PDA

View Full Version : Who'd have thunk it?

greenlex
24-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Last three away games. QoS, Falkirk and Raith. Three wins. Six goals scored and one conceded. Maximum 9 points on the tally. 3 games you would have said were difficult venues. Well pleased with that form. Let's hope we can do it next week. In the meantime mon the buddies.

Torto7062
24-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Last three away games. QoS, Falkirk and Raith. Three wins. Six goals scored and one conceded. Maximum 9 points on the tally. 3 games you would have said were difficult venues. Well pleased with that form. Let's hope we can do it next week. In the meantime mon the buddies.

League winners mentality 😉

green day
24-10-2015, 04:22 PM

Yes "hanging on" for 6 points tells us how strong this team are. Last year? Might have taken 1 or 2?

NAE NOOKIE
24-10-2015, 04:23 PM
If by some miracle St Mirren can beat the Current Buns tomorrow it puts us in a position where beating them next Sunday puts us within 2 points of them.

Even if St Mirren do lose a win for us makes the gap only 5 points with a long long way still to go ..... Its Hibs mind you, so who knows :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
24-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Hibs have delivered on two hard away games this week, delighted.

Ozyhibby
24-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Hibs have delivered on two hard away games this week, delighted.

That's all that matters. Good run just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mutley
24-10-2015, 04:39 PM
first 11 games= W-8 D-1 L-2

Can anyone compare that the first 11 last season

hibsbollah
24-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Fantastic form. We're under the media radar too, for some reason which is even better.

bingo70
24-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Superb, showing much more consistency than I predicted.

hibsbollah
24-10-2015, 04:41 PM

Before todays game we were 8 points better than the same time last season.

rcarter1
24-10-2015, 04:43 PM
If by some miracle St Mirren can beat the Current Buns tomorrow it puts us in a position where beating them next Sunday puts us within 2 points of them.

Even if St Mirren do lose a win for us makes the gap only 5 points with a long long way still to go ..... Its Hibs mind you, so who knows :greengrin

If we keep digging out wins as we have been, then it will start to put pressure on them for sure. Next week will be cracking chance to start the pressure. Looking forward to this one. :flag:

California-Hibs
24-10-2015, 04:45 PM

We're in superb form right now and we have one hell of a squad to choose from. You only have to look to the bench in the last 2 games to see just how good our options are right now. It's time to instal a right arrogant into us right now. IT'S A CASE OF HOW MANY! I'm liking that phrase right now :greengrin It's this kind of attitude that will see us excel, positivity over looking for measly negatives. Did we scrape the last 2 wins, yes, yes we did. However, as the saying goes, 'not playing to full potential yet still winning? That's a mark of champions'.

C'mon the Hibees, 3 points again next week against the huns! :flag:

Bostonhibby
24-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Full credit to everyone involved in the recent run. Winning mentality emerging. Special mention for Jason Cummings. Goals aplenty. Well done son.

California-Hibs
24-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Full credit to everyone involved in the recent run. Winning mentality emerging. Special mention for Jason Cummings. Goals aplenty. Well done son.

key man! :agree:

DH1875
24-10-2015, 04:54 PM
1-1 in the game tomorrow, we beat the huns next week and then its game on :)

3pm
24-10-2015, 04:55 PM

That Dumbarton loss is a shocker now.

Keith_M
24-10-2015, 04:59 PM
All Hibs need to do now is to win every one of our remaining games and we'll be Champions.

Easy Peasy

:greengrin

California-Hibs
24-10-2015, 05:20 PM
That Dumbarton loss is a shocker now.

Or the kick up the back side to remind them that it's not just a case of turning up? Good to get it out the way very early too.

shamo9
24-10-2015, 05:26 PM

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/championship/2014-2015/table/2014-10-26

10 better off than this time last year and 4 behind Hearts. Not bad but I believe we're only going to get better and that our strength in depth will prove decisive. Our only goal at the moment should be to keep putting pressure on Rangers by winning games week in, week out. We don't have to overtake them any time soon but if we hang in there they will inevitably slip up. They have a sense of entitlement and most of their fans thought the league was over already. They won't fancy a title race; win next week and the chase really begins.

SON OF PADDY
24-10-2015, 05:37 PM
We're in superb form right now and we have one hell of a squad to choose from. You only have to look to the bench in the last 2 games to see just how good our options are right now. It's time to instal a right arrogant into us right now. IT'S A CASE OF HOW MANY! I'm liking that phrase right now :greengrin It's this kind of attitude that will see us excel, positivity over looking for measly negatives. Did we scrape the last 2 wins, yes, yes we did. However, as the saying goes, 'not playing to full potential yet still winning? That's a mark of champions'.

C'mon the Hibees, 3 points again next week against the huns! :flag:

I like the cut of your jib sir !!

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 05:46 PM

According to some Today, he is never a footballer:rolleyes: Pathetic, really. JC is scoring most weeks and some write him off, crazy

God Petrie
24-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Not only have hibs delivered but Sam nicholsons bird has delivered a real treat to all those who have a passion in winding jambos up.

hibsbollah
24-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Not only have hibs delivered but Sam nicholsons bird has delivered a real treat to all those who have a passion in winding jambos up.

Has she popped into The Golden Shower Emporium for a rendezvous with Gary Locke?

Borderhibbie76
24-10-2015, 06:42 PM
http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/championship/2014-2015/table/2014-10-26

10 better off than this time last year and 4 behind Hearts. Not bad but I believe we're only going to get better and that our strength in depth will prove decisive. Our only goal at the moment should be to keep putting pressure on Rangers by winning games week in, week out. We don't have to overtake them any time soon but if we hang in there they will inevitably slip up. They have a sense of entitlement and most of their fans thought the league was over already. They won't fancy a title race; win next week and the chase really begins.
Judging by some of the currant buns comments on FB tonight...they are already starting to perspire slightly more than a few weeks ago...

Come oan the buddies 2moro...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 06:49 PM

Tell me more

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Tell me more

She inadvertently sent a naked picture of herself saying "can't wait till yout home", which was meant for SN, to a group chat, which then went viral.....

bingo70
24-10-2015, 07:13 PM
She inadvertently sent a naked picture of herself saying "can't wait till yout home", which was meant for SN, to a group chat, which then went viral.....

Not sure I believe that, need pictures. Pm is fine

scoopyboy
24-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Post the pic mate :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

southern hibby
24-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Pic please

GGTTH

Jonnyboy
24-10-2015, 07:27 PM

That explains the song today :greengrin

Sir David Gray
24-10-2015, 07:30 PM

This time last year we had

P-11
W-4
D-3
L-4
PTS-15

We were sitting 4th and were 14 points behind Hearts by this stage.

Certainly a big improvement although that Dumbarton defeat is really annoying.

Bring on Sevco next week.

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 07:32 PM
This time last year we had

P-11
W-4
D-3
L-4
PTS-15

We were sitting 4th and were 14 points behind Hearts by this stage.

Certainly a big improvement although that Dumbarton defeat is really annoying.

Bring on Sevco next week.

10 points better off for starters......

The Harp Awakes
24-10-2015, 07:33 PM

Aye, very unlike the Hibs teams we've known for a very long time. We seem to be developing a mental toughness and it's great to see. A big test next week but the way we're playing I think we'll win. It will be interesting to see how the currant buns handle the pressure if we beat them.

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Not sure I believe that, need pictures. Pm is fine

Post the pic mate :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Pic please

GGTTH

Dear dear Gentlemen, family forum and all that jazz:greengrin

hibsbollah
24-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Dear dear Gentlemen, family forum and all that jizz:greengrin

Shocking.

bingo70
24-10-2015, 07:36 PM

Just to reiterate......a pm is fine

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Shocking.

:tsk tsk::tsk tsk::greengrin:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Just to reiterate......a pm is fine

Technophobe alert, I saw it but no idea how to share......Now deleted in case of accidental phone usage:cb

Steve20
24-10-2015, 07:48 PM

As long as they ***** win every week, the one draw and two defeats are going to cost us.

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 07:51 PM
That explains the song today :greengrin

What song

Jonnyboy
24-10-2015, 07:53 PM
What song

They were singing "Can't wait 'til you're home, can't wait 'til you're home, Sam Nicholson, can't wait 'til you're home"

Had me puzzled at the time :wink:

greenlex
24-10-2015, 07:54 PM
They were singing "Can't wait 'til you're home, can't wait 'til you're home, Sam Nicholson, can't wait 'til you're home"

Had me puzzled at the time :wink: :faf::faf::faf:

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 07:57 PM

Brilliant

HibbyAndy
24-10-2015, 07:59 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Brilliant

Hing is...Aken where he calls home :cb

Sir David Gray
24-10-2015, 08:05 PM
As long as they ***** win every week, the one draw and two defeats are going to cost us.

Not true.

If we win all of our remaining matches, we'll win the league.

Billy Whizz
24-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Not true.

Don't say it's in our hands, or Andy74 will pull you up😄

Borderhibbie76
24-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Not true.

He likes to rain on a positivity parade mate...best ignored

Andy74
24-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Not true.

You're both right.

Jonnyboy
24-10-2015, 08:24 PM

Nice to see no dent in your sunny disposition after we've won three hard away games :wink:

God Petrie
24-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Anyone who would take pleasure in seeing a hertz players missus in the scud, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

As an aside, Malonga was apparently included in her original erroneous snapchat. Ho Ho Ho.

Brightside
24-10-2015, 08:38 PM

Im sure the daft wee girl is only about 16 too!

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Im sure the daft wee girl is only about 16 too!

Young looking that's for sure.....

Andy74
24-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Young looking that's for sure.....

I'd have to see it to estimate.

Danderhall Hibs
24-10-2015, 10:56 PM
The lassie looks about 14. feel sorry for the daft wee **** that we're all ripping the pish.

Still she'll no do it again.

Thecat23
24-10-2015, 11:00 PM
She's deleted her Twitter so must have had loads giving her it tight. The age we live in today, I'm glad we never had SC back when I was wee.

Danderhall Hibs
24-10-2015, 11:02 PM
She's deleted her Twitter so must have had loads giving her it tight. The age we live in today, I'm glad we never had SC back when I was wee.

In one way I'm pleased in another I think how many pictures, texts, snapchats, videos did I miss out on.

Thecat23
24-10-2015, 11:04 PM
In one way I'm pleased in another I think how many pictures, texts, snapchats, videos did I miss out on.

Never thought about it like that, now I'm gutted on what I am missing out on! 😩

Danderhall Hibs
24-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Never thought about it like that, now I'm gutted on what I am missing out on! 😩

:hilarious

southern hibby
24-10-2015, 11:42 PM

You sir are a grade A spoil sport and I'm telling yer mammy on you.

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
25-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Chatbox folk ken whit's going on :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
25-10-2015, 01:10 AM
According to some Today, he is never a footballer:rolleyes: Pathetic, really. JC is scoring most weeks and some write him off, crazy

Was chatting to my English mate last week, saying that some Hibs fans seem to want Cummings left out the team. He couldn't believe it. He said "isn't he scoring nearly every week?" We're a strange bunch [emoji23][emoji23] 33 goals in his last 59 games and he's only 20 years old. Great stuff at any level.

Borderhibbie76
25-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Was chatting to my English mate last week, saying that some Hibs fans seem to want Cummings left out the team. He couldn't believe it. He said "isn't he scoring nearly every week?" We're a strange bunch [emoji23][emoji23] 33 goals in his last 59 games and he's only 20 years old. Great stuff at any level.
The boy is a goal machine and his worth his place for that alone. I must admit he can be frustrating sometimes (like at Falkirk midweek) when his overall contribution to the team can sometimes be questioned but I think this aspect of his game is improving and thought he was excellent yesterday, tho he should have squared to Keatings late on for a tap in and 3 1

Keith_M
25-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Was Malonga as poor yesterday as my Dad (who was at the game) made out?

I was at the Dumbarton game last week and thought he contributed really well to the win.

Cabbage East
25-10-2015, 09:30 AM

Pm please :greengrin

Hamish
25-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Was Malonga as poor yesterday as my Dad (who was at the game) made out?

I was at the Dumbarton game last week and thought he contributed really well to the win.

He had a decent first half. Closely marked with Rovers doubling up on him.

Second half he never really got into the game. He certainly wasn't as bad as some of the idiots round about me made out. Some of the shouts were ridiculous.

Borderhibbie76
25-10-2015, 01:22 PM
He had a decent first half. Closely marked with Rovers doubling up on him.

Second half he never really got into the game. He certainly wasn't as bad as some of the idiots round about me made out. Some of the shouts were ridiculous.

He was decent first half but infuriatingly poor in 2 nd half...surrendering possesion far too easily when we were under pressure. Will have nobody to blame but himself if he misses out next weekend and I think he will lose his place to Keatings.

BTW im a fan of King Doms before I get pounced upon