Billy Dodds? ........ :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

jacomo
01-11-2015, 03:34 PM

I'm sure they're not deliberately racist people but there's undertones of it imo. (Controversial point to make I know, I can't be the only one thinking it though?)

Same way British players never cheat eh?

There's definitely an unfortunate bias that categorises all UK players as honest grafters, and all foreigners as lazy and sly.

--------
01-11-2015, 03:38 PM

Racism doesn't have to be deliberate. Most racists I've met, it just comes naturally to them.

Bear in mind that we're discussing Billy Dodds, a former Rangers player who now has a licence to inflict his warped and twisted opinions on the wider world courtesy of BBC Radio Scotland.

The only thing I would say in his defence is that his utter prejudice against Dom Malonga this afternoon (and on other occasions) is that while that prejudice is definitely to do with colour, it might JUST be the colour of Dom's shirt Dodds objects to rather than the colour of his skin.

But I suspect Dodds is an equal-opportunity bigot - a sectarian racist. Or maybe a racist sectarian.

Or maybe both.

Andy74
01-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Folk round me can't help themselves anytime the ball is remotely near Malonga to scream at him to chase it harder. He generally gets the blame for being in the wrong place for bad crosses.

I don't get why so many have such a big problem with him.

green day
01-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Dom is a smashing player. Dodds is a fud.

ancient hibee
01-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Every time a defender is under pressure he's looking to play the ball to Malonga to hold it out wide.Says it all really.

--------
01-11-2015, 03:57 PM

HEAR, HEAR. :aok:

bingo70
01-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Racism doesn't have to be deliberate. Most racists I've met, it just comes naturally to them.

Bear in mind that we're discussing Billy Dodds, a former Rangers player who now has a licence to inflict his warped and twisted opinions on the wider world courtesy of BBC Radio Scotland.

The only thing I would say in his defence is that his utter prejudice against Dom Malonga this afternoon (and on other occasions) is that while that prejudice is definitely to do with colour, it might JUST be the colour of Dom's shirt Dodds objects to rather than the colour of his skin.

But I suspect Dodds is an equal-opportunity bigot - a sectarian racist. Or maybe a racist sectarian.

Or maybe both.

I just can't imagine him saying something like "how does that John Smith keep getting his game? He never works hard or does anything...."

I suspect his concern is that with British players there's more chance he'll be taken to task by the player for speaking nonsense about him but with big bad foreigners they're unlikely to get wind of his criticism so he just says what he actually thinks.

That's still out of order though and singling out someone who's unlikely to defend themselves, probably not racism tbf but there's no doubt it could be argued it is.

Smartie
01-11-2015, 04:21 PM
I quite like that the Sportsound lot don't seem to get Malonga.

I prefer their totally undeserved criticism to fawning adulation, gently urging the Old Firm to offer him an opportunity to play on a bigger stage.

I'm also delighted that as time goes by more and more Hibs fans are starting to appreciate what he brings to the side.

Malonga is a special player and we should be very grateful to have him.

There aren't enough mavericks/entertainers/characters in football these days and we 100% have one of our own here.

Deek01
01-11-2015, 06:03 PM
One of my mates claimed that Malonga is one of the worst players he's seen.

Are there any stats guys on here that can give me a break down of Dom's appearances, goals and assists since arriving?

Bostonhibby
01-11-2015, 06:08 PM
I quite like that the Sportsound lot don't seem to get Malonga.

I prefer their totally undeserved criticism to fawning adulation, gently urging the Old Firm to offer him an opportunity to play on a bigger stage.

I'm also delighted that as time goes by more and more Hibs fans are starting to appreciate what he brings to the side.

Malonga is a special player and we should be very grateful to have him.

There aren't enough mavericks/entertainers/characters in football these days and we 100% have one of our own here.

:agree: 100% The team formerly known as Glasgow Rangers don't like playing against him and TBH the sportsound erkies really just have a go because he plays for us, asking them to qualify their views / prejudices would see them choking on their own bile.

Bostonhibby
01-11-2015, 06:09 PM

Are there any stats guys on here that can give me a break down of Dom's appearances, goals and assists since arriving?

Is he really your mate, and does he watch what happens on the pitch when Dom has the ball, or when he is moving off the ball?

Bishop Hibee
01-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Dodds was a good player who made the most of his ability with 100% effort. As a pundit he's the equivalent of what Owen Tudor Jones was on the pitch for Hibs. Hopeless. useless eejit who should be nowhere near a microphone.

Deek01
Is he really your mate, and does he watch what happens on the pitch when Dom has the ball, or when he is moving off the ball?

He goes off what he sees on the tele, when I try explain there's more to his game than goals it goes in one ear and out the other.

MWHIBBIES

Are there any stats guys on here that can give me a break down of Dom's appearances, goals and assists since arriving?You need new mates.

Bostonhibby
01-11-2015, 06:13 PM
He goes off what he sees on the tele, when I try explain there's more to his game than goals it goes in one ear and out the other.

:aok: He sounds like my family yam - never been anywhere near the wongadome but boy can he talk - even phones me to tell me about games he hasn't been to!

The Sundance Kid
01-11-2015, 06:16 PM

He's scored 19 goals in 47 games since arriving and has had 4 assists

Albeit he has an advantage of playing all his games at Championship level but in terms of Hibs strikers from 2000 onwards, only Killen, Stokes, Griffiths and Cummings have a better goals per game ratio than King Dom

3pm
01-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Malonga played well. And grafted.

DaveF
01-11-2015, 06:30 PM
I thought Malonga played ok today. Some really good touches though he probably should have blasted for goal after Cummings missed his 1 v 1.

Danderhall Hibs
01-11-2015, 06:34 PM
How Dodds still gets a wage from the BBC is incredible - he lied to them on air when they asked him about EBCs, yet they feel he's got the integrity required?

That's before we get onto the subject of his literacy level.

HoboHarry
01-11-2015, 06:38 PM
How Dodds still gets a wage from the BBC is incredible - he lied to them on air when they asked him about EBCs, yet they feel he's got the integrity required?

It's not just footie. The Baseball here has seen Pete Rose and A-Rod on the panels. If there were any ethics involved, they just would not be allowed to earn even more money from the game given their past indiscretions....

Alfred E Newman
01-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Have been critical of him but today I thought he played his part in a great victory.

The Green Goblin
01-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Dodds was a good player who made the most of his ability with 100% effort. As a pundit he's the equivalent of what Owen Tudor Jones was on the pitch for Hibs. Hopeless. useless eejit who should be nowhere near a microphone.

He did for Aberdeen at least, however, I also remember him as a player who willingly sacrificed several years of his own playing career to sit on the Ibrox bench for Hun money...

Largshibby
01-11-2015, 06:48 PM

On the radio a couple of seasons ago he said this... "Just as you's have came tae uz the game has went tae half time". His literacy level is nil and our licence fee is paying him!!!!!!!!!

Famous Fiver
01-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Malonga took two or three of their players out of the game every time the ball went near him. They were very wary of him and had obviously decided to crowd him out whenever possible. Dom always looked for the outball to an unmarked colleague and generally succeeded.
I'll have him in my team every day of the week against the big boys.

Brightside
01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
He's technically a great player IF he put in a more effort he probably would never be playing for hibs.

marinello59
01-11-2015, 07:57 PM

Spot on.

bingo70
01-11-2015, 07:59 PM
He's technically a great player IF he put in a more effort he probably would never be playing for hibs.

Totally disagree

How are you defining effort? Chasing down lost causes?

With all the monitoring of heart rates and the technology.used in analysing performances etc there's no way Stubbs would play him if he wasn't putting in everything, especially with keatings on the bench.

SlickShoes
01-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Dom is a good player, his hold up play, overall passing and his ball control skills were excellent today, a few times he glided past rangers players like they weren't even there.

emerald green
01-11-2015, 08:01 PM

Then your mate knows f*** all about football.

number9dream
01-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Malonga took two or three of their players out of the game every time the ball went near him. They were very wary of him and had obviously decided to crowd him out whenever possible. Dom always looked for the outball to an unmarked colleague and generally succeeded.
I'll have him in my team every day of the week against the big boys.

Spot on. Best touch on show today by a mile. Played very well for the most part, although he should have stuck away one of the two good chances he had.

Jonnyboy
01-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Totally disagree

How are you defining effort? Chasing down lost causes?

With all the monitoring of heart rates and the technology.used in analysing performances etc there's no way Stubbs would play him if he wasn't putting in everything, especially with keatings on the bench.

Who's the best player at Barcelona? Messi

Who's the best player at Real Madrid? Ronaldo

Neither could ever be caught working their backsides off chasing lost causes

BTW, I'm comparing work rates, not ability

Brightside
01-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Again i think he's great player. But i don't think he does half the work closing down defenders that Cummings does for example. As for the Stubbs wouldn't play him if he didn't put in effort? Have a wee read back about what he used to say about Scott Allan. He plays him coz he has those flashes of brilliance.

B.H.F.C
01-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Good positions today but no real end product.

Like the big guy, and he does contribute, but he needs to contribute a more IMO.

J-C
01-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Thought he played fairly well today especially in the first half, not so much the second, left me frustrated at times when he got the ball down the flank only to stop and turn inside and then to then lose the ball, had some lovely touches and held the ball up well at times.

Tonez
01-11-2015, 11:43 PM
I think it's just Doms style of play that makes people think he's lazy. Today he was very good, held the ball up, found a green jumper spare all the time, he's probably our most skillful player when he has the ball at his feet, the rangers players didn't know how to cope with him. He's a very good option to get the out ball to and holds up play well bringing other players into it.

PatHead
02-11-2015, 12:13 AM
He did for Aberdeen at least, however, I also remember him as a player who willingly sacrificed several years of his own playing career to sit on the Ibrox bench for Hun money...

Thing is it turned out to be our money as taxpayers and not Hun money at all.

--------
02-11-2015, 12:24 AM

Do you let him bring his guide dog into the house?

He's either blind or stupid.

MWHIBBIES
02-11-2015, 10:20 AM

Who's the best player at Barcelona? Messi

Who's the best player at Real Madrid? Ronaldo

Neither could ever be caught working their backsides off chasing lost causes

BTW, I'm comparing work rates, not abilityWouldn't be fair on Ronaldo and Messi to compare them with King Dom :wink: