PDA

View Full Version : Championship points gap

seanshow
24-10-2015, 08:04 PM
After some hard earned wins recently the gap at the top has been reduced to 5 points with Sevco @ St Mirren tomorrow.

Fast forward to 2.30pm Next Sunday, who would like to predict the points gap at the top?

The options are - 11,9,8,6,5,3 or 2.

....I think that's right :greengrin i don't want to tempt fate by making it a poll

bingo70
24-10-2015, 08:06 PM
After some hard earned wins recently the gap at the top has been reduced to 5 points with Sevco @ St Mirren tomorrow.

Fast forward to 2.30pm Next Sunday, who would like to predict the points gap at the top?

The options are - 11,9,8,6,5,3 or 2.

....I think that's right :greengrin i don't want to tempt fate by making it a poll

Is the gap not 8 points now?

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Is the gap not 8 points now?

No, 5 just now and Rangers have a game in hand tomorrow

bingo70
24-10-2015, 08:12 PM

That's good then, sorry should probably have googled that!

Imo they'll draw tomorrow abd we'll beat them next week.

Sir David Gray
24-10-2015, 08:19 PM
I think the gap will be three points after next week's match.

They should never have beaten us at Ibrox in the first match. They won't get lucky twice.

Bring them on.

Smartie
24-10-2015, 08:38 PM

They'll win tomorrow and we'll draw next week.

Not an ideal outcome but not disastrous yet either.

Steve20
24-10-2015, 08:44 PM
If they drop points tomorrow, we'll go on to win the league.

We will win next week.

Andy74
24-10-2015, 08:56 PM

3pm
24-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Thecat23
24-10-2015, 08:59 PM
If they drop points tomorrow, we'll go on to win the league.

We will win next week.

Can everyone please just take a min to screen shot a positive post by Steve20 👏🏼👏🏼

;)

Ronniekirk
24-10-2015, 09:06 PM

And there isn't a Saint Mirren fan I know that thinks they have any chance of taking anything from this one .So think we are going to have to catch them the hard way starting with beating them at home next Sunday They will be happy enough with a draw forcing us to attack for the win and they will hope to hit us on the counter .
I fancy us to beat them but with United in the cup midweek the trip to Paisley suddenly becomes a potential banana skin ,but we have worked hard to get into this position so we need to keep the momentum going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
24-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Can everyone please just take a min to screen shot a positive post by Steve20 👏🏼👏🏼

;)
😂😂😂👏👏

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 09:08 PM
And there isn't a Saint Mirren fan I know that thinks they have any chance of taking anything from this one .So think we are going to have to catch them the hard way starting with beating them at home next Sunday They will be happy enough with a draw forcing us to attack for the win and they will hope to hit us on the counter .
I fancy us to beat them but with United in the cup midweek the trip to Paisley suddenly becomes a potential banana skin ,but we have worked hard to get into this position so we need to keep the momentum going

Ronnie, strangely, I think the away game against St Mirren is the hardest of our 3 fixtures coming up. The other 2 at home will take care of them self

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-10-2015, 09:15 PM
The Rangers will drop points but I can't see it being tomorrow.

Smartie
24-10-2015, 09:15 PM

Their defence is the weakest part of their team though. I think they'd be mad to come and play defensively against us.

I reckon they'll win tomorrow but our game with them will be wide open and could end up about 4-4. I expect a staggeringly bad refereeing performance into the bargain with Rangers probably getting at least 2 penalties.

I'm really impressed with the squad Stubbs has put together and I like the way he has been rotating the squad to keep everyone fresh. Injuries and suspensions happen over the course of a season and The Rangers are yet to be hit too hard yet. So I honestly back us to do better than Rangers over the rest of the season.

I'm not sure if we've given ourselves too much to do though.

FromTheCapital
24-10-2015, 11:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springbank
25-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Their defence is the weakest part of their team though. I think they'd be mad to come and play defensively against us.

I reckon they'll win tomorrow but our game with them will be wide open and could end up about 4-4. I expect a staggeringly bad refereeing performance into the bargain with Rangers probably getting at least 2 penalties.

I'm really impressed with the squad Stubbs has put together and I like the way he has been rotating the squad to keep everyone fresh. Injuries and suspensions happen over the course of a season and The Rangers are yet to be hit too hard yet. So I honestly back us to do better than Rangers over the rest of the season.

I'm not sure if we've given ourselves too much to do though.

Win next week and everything else is irrelevant as we'd be in a position (as we are today) of " win every game and you win the league "

It's in our hands and ours to lose, regardless of what Rangers do against anyone else

lord bunberry
25-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Hopefully 2 but probably 5. I think we'll beat them next week no matter what happens.

Mr White
25-10-2015, 07:05 AM
I think 3. St Mirren to take a point today, convincing hibs victory next sunday.

Pretty Boy
25-10-2015, 07:05 AM

Rangers will beat St Mirren comfortably, they are garbage. Hibs will beat Rangers by the odd goal next week.

That's far from disastrous considering the gap was 11 points only a few days ago.

3pm
25-10-2015, 07:08 AM

Rangers will beat St Mirren comfortably, they are garbage. Hibs will beat Rangers by the odd goal next week.

That's far from disastrous considering the gap was 11 points only a few days ago.

My concern next week will be the officials.

Keith_M
25-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Hibs will win every remaining League game and be promoted as Champions.

Trust me

:wink: