PDA

View Full Version : eTicket Assistance

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Can anyone advise how I print off my eTicket. I've completed purchase but can't see how you print the ticket off? Help please.

LancashireHibby
25-10-2015, 10:26 AM
You'll receive an email with a PDF to print.

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 10:42 AM
You'll receive an email with a PDF to print.

Thanks for the reply, my concern was that my order was over an hour ago, is this a normal length of time to wait?

Golden Bear
25-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the reply, my concern was that my order was over an hour ago, is this a normal length of time to wait?

Not in my experience. Have you checked your spam folders?

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Not in my experience. Have you checked your spam folders?

yes, nothing there. Really frustrating and cant say I'll be rushing to use this servce again!

O'Rourke3
25-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Have you chaged email addresses since you registered?

Sent via the bushes @ EM

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Have you chaged email addresses since you registered?

Sent via the bushes @ EM
No same address, confirmation email arrived ok, but no sign of follow up email with ticket attachement :grr::grr:

Scouse Hibee
25-10-2015, 11:53 AM
If you log back in pretty sure there is an option to resend ticket.

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 11:56 AM

Yeah tried that it just keeps resending the confirmation email (still no ticket attached).

O'Rourke3
About to post same

Scouse Hibee
One other thing are you sure you selected print at home and not collection or post.

liamh2202
25-10-2015, 11:58 AM
System has always been faultless for me. As above have you checked you selected print at home ?

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 11:59 AM
One other thing are you sure you selected print at home and not collection.
thanks for the suggestion, yeah definately print at home selected.

Golden Bear
25-10-2015, 12:02 PM
System has always been faultless for me. As above have you checked you selected print at home ?

:agree:

And me, I use the service frequently and I've never experienced any problems. Doesn't help the OP though!

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 12:06 PM
:agree:

And me, I use the service frequently and I've never experienced any problems. Doesn't help the OP though!

Defeats the whole point of buying via this service if it doesn't work and you end up making telephone calls, going to the ticket office etc to sort it out!!

Nakedmanoncrack
25-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Never had any problems - and though it tells you to print it out, it does scan from a mobile phone.

Lucius Apuleius
25-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Get all my tickets this way and never had any issue at all. What programme you using fir email? Does the email day it is attached?

FranckSuzy
25-10-2015, 12:32 PM
I've experienced a slight delay in receiving the email containing the PDF before :aok:

Can you log on to your account and check whether a ticket has been assigned to you there?

MB62
25-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Never had any problems with this, a great service IMO and without doubt this service has resulted in me going to a lot more games than I might have done had I had to go to the ground to get tickets.
E-mailed PDF always arrives quite quickly too, within 10 minutes or quicker. Maybe because it's the weekend things are a bit slower?

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Never had any problems with this, a great service IMO and without doubt this service has resulted in me going to a lot more games than I might have done had I had to go to the ground to get tickets.
E-mailed PDF always arrives quite quickly too, within 10 minutes or quicker. Maybe because it's the weekend things are a bit slower?

Yeah lets hope so, but given it was 4 hours ago I'm not so sure.

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 12:58 PM
I've experienced a slight delay in receiving the email containing the PDF before :aok:

Can you log on to your account and check whether a ticket has been assigned to you there?

Yeah got ticket assigned and confirmation email just no ticket attachement email

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Get all my tickets this way and never had any issue at all. What programme you using fir email? Does the email day it is attached?

Email just bog standard hotmail, as I say confirmaiton email arrived ok, tried resending 4 or 5 times and still no follow up attachement email with the ticket!

FranckSuzy
25-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Yeah got ticket assigned and confirmation email just no ticket attachement email

On the confirmation email, does it say similar to the below (from one I have received previously)? Not that I'm saying you're stupid (:greengrin) it's just in case the 'print at home' option has for some reason not been allocated to your order :aok:

Total face value
£15.00

Ticketfast Print at Home
£0.00

Total Amount Paid
£15.00

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 04:08 PM
On the confirmation email, does it say similar to the below (from one I have received previously)? Not that I'm saying you're stupid (:greengrin) it's just in case the 'print at home' option has for some reason not been allocated to your order :aok:

Total face value
£15.00

Ticketfast Print at Home
£0.00[/TD

Total Amount Paid
[TD="class: pricecol finaltotal"]£15.00

Yeah it does look like that, what does that mean? Do I hve to uplfit?

FranckSuzy
25-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Yeah it does look like that, what does that mean? Do I hve to uplfit?

No, if it says 'Print at home' in the delivery section then you should receive an email with the PDF attached. I was just making sure that, for whatever reason, it hadn't changed :agree:

Sir David Gray
25-10-2015, 04:13 PM
I have done it a few times and every time it has worked although one time there was a delay before the e-mail to print the ticket came through.

It wasn't anything like several hours though.

Hiber-nation
25-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Email just bog standard hotmail, as I say confirmaiton email arrived ok, tried resending 4 or 5 times and still no follow up attachement email with the ticket!

I've had no problem with print at home before but just ordered a ticket for the Arabs game and the pdf attachment to the email is just an image of a ticket, not the actual ticket. So I'll be contacting Hibs as it looks like they are having problems!

Jack
25-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Have you checked you're spam mail?

thebausburst
25-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Have you checked you're spam mail?

Yeah, tried that, also resending confirmation email etc. but not received anything other than the confirmation email (again and again). :grr:

MB62
26-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Yeah, tried that, also resending confirmation email etc. but not received anything other than the confirmation email (again and again). :grr:

Any joy this morning?

Greenworld
26-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Ive just bought three for rangers game and same problem confirmation email but no second email with attachments

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
26-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Ive just bought three for rangers game and same problem confirmation email but no second email with attachments

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's good that this wee glitch in the system has been highlighted as early as it has been. It will give the IT guys plenty of time to resolve the problem.

Greenworld
26-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Afternoon,

Ticketmaster have recently identified an issue which is affecting print at home services worldwide. They are currently working to identify the cause of this problem and we hope to have the service up and running ASAP. Please do not worry about your purchase, the tickets will be fulfilled and can be reprinted and made available for collection at the Hibernian ticket office if required.

We will be back in touch soon regarding this issue.,

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

thebausburst
26-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Any joy this morning?
The issue now seems to be resolved and my ticket has finally pinged into my inbox. Thanks to all for the advice.:thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
26-10-2015, 06:51 PM
The issue now seems to be resolved and my ticket has finally pinged into my inbox. Thanks to all for the advice.:thumbsup:

Mine's sorted too. Well done to all :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
26-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Definitely all up and running, bought two tickets for the Dundee Utd game and they were in my Inbox within a minute or two:thumbsup:

Tapes99
29-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Just bought 2 etickets for the quarter final and haven't received the pdf after 3 hours.

:I'm waiti

Has any one else had this problem, recently?

hibbysam
29-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Just bought 2 etickets for the quarter final and haven't received the pdf after 3 hours.

:I'm waiti

Has any one else had this problem, recently?

Do you have a season ticket? If so are they on your card? If not did you definitely select print at home?

Tapes99
29-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Do you have a season ticket? If so are they on your card? If not did you definitely select print at home?

Not a season ticket holder.

I have Ticketfast print at home £0.00.

Only the confirmation email

hibbysam
29-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Not a season ticket holder.

I have Ticketfast print at home £0.00.

Only the confirmation email

Checked junk folder etc?? If so and still no sign in morning I would give TO a phone.

Tapes99
29-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Checked junk folder etc?? If so and still no sign in morning I would give TO a phone.
Aye, I've checked all that. I haven't been allocated any loyalty points for these tickets either.

I have to go down to pick up cup final tickets tomorrow, so it'll hopefully be sorted out then.

Cheers anyway
:hibees

iwasthere1972
29-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Aye, I've checked all that. I haven't been allocated any loyalty points for these tickets either.

I have to go down to pick up cup final tickets tomorrow, so it'll hopefully be sorted out then.

Cheers anyway
:hibees

Loyality points are normally added about 24-48 hours after your transaction. I have heard of people receiving the PDF files hours after the confirmation.