PDA

View Full Version : Stop & Search Procedure (by Stewards)

tigerted
22-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Have seen a few posts on here in connection with the Falkirk game and just wanted to share my own thoughts and experience of this so called "pat down".

I have e-mailed this to the Advisory Group on Stop & Search in Scotland, copies to SPFL, Hibs and to the Chief Constable. I await their reply or comments:

Dear Sirs.

Having just read through your August 2015 paper (Advisory Group on Stop and Search), I could not help but notice the fact that there was no mention of when this happens at football matches in Scotland.

Only last night I attended the Falkirk v Hibernian League match with 3 friends (2 male & 1 female), where the whole of the Hibernian support (1800 people) were subjected to a full “pat down” search, not by the Police, but by Club Stewards! When asking the police standing around “under what regulations are the Stewards allowed to search us?”, I was informed that if we didn’t agree to the search, we would not get in to the match. This hardly convincing answer, is even more annoying given the fact that in the conditions on back of the Falkirk F.C. ticket, it quotes Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995 – WARNING: All persons entering the ground may be searched by the Police (no mention of Club Stewards).

This seems to me, to be a very easy and convenient way for the Police to circumvent current legislation and allows them to undertake 10s of 1,000s of “illegal” consensual searches each and every week at football matches. I had understood that the search could only take place if agreed with the person concerned, however as you say in your Report, it can hardly be thought of as consensual, if other pressure is brought to bear, this being that you will not be allowed to enter the Ground unless you agree to the search? The Police have to have reason to believe that I have either committed an offence or intend to do so, or that I may be concealing a “banned or dangerous item”. I am 58 years of age, the 2 males are of a similar age, the female is 49 years old. Just exactly did they think we were going to do? I know that Hibs supporters in the past, have had Smoke Canisters at games, but from memory, the ages of those prosecuted for this offence has been between 18 – 24 years of age!

2 years ago at the Ross County v Hibernian game in Dingwall, we were again subjected to search by Stewards. On asking the Police – Why?, I was informed that it was for Security purposes and to refuse to consent, would bar me from entering the ground. It was very noticeable, that it was only the Hibernian fans being searched, not the Ross County Fans (so I have to ask myself “what kind of security”, since the Police and Club don’t think home fans will ever cause any trouble). Even then, only male Hibs fans were searched and when I pointed this out and said if I wanted to smuggle something into the Stadium that I only had to pass this to my wife, I was advised “not to be so f****** smart!”.

Unless you have ever experienced this random procedure yourself, you have no idea how annoying and frustrating this actually is. All it does is to delay entry into the Ground. I have never been subject to this procedure in the street, so I have to assume that I don’t look or act like the type of person that this action is aimed at. All it does is bring in to the spotlight, how football fans in general are treated like 2nd class citizens.

It would be interesting to know, that after the 1800 Hibs were searched last night, what if anything was actually found, either on a person or dumped prior to entry. My guess would be absolutely NOTHING!

It would be appreciated is there was some clarity issued in light of my own and many other peoples experiences.

Yours Sincerely
:hibees:flag:

worcesterhibby
22-10-2015, 12:49 PM
excellent email:top marks

Kojock
22-10-2015, 12:55 PM
None of my group were searched at Falkirk

ArmadaleHibs
22-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Great Email

I've a feeling the response, if any, will be convoluted and carefully worded to cover themselves. I was searched myself on Tuesday by a gormless steward who really never had a clue as to what he was looking for but just seemed to be randomly stopping people. There was an older gent quite clearly in his mid to late 60s searched before me and why he would be searched or "patted down" was beyond laughable. I have a feeling that this is in fact an illegal action unless A. It is conducted by a police officer and or B. The person being searched is acting or acted suspicious and looks to be carrying something that may cause a problem within the ground.

Can't wait to hear the replies

Ggtth

Kojock
22-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Basically the police need to have "reasonable cause" to stop and search you however the way they get round it at the football is that they make it a condition of entry. You don't agree to a search then you don't get in.

Future17
22-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Stop and search in the street by the Police and being searched by club stewards inside a football ground are totally different. Having said that, if the club in question wish to search those attending matches, they should make consent a condition of purchasing a match ticket.

Gordy M
22-10-2015, 01:42 PM
The stop and search will be based on previous incidents over the years at the football. I would suggest that when pyro technics have been let off in a ground or an item thrown onto the pitch etc, then police and stewards on duty will have been questioned as to why it was allowed to be smuggled into the ground? As a result, going forward, stewards/police will carry out random searches in an attepmt to discourage future incidents. With regards to the ages, if they openly stated that they would only search younger supporters then they would just pass whatever it was to older fans to take in and then pass it back?

Ive been searched numerous times and never found it to be an issue, and if it stops the club getting a fine due to some dafty throwing something or letting off a smoke bomb/firework then im ok with it.

portyhibernian
22-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Good email, I was one of the few that strolled through the human wall of stewards without being searched! Must just look like a shining beacon of humanity :-)

Hannah_hfc
22-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Is it not the same when you go to most events these days? Was at a gig the other night in the o2 academy where everyone got a pat down, again by stewards rather than police.

Although in the Falkirk game scenario I would still question why it was only Hibs fans and not both sets if they had to enforce this.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

hibbybob
22-10-2015, 02:20 PM
I was sitting behind a young boy at Tynecastle last year when he was hit by a flare thrown by some ****bag in the Wheatfield stand.

If everybody had been searched that day, then the flare might not have got into the ground and the wee boy wouldn't have been hurt.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. If searching people makes it safer for all - then fine by me.

FWIW I'm in my 50's and was searched at Falkirk on Tuesday. I was quite pleased that I looked young enough to perhaps cause bother:greengrin

Tom Hart RIP
22-10-2015, 02:34 PM
I was sitting behind a young boy at Tynecastle last year when he was hit by a flare thrown by some ****bag in the Wheatfield stand.

If everybody had been searched that day, then the flare might not have got into the ground and the wee boy wouldn't have been hurt.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. If searching people makes it safer for all - then fine by me.

FWIW I'm in my 50's and was searched at Falkirk on Tuesday. I was quite pleased that I looked young enough to perhaps cause bother:greengrin

Agree 100%. I'm in 50s and been patted down several times going to games and not bothered if it's stewards or police. If it prevents some tube takings in something dangerous then it's a good think.

Cabbage East
22-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Agree 100%. I'm in 50s and been patted down several times going to games and not bothered if it's stewards or police. If it prevents some tube takings in something dangerous then it's a good think.

I think you're missing the point a wee bit here mate.

I don't want to be nonced up by some weirdo steward. Why should I let him go through my pockets and give me a fingering? Having paid 20 odd sheets for the privilege. If a policeman, under Scottish law, is legally allowed to do that, then that's different.

marinello59
22-10-2015, 02:53 PM
If you went to the commonwealth games last year you would have had to go through airport style security to get in. As another poster has said its not unusual to get searched entering gigs theses days. It's part of the contract we all enter in to as a condition of entry. I thought it was a bit over done on Tuesday but the blame for that lies with the 'we'll take pyro if we want'
gang.

Scouse Hibee
22-10-2015, 03:05 PM

I don't want to be nonced up by some weirdo steward. Why should I let him go through my pockets and give me a fingering? Having paid 20 odd sheets for the privilege. If a policeman, under Scottish law, is legally allowed to do that, then that's different.

Talk about dramatising a simple search, deary me you must be scarred for life.

DH1875
22-10-2015, 03:14 PM
I was searched going into our own east stand before a game against Dundee Utd lol. Been searched plenty of times at other stadiums and dont see why its all of a sudden become a problem/news.
Do away fans not get searched at ER?

Hibs07p
22-10-2015, 03:54 PM

Obviously you've been mistaken for being some of the "top boys" from back in the 80's. :greengrin.
Seriously though, it does open up a can of worms regarding who is authorised to carry out searches, what they are searching for, and what training they have had. Being 56, it's been a wee while since I've been searched at the door of any drinking establishment, but the doormen all appear to be licensed, whether that includes being allowed to search people or not, I don't know. Shouldn't the searchers be, A) licensed, and, B) communication from the clubs be conveyed to the supporters, that searches will be carried out?

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
22-10-2015, 04:12 PM

I never got a fingering, will I make a complaint:greengrin

Booked4Being-Ugly
22-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Is it not the same when you go to most events these days? Was at a gig the other night in the o2 academy where everyone got a pat down, again by stewards rather than police.

Although in the Falkirk game scenario I would still question why it was only Hibs fans and not both sets if they had to enforce this.

Sent from my D6503 using TapatalkI don't think so, at the recent Scotland v Poland game it was only random bag searches and that was it. The police and stewards stood by quite happily and even watched the Polish fans let off numerous flares and flashbangs without bothering!

Nameless
22-10-2015, 04:20 PM
I never got a fingering, will I make a complaint:greengrin

I'm free just now if you're feeling left out.....rings on or off?

scoopyboy
22-10-2015, 05:00 PM

My gripe would be that it takes longer to get in when as many are being searched.

scoopyboy
22-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Stop and search in the street by the Police and being searched by club stewards inside a football ground are totally different. Having said that, if the club in question wish to search those attending matches, they should make consent a condition of purchasing a match ticket.

Wasn't inside the ground though, it was outside.

CraigHibee
22-10-2015, 05:38 PM
never got searched on tuesday night, i don't mind random searches going on as it means less chance of some fanny taking in a flare etc

Wilson
22-10-2015, 05:49 PM
never got searched on tuesday night, i don't mind random searches going on as it means less chance of some fanny taking in a flare etc

They wouldn't search in there.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Surely it's all about keeping people safe and minimising the risk and cost to clubs of numpties doing daft stuff.
Can they win? - heavy handed it everyone searched, singling folks out on the other.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-10-2015, 05:51 PM

Lol

SunshineOnLeith
22-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Wasn't inside the ground though, it was outside.

And if you refused consent outside they wouldn't search you. Probably wouldn't let you in either, mind.

scoopyboy
22-10-2015, 06:10 PM
And if you refused consent outside they wouldn't search you. Probably wouldn't let you in either, mind.

Agreed, but the point I was making was that the stewards searched us outside the ground not inside as the poster suggested.

SunshineOnLeith
22-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Agreed, but the point I was making was that the stewards searched us outside the ground not inside as the poster suggested.

Fair enough. The basic point of legality is the same in either case though.

scoopyboy
22-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Fair enough. The basic point of legality is the same in either case though.

Again agreed, but I was wondering if the poster thought it was ok for stewards to search us inside the ground but not outside it.

Greendreamer
22-10-2015, 06:27 PM
The entry to a Sports ground is controlled under the SFA regulations, prior to the addition and use of stewards by the clubs to reduce the cost of Police the search of persons entering the grounds was carried out by Police.

When you purchase a ticket for a match there are a number of conditions, printed on the back, hardly any one will read them or can read them they are in such small print...

Legislation is as per the Public Order Act 1986 and Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1985, tickets issued by all clubs will have 'warning's on rear.

The fact that you are entering a designated area and enter in a contract to enter same, by purchase of ticket in advance or by cash at the gate, you are agreeing to abide by those conditions.

If stewards and Police acted by the letter of the law then more people would either be refused entry or ejected, the stewards and Police don't always get it right but common sense is used more often than not.

Search is necessary to detect the deter those who would and do continue to enter grounds with flares/ controlled containers despite it being legislation for a considerable time. Likewise, if you turn up 'oot yer face' on the bevvy you shouldn't be allowed in, thankfully its a few years since I've had to wade through rivers of p*sh at Hampden.

So, I'm afraid that Stewards will continue to frisk punters entering grounds and checking bags

barcahibs
22-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Don't think it's got anything to do with the law or with the police. You have a perfect right to refuse to consent to a search by a steward and they have absolutely no powers to force you to submit to one. If you don't want to be searched just say no and they (literally) can't touch you.

Of course they then also have a perfect right to refuse you entry.

They'll stop searching us when folk stop breaking the rules - ie never.

:na na:

Onceinawhile
22-10-2015, 06:50 PM
If you pay at the gate - and therefore get your ticket at the gate, surely it's to late to notify you that you may be searched otherwise no entry?

Thereby if they say to you - no entry without a search, it says so on your ticket, you say I haven't got one yet, then you pay and go in?

(admittedly this can't be the case at ER anymore, but you get the gist)

mca
22-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Bit Unrelated - But one time we Were Entering the East..

Lanky plukey Big Steward stopped a guy walking in with his wee laddie.. They had just come out the Hibs Shop and the wee laddie was carrying a Plastic Drinks Bottle with the Hibs Badge all over it.. and it was still sealed inside a plastic bag..

Wasn't allowed to Take it in as it was classed as a Missile.... Had to Bin it and the wee laddie was almost Greeting... it was only for his school lunchbox.. Effing Disgrace...

GreenArmy1875
22-10-2015, 07:36 PM
I really don't get the big deal being searched every so often. Aye it's a pain in the arse but if it stops people getting things into ground then I'm all for it.

GreenArmy1875
22-10-2015, 07:41 PM

Lanky plukey Big Steward stopped a guy walking in with his wee laddie.. They had just come out the Hibs Shop and the wee laddie was carrying a Plastic Drinks Bottle with the Hibs Badge all over it.. and it was still sealed inside a plastic bag..

Wasn't allowed to Take it in as it was classed as a Missile.... Had to Bin it and the wee laddie was almost Greeting... it was only for his school lunchbox.. Effing Disgrace...

Unfortunately these days they can't take the risk. This filled up and launched by his dad at a player can cause serious damage. Yes it's extreme but that's life these days. Everyone covers themselves these days

bigwheel
22-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Unfortunately these days they can't take the risk. This filled up and launched by his dad at a player can cause serious damage. Yes it's extreme but that's life these days. Everyone covers themselves these days

really? - a filled plastic drinks cup - can cause serious damage? unless it was filled with cement - most unlikely - Someone's shoe would make a more dangerous weapon.. That decision is health and safety gone mad.

Baldy Foghorn
22-10-2015, 07:48 PM
really? - a filled plastic drinks cup - can cause serious damage? unless it was filled with cement - most unlikely - Someone's shoe would make a more dangerous weapon.. That decision is health and safety gone mad.

Mind someone threw his shoe/trainer at McDonald at the piggery....Must have been caught hobbling out on one leg:greengrin

bigwheel
22-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Mind someone threw his shoe/trainer at McDonald at the piggery....Must have been caught hobbling out on one leg:greengrin

Hey One Shoe - You're nicked!!

:greengrin:greengrin almost as daft as the characters that throw their mobile phones! :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-10-2015, 07:49 PM

Common sense has to be used, and the fact that the bottle was purchased and still in it's packaging should have made it OK.......

Wilson
22-10-2015, 07:57 PM
I really don't get the big deal being searched every so often. Aye it's a pain in the arse but if it stops people getting things into ground then I'm all for it.

If it's a pain in the arse the steward has gone too far :)

Tom Hart RIP
22-10-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm biased having been hit on the head by a golf ball at tynie years ago when we all used to stand in the old shed. I looked a bit like Terry Butcher with the bloodstained headband by full time. Think it was the 4-1 game after the 7-0 which made it worse.

Speedy
22-10-2015, 08:40 PM

Disagree. Course they can take that risk (as it is a very very small risk).

Alfred E Newman
22-10-2015, 08:50 PM

What was the wee laddie going to fill it with??
I remember seeing the legendary Maud being subjected to a search of her handbag at Ibrox when she was in her 90s!

DH1875
22-10-2015, 09:06 PM

Club shop shouldn't be allowed to sell them then on match days.

Alfred E Newman
22-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Club shop shouldn't be allowed to sell them then on match days.

There are loads of things on sale in the Hibs shop that if thown could cause injury. Books, DVDs, mugs etc. Should the shop only sell soft goods on a match day? Bit over the top if you ask me.

--------
22-10-2015, 09:15 PM
If it's a pain in the arse the steward has gone too far :)

I always think it's a bad sign when they start putting on the latex gloves. :worried:

Colr
22-10-2015, 09:16 PM

If it stops you getting knifed at a gig, why care?

lyonhibs
23-10-2015, 05:23 AM

"Nonced up by some weirdo steward"??!!!

How do you ever leave your front door in the morning?

It's a simple pat down. Perhaps things have changed recently, but I can't claim to have been the victim of too many fingerings at the hands of nonce stewards myself

SouthMoroccoStu
23-10-2015, 05:27 AM
almost as daft as the characters that throw their mobile phones! :greengrin

Legend has it he had a pie in the other hand

Viva_Palmeiras
23-10-2015, 07:26 AM

Or his mate ;)

snedzuk
23-10-2015, 07:26 AM
I'm free just now if you're feeling left out.....rings on or off?

....actually thats my wristwatch....

FranckSuzy
23-10-2015, 09:15 AM
From the fishy site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5804) about tomorrow's match :aok:

"Please do not engage in any unacceptable behaviour before, during or after the match. You may be required to undergo a search which is a condition of entry to the stadium and your cooperation with police and stewards is appreciated".

steve75
23-10-2015, 10:14 AM

It can.

I was at a gig once with someone hit just under the eye with filled paper cup. Puffed right up and was left with a massive black eye.

Ruined my night, was stuck in the medical tent for ages. :grr: :greengrin

GreenCastle
23-10-2015, 10:19 AM
I don't have an issue of it if it means safer environment to watch football and keeps the neds from bringing in objects that are banned.

The issue I have is the time it's takes and if you are searching then do it properly.

Like others have said you could probably get something to a female who has less chance being searched or hide the object something they won't search.

Searches happen as several places these days to improve the safety for those attending..and not always by police..airports, music gigs etc.

I don't think the last time I was at Murrayfield they searched you for a rugby game though - and I'm sure people were smuggling in drink etc. Though searching close to 50,000 people must take some time !

It seems that maybe the police have an eye on the Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, Yams, Aberdeen and possibly Motherwell fans as they travel in higher numbers etc and possibly have had history.

--------
23-10-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't have an issue of it if it means safer environment to watch football and keeps the neds from bringing in objects that are banned.

The issue I have is the time it's takes and if you are searching then do it properly.

Like others have said you could probably get something to a female who has less chance being searched or hide the object something they won't search.

Searches happen as several places these days to improve the safety for those attending..and not always by police..airports, music gigs etc.

I don't think the last time I was at Murrayfield they searched you for a rugby game though - and I'm sure people were smuggling in drink etc. Though searching close to 50,000 people must take some time !

It seems that maybe the police have an eye on the Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, Yams, Aberdeen and possibly Motherwell fans as they travel in higher numbers etc and possibly have had history.

You could argue that it's a long time since there was crowd trouble inside Murrayfield, either for a rugby match or for a concert. Unfortunately football fans have the reputation, and that reputation means that if the police hear rumours or reports that someone may be planning mischief at a match, supporters will be searched at the gate.

More stewards on duty would make things move faster, but that would cost the club money. More female stewards and police officers would mean that female fans could be searched as well - again, higher costs for the club to bear.

I'm old enough to remember times when no one was stopped from taking bottles and beer cans into matches, and how easily trouble could kick off then. And I've seen the damage a half-full beer can can do if it hits someone.

And in those days you could guarantee that there were people around you carrying knives. (There's a way you can fold a newspaper, btw, that leaves a very hard, very sharp edge that can open a person's face up like a razor.)

I don't like it, but I have a pretty shrewd idea of what I'm not allowed to take into a match, but there are plenty folks who'll try to take those very things in regardless of the law. The flares and stuff at Hampden a fortnight ago prove the point - the annoying thing is that the police there DIDN'T act to prevent what could have been a very dangerous situation developing. They ignore the danger at a big match, and go to town on the Hibs fans at Falkirk, which is the annoying thing.

Like ignoring all security measures loading an American Airways 747, but strip-search the entire passenger-list on the Logan Air to Barra.

bigwheel
23-10-2015, 10:48 AM

i think scottish football fans have simply got used to rocking up, going in a small queue and getting in to games...

i was a bit peeved at Falkirk, but all in all it probably took 8 minutes from queuing up to getting in, including searches....was a non issue in reality

Bristolhibby
23-10-2015, 11:13 AM

That's unreal! I'd be demanding to speak to his supervisor, then failing that "Dempser"!

J

Carheenlea
23-10-2015, 11:22 AM
I remember once seeing Maude MacFarlane hobble into the away corner at Ibrox with her walking stick in later life, and having her handbag scrutinised before being permitted entry. Mind you, I read in one of Maude`s obituaries about her wading through riot police in Athens without much fuss, so she probably was pretty unperturbed about a quick search in Govan.

Bad Martini
23-10-2015, 11:26 AM
With thanks to this thread, legions of pervs will be going along to football matches (mostly with no tickets :greengrin) just for the free frisking and fingering you have all been promoting here :greengrin:agree:

Look what you've done...imagine the faces of the stewards at Falkirk next week when the crowd of thosuands of long coated men with greasy hair and a dodgy demeanour arrive on matchday, eagerly awaiting their frisking for free

In all seriousness, I see both sides. Targetted searches are surely what the OP was on about?

Lets be honest (and it will be incorrect sometimes) but if you are NOT going to search everyone, you should really only search those who could/might or are most likely (using an unfortunate stereotypical assessment or not) to cause bother. Agreed, thats still a lot of people to search but leave the auld gadgies alone :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
23-10-2015, 11:29 AM
I remember once seeing Maude MacFarlane hobble into the away corner at Ibrox with her walking stick in later life, and having her handbag scrutinised before being permitted entry. Mind you, I read in one of Maude`s obituaries about her wading through riot police in Athens without much fuss, so she probably was pretty unperturbed about a quick search in Govan.

:agree:

...and it would not surprise me if she'd hit the stewards up with the collection tin for the pensioners afterwards. They dont make them like old Maude any more sadly :agree:

GreenCastle
23-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Is it the East Stand at ER that only has stewards looking to search on match days?

Surprised this hasn't come up earlier - as in about 3 seasons since they have had stewards I haven't been searched once entering the East..

Also what are the laws on young people being searched by an adult ? Child protection issues surely ?!

CraigHibee
23-10-2015, 12:06 PM

haha i'd hope not bud :greengrin

Hannah_hfc
23-10-2015, 12:41 PM
If it stops you getting knifed at a gig, why care?
I didn't. I brought up getting searched at gigs as the OP seemed to suggest it was only football fans.

Honestly don't mind getting searched, it's just part of entering most things these days!

HibbySpurs
23-10-2015, 02:36 PM
This thread has cheered me up no end today.....

Seriously tough, yes it's a pain in the archie but it happens everywhere nowadays ad is simply part of life:

Football grounds
concerts
night clubs
various sporting events (darts & horse racing spring to mind)
Airport Security

The list could go on and on but you get my point.

Just have to accept it I'm afraid.

GreenArmy1875
23-10-2015, 06:49 PM

It's a plastic bottlle, not a plastic cup
it could cause some damage yes
Try it and see how hard it could be if it was thrown at someone

bigwheel
23-10-2015, 06:54 PM
It's a plastic bottlle, not a plastic cup
it could cause some damage yes
Try it and see how hard it could be if it was thrown at someone

I know the type - jeez...at a push yes...it might had given someone a nasty bump...but that's it...way over the top for me..

Baldy Foghorn
23-10-2015, 07:14 PM
I know the type - jeez...at a push yes...it might had given someone a nasty bump...but that's it...way over the top for me..

If it was sold pre game, Hibs shop should have said you can't get into ground with it, and collect it after match.

Billy Whizz
23-10-2015, 07:31 PM
If it was sold pre game, Hibs shop should have said you can't get into ground with it, and collect it after match.

A bit like an airport, buy and collect when you return, the only thing is the Hibs shop is usually shut after the game😄

mca
23-10-2015, 09:23 PM

Well Said... I Was actually Raging at the Steward... But he Was Only Doing His Job..!!! As Said Above.. a pre purchased Mug or Dvd could do some damage to Someone..

Maybe everything from the Hibs Shop should carry a Pre Match Health Warning !!! :wink:

bigwheel
23-10-2015, 09:49 PM

100% - mind you they might not have thought the stewards would be quite so much a jobsworth...

The Pointer
24-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Had to laugh at the Scotland v Poland game where everyone at my gate got frisked by the cops. I'm 60 and get pssd off by this. However, as soon as they scored the early goal the place went mental and any number of flares and flash bangs went off. So much for searching every single sweaty!