PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN DEVELOPMENT SQUAD BACK IN ACTION

RSS Bot
26-10-2015, 08:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5809)

Ozyhibby
26-10-2015, 08:49 AM
Will Islam Feruz play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
27-10-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm intending going along to this today, anyone else heading along

Pretty Boy
27-10-2015, 10:08 AM

Off work so thinking about it. If it stays dry I'll be there.

IrnBru22
27-10-2015, 11:24 AM

I'll be there

Billy Whizz
27-10-2015, 11:31 AM
I'll be there

Heard not too many 1st team players not involved

IrnBru22
27-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Heard not too many 1st team players not involved

#Hibs Development Squad starting line-up: Brennan, Dunsmore, Porteous, Waugh, Stirling, Scott, Duthie, Murray, Watson, Shaw, Insall

IrnBru22
27-10-2015, 12:19 PM
2m2 minutes ago (https://mobile.twitter.com/HibsOfficial/status/658995086987018240)Hibernian FC ‏@HibsOfficial
#Hibs Development Squad substitutes: Goodfellow, Breen, Smith

Onceinawhile
27-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Anyone know why the bench is so light?

Would have thought forster and Farid would have been on it?

Brightside
27-10-2015, 01:11 PM

Keeping all players fit for Sunday.... Rather than risk them getting injured in this. I expect Forster and Farid to be on the bench on Sunday.

Onceinawhile
27-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Keeping all players fit for Sunday.... Rather than risk them getting injured in this. I expect Forster and Farid to be on the bench on Sunday.

Makes sense I suppose. Just looks odd with only three subs, you would think there would be some u-17s or something about who could get some exposure.

Billy Whizz
27-10-2015, 01:20 PM

Younger guys still at school possibly
Hibs started well, had 3 decent chances, but have lost a bad goal from a corner

Onceinawhile
27-10-2015, 02:21 PM
3-0 down after an hour.

Thecat23
27-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Nephew just text who's at the game. Says Robinson running the show and Insall chasing shadows first half.

scoopyboy
27-10-2015, 03:28 PM

Strange one altogether with Farid.

On the bench on Tuesday at Falkirk, didn't expect this considering it was astro.

Not on the bench on Saturday when I thought he would have been considering it was grass and he was an unused sub a few days earlier.

Pretty Boy
27-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Hibs were pretty poor today. It was an experienced killie team but poor decision making and individual errors cost us.

Keeper didn't want to know with Killies physicality. 1st and 3rd goals were crosses into the 6 yard box and both finished from close range. He was screaming at the ref for fouls but I could see very little wrong.

Oli Shaw showed a few flashes. Adam Watson had some lovely touches and runs but tried the fancy flick, trick, stepover every time when there were better options available. Insall worked hard but had zero service. Probably the poorest I've seen him, think that's the 5th time, but he never hides and I'm sure there's a player there if he sticks at it. Build wise and the way he runs reminds me a wee bit of Craig Bellamy.

On a positive young Jack Breen looked very good when he came on. Was neat and tidy, deceptively strong considering he's about 5'3" and played with his head up trying to get things going. I've high hopes for him.

Billy Whizz
27-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Hibs were pretty poor today. It was an experienced killie team but poor decision making and individual errors cost us.

Keeper didn't want to know with Killies physicality. 1st and 3rd goals were crosses into the 6 yard box and both finished from close range. He was screaming at the ref for fouls but I could see very little wrong.

Oli Shaw showed a few flashes. Adam Watson had some lovely touches and runs but tried the fancy flick, trick, stepover every time when there were better options available. Insall worked hard but had zero service. Probably the poorest I've seen him, think that's the 5th time, but he never hides and I'm sure there's a player there if he sticks at it. Build wise and the way he runs reminds me a wee bit of Craig Bellamy.

On a positive young Jack Breen looked very good when he came on. Was neat and tidy, deceptively strong considering he's about 5'3" and played with his head up trying to get things going. I've high hopes for him.

Can't disagree with any of this. Think the lads need an experienced players around them to bring them on, can't be nice getting beat most weeks either.
Away to Dunfermline next week, and Hearts at home 2 weeks today