PDA

View Full Version : Hsl

Ozyhibby
22-10-2015, 06:26 AM
Looks like there might be a large crowds heading for Kirkcaldy on Saturday. Might be a good opportunity for HSL to set up a sign up table and speak to some of the clubs more committed fans?
There is a bit of a feel good factor building round the team just now, be a good time to capitalise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gettin' Auld
22-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Looks like there might be a large crowds heading for Kirkcaldy on Saturday. Might be a good opportunity for HSL to set up a sign up table and speak to some of the clubs more committed fans?
There is a bit of a feel good factor building round the team just now, be a good time to capitalise.

What's your definition of 'a more committed fan'?

Ringothedog
22-10-2015, 07:09 AM

Somebody in an institution ?

Gettin' Auld
22-10-2015, 07:16 AM
Somebody in an institution ?

:tee hee:

greenlex
22-10-2015, 07:48 AM

Where's this table gonna go? I can't imagine Raith accommodating such a thing. I would be disappointed if Hibs accommodated anything like that in the away end at ER.

Jack
22-10-2015, 08:09 AM
I'd imagine the 'more committed' supporters will be signed up, if they can afford to be.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2015, 08:31 AM
I'd imagine the 'more committed' supporters will be signed up, if they can afford to be.

There could be 2500 there on sat, I don't think HSL are there yet.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Where's this table gonna go? I can't imagine Raith accommodating such a thing. I would be disappointed if Hibs accommodated anything like that in the away end at ER.

I don't see why Raith would be against supporter ownership? I would have no problem with other clubs engaging with their fans at Easter road.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2015, 08:37 AM

The fans who at this time in their life find they have the time and resources to attend away games. At different times in our lives we have all been there.
Just now I only do a couple of away games a season but in the past I've had season where I've not missed a game. I was not making some sort of uber fan point.

O'Rourke3
22-10-2015, 08:41 AM
The fans who at this time in their life find they have the time and resources to attend away games. At different times in our lives we have all been there.
Just now I only do a couple of away games a season but in the past I've had season where I've not missed a game. I was not making some sort of uber fan point.

Or live in Fife and it's closer? :dunno:

I think the thinking is sound but the logistics won't make it viable. I roll up, I have a choice: Get in the ground through a busier than expected PATG queue or talk to someone I could do here about what I can and cannot do as a supporter. I'd imagine all away fans this weekend have either joined or considered it by now.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Maybe HSL could chat to people while they q ?
You'd be surprised how many don't know about it and there was a lot of mis information about it at the time of the launch. Some may have considered it but not quite got round to it yet?