PDA

View Full Version : Media reporting

davy malcolm
26-10-2015, 07:21 PM
I wonder what negative media story on Saturday morning newspapers corncerning hibs here's my guess sevco to make bid for Cummings in January your thoughts

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Stewboy
26-10-2015, 07:25 PM
I wonder what negative media story on Saturday morning newspapers corncerning hibs here's my guess sevco to make bid for Cummings in January your thoughts

By the end of the week he will be in a living nightmare at his current employers no doubt

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2015, 07:46 PM

He simply doesn't want to play for us any Malonger
As an outed The Gers fan he is now waging a subtle protest whilst encourging The Gers to "come and gets me" through his use of ridiculous haircuts and phrases that can be decrypted into something understood by the unwashed hoards.

Diclonius
26-10-2015, 07:46 PM

I'm surprised it's taking them so long in the first place.

Waxy
26-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Wonder whatever happened to that guy who all the fuss was about at the start of the season.whatshisname? the rangers fan?

Billy Whizz
26-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Wonder whatever happened to that guy who all the fuss was about at the start of the season.whatshisname? the rangers fan?

He's playing for Celtic development team against Hearts, as we speak

PatHead
26-10-2015, 08:39 PM
This weekend Celtic could beat Aberdeen to go 7 points clear at the top of the Premiership. If the new club beat us they will go 11 points clear.

You would think this might be the last chance the MSM have to "big up" a weekend as the league season might be over after the games are played. Instead they just "big up" The Rangers saying their goalie could play for England one day and talk about how good the new crop of youngsters is at Celtic Park.

No wonder no-one buys papers nowadays.