PDA

View Full Version : EEN - Yam love-in Continues

greenginger
21-10-2015, 07:17 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/opinion/gerry-farrell-time-to-kick-off-some-changes-1-3923044

From tonight's rag. Gerry Farrell, who claims to be a Hibby who bleeds green ,writes an article slagging us and worshiping Mrs Budge.

" I am green with envy at what Ann Budge has done with the Foundation of Hearts. Heart of Midlothian has put itself in the heart of the community. It is genuinely owned by the fans and they feel like they have a say in running their Club. "

Mrs Budge's company Bidco 1874 Ltd owns 94% of Heart's shares.

Foundation of Hearts presently own no shares in HOMFC.

Is it worth trying to enlighten Mr Farrell ?

Nameless
21-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Apart from the part you highlight, I think it is an excellent article.

greenginger
21-10-2015, 07:27 PM

Did it cost him £ 25 to get in on Saturday ? Genuine question, as a season ticket holder I don't pay too much attention to walk-up prices.

I wonder if he contributes to ,or has even heard of HSL Ltd.

givescotlandfreedom
21-10-2015, 07:28 PM
If we stole from our community including charities, taxes and small business I would not be proud.

Nameless
21-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Did it cost him £ 25 to get in on Saturday ? Genuine question, as a season ticket holder I don't pay too much attention to walk-up prices.

I wouldn't know, but the guy runs a media/PR company. He's managed to get 50 bods into the game, most of whom he says hadn't been before. If he has attracted even 10 new fans through his litter initiative, is he not doing his part?

Baldy Foghorn
21-10-2015, 07:35 PM
£25 to get in?

Do you want toilets like you get in Harrods? Then after moaning about concrete toilets, labelling others the prawn sandwich brigade.....If a pie is £2.50, I hate to think what price those pesky prawn sandwich eaters pay for their luxury.......

Way to go Gerry:aok:

Ringothedog
21-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Apart from the fact that Hibs fans own more of our club than the yams do of theirs. Budgie owns them lock stock and barrel.
The one point I agree with is the pricing. I would be selling family tickets in the FFS for a maximum of £30 for 2 adults and a max of 2 kids. If that sells out do the same in the south stand, for the east and west stands make it £50

Kojock
21-10-2015, 07:59 PM
"I certainly don’t feel like a customer either when I go to buy a pie. £2.50 for a steak pie is daylight robbery. The clubs know they can get away with silly prices for food and drink – they have a captive audience. "

Take it Gerry has never been to the cinema, theatre, taken a flight, attended a music festival or any other event that has a captive audience? If he had he would know that "captive audiences" at any event pay over the odds. I'm actually having difficulty trying to work out what his agenda is.

Kato
21-10-2015, 08:08 PM

It is - if he was trying to write an article full errors and with a tone of facile rubbish, he succeeded.

w pilton hibby
21-10-2015, 08:19 PM

Reading the article he had received free tickets from Hibs Community Foundation.

Iggy Pope
21-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Very much in the vein of Viz' Tony P********. Uncanny in fact. "She really is the Queen of our hearts. All of our hearts. Even more than that. The queen of the hearts of the hearts of all of our pure unsullied hearts"
There. That's 500 words. Invoice encl.

One question Gerry, you simpering fop. How much is a pie at Tynecastle?

I've been buying the Evening News for 35 years and even subscribed for the last three.
I'm cancelling it tomorrow now Gerry. Partly because you are a sanctimonious get.
And partly because it's poop.
And you've done the paper boy out of a round as well. Hope you're pleased with yourself.

Nameless
21-10-2015, 08:25 PM
It is - if he was trying to write an article full errors and with a tone of facile rubbish, he succeeded.

I've re read the article, and I still don't see what's so bad about it (Anne budge comments excepted). It's an opinion piece.

GreenLake
21-10-2015, 08:26 PM
This is just more of the same reaction to their complete and utter failure to become a big team with other people's money. They have bought tickets for a massive guilt trip and are vigorously trying to give them away. "The Famous" are about as well known outside of Scotland as the EEN.

Bostonhibby
21-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Its actually Feral Gary writing from his bedsit in Dalry.

I really don't get the Budge love in at all, especially if it comes from a genuine Hibby.

We need to remember that the woman is living the dream of owning the "famous" - the price she has paid to live the dream and the adulation is a loan that she has carefully guaranteed against an asset that would cover the price she paid for it and she has a gilt edged return guaranteed. Some fan.

Also remember that unless something dramatic happens before the transfer to FOH is complete she will be exiting with her cash, an above commercial rate return on that cash and leaving the FOH with a huge liability to deal with the ongoing cost of maintaining the Wongadome as a minimum - if their own recently published figures are to be believed it's millions already with few outwardly visible improvements!

STF responded more with his heart than his head when he got involved, evidenced by the fact that budge like up front guarantees were not required and recently the deal he has with the bank and the with sale terms to fans he is effectively walking away from more than Budge paid for the yam in admin!

Still, its the EEN!

majorhibs
21-10-2015, 09:22 PM

I really don't get the Budge love in at all, especially if it comes from a genuine Hibby.

We need to remember that the woman is living the dream of owning the "famous" - the price she has paid to live the dream and the adulation is a loan that she has carefully guaranteed against an asset that would cover the price she paid for it and she has a gilt edged return guaranteed. Some fan.

Also remember that unless something dramatic happens before the transfer to FOH is complete she will be exiting with her cash, an above commercial rate return on that cash and leaving the FOH with a huge liability to deal with the ongoing cost of maintaining the Wongadome as a minimum - if their own recently published figures are to be believed it's millions already with few outwardly visible improvements!

STF responded more with his heart than his head when he got involved, evidenced by the fact that budge like up front guarantees were not required and recently the deal he has with the bank and the with sale terms to fans he is effectively walking away from more than Budge paid for the yam in admin!

Still, its the EEN!

Worth repeating. From the outside, is she really just fronting up a couple mill for a couple years & after all the exposure then bolting with a huge profit? In blunt terms that's how it looks to me, also shows what a good job the shysters as administrators did when they owed people left right & centre & salmond & co got them a return of what? Owed 60/70 paid 2.5? Good work if you can get it & if you have the dodgy political contacts.

Bostonhibby
21-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Worth repeating. From the outside, is she really just fronting up a couple mill for a couple years & after all the exposure then bolting with a huge profit? In blunt terms that's how it looks to me, also shows what a good job the shysters as administrators did when they owed people left right & centre & salmond & co got them a return of what? Owed 60/70 paid 2.5? Good work if you can get it & if you have the dodgy political contacts.
[emoji106] In a nutshell. A good buy because there was much fiddling of the valuation plus a few blind eyes turned to achieve a price someone of the right background might be willing to bail them out at. Never mind the creditors.

broondog
21-10-2015, 10:30 PM
If we stole from our community including charities, taxes and small business I would not be proud.

Exactly. Whilst there is no doubt Budge has done a good job so far for the cheats, it is very rich coming from them that they are all of a sudden some sort of respectable club that others should model themselves on. They were extremely lucky the way things worked out and every one of them is culpable for stealing from charities and screwing over local businesses during the romanov time. It makes me sick to see the media sucking up to them. others will never forget what they have done to get where they are now.

NAE NOOKIE
21-10-2015, 10:55 PM
This goes to the heart of something I've said many times .... The Yams have taken something that happened out of utter necessity and was never planned and have dressed it up to look like something they actually intended. If begging your fans on hands and knees to put money into the club in order to save it from oblivion is 'engaging with the local community' then for sure that's what the Yams have done. How the EEN can print factually inaccurate rubbish about their fans owning the club, when in actual fact they own none of it is beyond me.

The inference from the article is that its £25 to get into ER .... its not!

As for the bogs ..... What does he want, a guy offering him a squirt of cologne, hand cream and a warm flannel?

The article started off relatively positively and then descended into what looks like an unfair and negative comparison between what's happening at ER compared to the Wongadome ....... If this guy is meant to be a Hibby he's doing a fair impersonation of being a Yam if you ask me.

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Hearts have done very well under Budge, no getting away from it.

However, I think they've probably risen as far as they can go, and their business model is seriously flawed. I personally doubt that FOH will be in a position to buy the club in three? years. I think that when they are stuck mid-table the romance will wear off and people will see that this scheme is going nowhere, and they are stuck with an owner who will balance the books and nothing else.

JT Fae The Toon
21-10-2015, 11:43 PM

However, I think they've probably risen as far as they can go, and their business model is seriously flawed. I personally doubt that FOH will be in a position to buy the club in three? years. I think that when they are stuck mid-table the romance will wear off and people will see that this scheme is going nowhere, and they are stuck with an owner who will balance the books and nothing else.

This season's "wait until injuries & suspensions kick in " type post IMO.

Possibly more productive to look at how HSL is doing wrt subscribers & cash raised compared to FOH?

Just a thought.

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 04:22 AM
Not sure that's what's happening.

Once FOH have paid £6.3m to the club , the shares will be transferred. The only "profit" she is making is the interest on the loan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

green day
22-10-2015, 05:34 AM

Possibly more productive to look at how HSL is doing wrt subscribers & cash raised compared to FOH?

Just a thought.

We know how HSL is doing wrt subscribers and cash raised. Very well would be the answer, given the circumstances (which are not anything like the potential oblivion which your mob faced).

We also know that HSL already own 5% of the club, versus FOH present 0%.

Seems to me that spending othe peoples money are the very same tactics the poppy thieves always employ (from The Pieman to Mercer to Romanov - none of them run you any other way). Opinions, eh?

You got away with it, but don't come on here slagging our successful method of raising cash / buying the club as the situations are not consistent.

Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one. It just seems there are more at your club than here.

Mikey09
22-10-2015, 05:44 AM

Just a thought.

What an insightful post! How much of your club do your fans own? Serious question.

silverhibee
22-10-2015, 05:52 AM
What an insightful post! How much of your club do your fans own? Serious question.

I'll answer that.

A big fat massive zero.

F*** the h*****.

Spike Mandela
22-10-2015, 07:26 AM

:agree:This is exactly it. In a few years, once the mediocrity kicks in and a few of the better players leave being replaced with what they can actually afford it will go one of two ways.

1. They will get disgruntled, foundation payments will drop off and budge will threaten to leave unless they start raiding the kids christmas money again.

2. They will revert to type and somehow start spending money they don't have.. Probably with a new bull**** owner, a Hearts Dave King if you will.

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 08:11 AM

Just a thought.

Its the difference between buying because you want to and buying because you have to when there's no other option before oblivion. If HSL doesn't raise 100% we still exist. We haven't been railroaded into having only one option and guaranteeing an already rich investor an above average return on their investment either.

Bet all they bumped creditors are looking in thinking what they could do with some of all that money that is being raised every month, especially the charities. No shame, never will have.

O'Rourke3
22-10-2015, 08:33 AM

Just a thought.

Did you use to comment on the EEN as Newcastle Jambo? - cos he was a right welt.

Geo_1875
22-10-2015, 08:34 AM
I haven't read the article or their accounts so can someone explain why Budge and FoH spending every penny they can lay their hands on and making a large loss over the first year of the new regime is seen as a prudent business model? As I see it they haven't made any of the necessary (legally required?) improvements to the stadium, instead splurging on an admittedly efficient but expensive team. The only difference from their previous owner is she hasn't promised world domination, yet.

O'Rourke3
22-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Its the difference between buying because you want to and buying because you have to when there's no other option before oblivion. If HSL doesn't raise 100% we still exist. We haven't been railroaded into having only one option and guaranteeing an already rich investor an above average return on their investment either.

Bet all they bumped creditors are looking in thinking what they could do with some of all that money that is being raised every month, especially the charities. No shame, never will have.

Conveniently missed when everyone coos about the flocking crowds at The Asbestos Dome

greenginger
22-10-2015, 08:52 AM

Just a thought.

Getting back to the EEN love-in, I seem to remember front page headlines and local MP Ian Murray begging Hearts fans to join their Foundation.

When HSL was formed all the EEN and Scotsman ran was quotes and photos of a few dissenters calling HSL a fan rip-off.

Out of interest, do you know what the new company Tynecastle Events Ltd, formed last week, with Mrs Budge, Eric Hogg, and Levein as directors is going to look after ?
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC518030

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Getting back to the EEN love-in, I seem to remember front page headlines and local MP Ian Murray begging Hearts fans to join their Foundation.

When HSL was formed all the EEN and Scotsman ran was quotes and photos of a few dissenters calling HSL a fan rip-off.

Out of interest, do you know what the new company Tynecastle Events Ltd, formed last week, with Mrs Budge, Eric Hogg, and Levein as directors is going to look after ?

As a wild guess I'd say admin events as they are getting good at it, either that or charity fund raising? always good for raising a bit of loose change.

It could be some mutated version of celebrity Strictly Come Dancing but they do seem an unlikely trio at first glance.

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 09:05 AM
£25 to get in?

Do you want toilets like you get in Harrods? Then after moaning about concrete toilets, labelling others the prawn sandwich brigade.....If a pie is £2.50, I hate to think what price those pesky prawn sandwich eaters pay for their luxury.......

Way to go Gerry:aok:

The toilets bit tells me this has to be a wind up written by someone who hasn't used the bogs at the wongadome. ER ones are functional, much much newer and generally clean. The yam ones are, well, lets call it authentic as in practically original and with only "maintenance" done when they have to.

I wonder if there is where they spent a couple of million on infrastructure maintenance per their accounts? If so, to be fair its good customer service as they do spend an awful lot of time hanging around toilets.

O'Rourke3
22-10-2015, 09:08 AM

:idea: It'll be the company required to own and manage the Stadium when they separate it from the Club. ABs probably been told she's not getting payback from the cardigans and is is honoured by getting to keep the club.... :stirrer:

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-10-2015, 09:15 AM

Just a thought.

If FOH didn't go well you lot would no longer exist. The situations are nowhere near comparable.

Just a thought.

jacomo
22-10-2015, 10:40 AM
I've re read the article, and I still don't see what's so bad about it (Anne budge comments excepted). It's an opinion piece.

It's factually wrong. Hertz aren't owned by their fans. This basic error is then used as the basis of a criticism of Hibs.

Mind you, shouldn't be surprised by basic inaccuracy in this paper any more.

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 10:47 AM
It's factually wrong. Hertz aren't owned by their fans. This basic error is then used as the basis of a criticism of Hibs.

Correct. They are 100% owned by a "fan". Just the one.

They have to pay her back every penny she has fronted; plus a very generous 6%return on her money before they see anything at all in return for their cash.

Baldy Foghorn
22-10-2015, 10:49 AM

Just a thought.

Did your mob pay for the poppies in your avatar?

Nameless
22-10-2015, 04:10 PM

Thank you. I'm not in the least knowledgeable about the financial goings on at hibs or hearts, so the inaccuracies are totally lost on me. I do think he has a point about hot water in the bogs though, but that is maybe nit picking.

Pete
22-10-2015, 04:17 PM
If FOH didn't go well you lot would no longer exist. The situations are nowhere near comparable.

Just a thought.

:agree:

That won't stop the ridiculous comparisons though as it can be twisted to make them look big.

They had the chance to do the honourable thing when Robinson suggested facing up to their debt, selling their ground and moving to murrayfield. Absolutely everything they've done since then has been rendered irrelevant by their administration as they've basically refused to pay for their honours.

All the league positions, derby wins and the two trophies on tick: fake.

The media might have respect for this FOH stuff but in reality it's a pound-in-the-pence con job that forever cements their place in history as Edinburgh's disgrace.

southern hibby
22-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Can I ask one question is AB taking a wage from them?'

GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Can I ask one question is AB taking a wage from them?'

GGTTH
Doesn't look like it.

Billy Whizz
22-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Doesn't look like it.

Prof fees?

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Prof fees?
If she is, they would be shown as Director's Remuneration.

greenginger
22-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Note 4 on the accounts.

Interest payable on directors loan account £ 154,000.

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Note 4 on the accounts.

Not a wage [emoji6]

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Note 4 on the accounts.

Its a cracking return on a secured loan where she had a captive audience though. 6+% p.a. I'd have bought them myself at that market beating rate of return.:greengrin

greenginger
22-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Not a wage [emoji6]

No, but a nice little earner . :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Its a cracking return on a secured loan where she had a captive audience though. 6+% p.a. I'd have bought them myself at that market beating rate of return.:greengrin
It's unsecured :)

CropleyWasGod
22-10-2015, 05:28 PM
No, but a nice little earner . :greengrin
Given that some of the stuff that comes across my desk promises me 15% on student flats, maybe not. :)

Then again, maybe that's her plan [emoji48]

Bostonhibby
22-10-2015, 05:30 PM
It's unsecured :)

Thanks - I suppose it's kind of secure because of the consequence of the monthly cash for repayments drying up! Seems to me they wont quite own their club and budge will have to decide if she really wants to keep, and pay, for it.

poolman
22-10-2015, 08:56 PM

Still, its the EEN!

One big agreement from me on that post ☺

cabbageandribs1875
22-10-2015, 09:57 PM
should the yamboid Edinburgh council not be taking advantage of steel prices being 20p/tonne the now so they can start building the new meccano arena for their fav poxy club

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2015, 10:27 PM
:agree:This is exactly it. In a few years, once the mediocrity kicks in and a few of the better players leave being replaced with what they can actually afford it will go one of two ways.

1. They will get disgruntled, foundation payments will drop off and budge will threaten to leave unless they start raiding the kids christmas money again.

2. They will revert to type and somehow start spending money they don't have.. Probably with a new bull**** owner, a Hearts Dave King if you will.

I agree, I can only see it unfolding one of those two ways. The love affair with Budge is way too intense for what she's actually done for the club. I can see her turning quite quickly into a detested figure, once things stagnate and there is no reasonable plan to take them forward.

I accept that this could all be wishful thinking on my part, but it'll be interesting to see what happens when the deadline for the transfer to fan ownership passes.

Personally, I hope Budge is spared abuse. She's been relatively honest and modest about her role and personal ambitions, and I think they've hysterically iconised her out of of all proportion.

PatHead
23-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Note 4 on the accounts.

So over 5 weeks FOH contributions go directly to Ms Budge rather than into the club.

Just out of interest how are the FoH and their contributions taxed?

CropleyWasGod
23-10-2015, 11:32 AM
So over 5 weeks FOH contributions go directly to Ms Budge rather than into the club.

Just out of interest how are the FoH and their contributions taxed?

They're not.

PatHead
23-10-2015, 11:35 AM
They're not.

Are they a charity or is it because they are donations?

Ozyhibby
23-10-2015, 11:42 AM
FoH is basically free money for them. There is no downside to getting in over a million pound a year over and above what they get from normal operations.
It's going to give them a financial edge that other teams don't have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
23-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Are they a charity or is it because they are donations?

As Grunt pointed out earlier, it's being treated as funding. In that light, it's much the same as the HSL payments.

I think (although I'm not sure) that, eventually, that money will be converted to shares once AB's loan is paid off and the ownership is transferred.

ancient hibee
23-10-2015, 05:35 PM

Letter in today's News correcting Farrell.

God Petrie
23-10-2015, 05:41 PM

Would like to read this. Shame is have to buy a paper full of wind and pish to read facts written by someone not employed by th publisher.

greenginger
23-10-2015, 05:44 PM

Yeah, I saw it, all four lines one column width. Won't change the perception that all us Hibbys are green with envy

Kato
23-10-2015, 06:04 PM
the perception that all us Hibbys are green with envy

That, along with their "bitter" mantra shows how childlike the **** thought process can be.

Maybe that's why they feel "guilt free" too.

Dashing Bob S
23-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Dunno Gerry Farrell or whether or not he is a Hibs fan.

But he seems adept at making a see-you-en-tee of himself.

Bostonhibby
23-10-2015, 09:48 PM
That, along with their "bitter" mantra shows how childlike the **** thought process can be.

Maybe that's why they feel "guilt free" too.

:agree: They didn't steal the poppy money, it was theirs to steal given their "history", entitlement is what its all about.

Kato
23-10-2015, 10:09 PM
entitlement

The most apt word.

A few Edinburgh Councilors have exactly the same outlook on their life (and our money).

Scouse Hibee
24-10-2015, 10:00 AM
On Dickback they are ranting about this thread,some of them haven't been in such a lather since they shared a bath with their sister.

greenginger
24-10-2015, 10:51 AM
On Dickback they are ranting about this thread,some of them haven't been in such a lather since they shared a bath with their sister.

What's their beef ? I don't want to go on that site and pick up a virus !

God Petrie
24-10-2015, 11:08 AM
I can sum up their thread by simply stating it is titled "vermin maggots". A few references to 5-1 and such.

I also noticed they are opening a memorial garden in Tynecastle for "quiet reflection". Fear not, they are brazenly generating cash from this touching tribute by selling plaques. Truly a strange little club.

GreenLake
24-10-2015, 11:36 AM
They must be getting tired of calling themselves "The Famous" over at Ponzicastle. Maybe it's time to help them come up with another name.

"The Honest"
"The Fair"
"The Genetically Diverse"

Aldo
24-10-2015, 11:42 AM

So wrong btw.... Is it not with their mums?? ;-)

green day
24-10-2015, 11:45 AM
So wrong btw.... Is it not with their mums?? ;-)

That's unfair, they generally find out their Sister actually IS their Mum - usually while sharing a post coital cigarette with her

CentreLine
24-10-2015, 12:00 PM
I know it's fun and all that but when a youngster wakes up on their birthday or on Christmas morning and finds a football strip waiting for them they should be able to get the same pleasure and joy from that moment regardless of what colour the shirt happens to be. Craig Levein is utterly classless forgetting that the game needs all shades to survive and thrive. We would do well to remember that too imho

Aldo
24-10-2015, 01:00 PM
That's unfair, they generally find out their Sister actually IS their Mum - usually while sharing a post coital cigarette with her

I stand corrected. You are indeed correct (ish) I never thought things threw properly!

Bostonhibby
24-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Did anyone mention that they actually kept the poppy money instead of giving it to the lady haig fund?

givescotlandfreedom
25-10-2015, 11:00 AM

Very kind of them to take some time off chatting up bairns online to give us a thought.

Mon_the_cabbage
25-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Very kind of them to take some time off chatting up bairns online to give us a thought.

Wee Airdie Jambo agrees

Betty Boop
25-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Did anyone mention that they actually kept the poppy money instead of giving it to the lady haig fund?

Is that actually true or just a .net myth ?

greenginger
25-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Is that actually true or just a .net myth ?

The first creditor's list produced by BDO listed the Lady Haig Poppy Factory , Warriston Road , Edinburgh as being due £ 185.80.

On the final creditors list, that entry had been deleted.

fat freddy
25-10-2015, 02:06 PM
2 Sports Marketing Ltd £5,153
A1 Minibus & Coaches £100
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Arnold Clark Finance£6,764
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
AllStar Business Solutions£100
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
AB Ukio Bankas£15,488,290
Baltic Clipper£497
Bank of Scotland (Merchant Services)£100
Bank of Scotland (Equipment Finance)£970
Beswicks Sports Ltd£3,000
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
BIG Hearts Community Trust£589
Bruce Rae Property Management£34,048
Business Line UAB£204,143
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Cameron Presentations£5,406
Campbell Medical Supplies£100
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Charlie Irons Coaches£100
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clearwater Technology£5,156
Clouds£6,870
Coerver Coaching Scotland£949
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
Corona Energy Retail£29,729
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
DJB Fire & Safety Training£48
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Daisy Communications£1,474
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce£674
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
Fife Imaging Associates£903
Fountain Court Apartments£100
Football Safety Officers£230
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Graeme Rankin Sports Mgmt.£12,000
Green Star Media£77
Greentech Sportsturf£1,056
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
HoMFC Shareholder Association£5,030
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
James Armstrong & Co£1,520
Johnston Carmichael£100
Jane Lofthouse Johnson£410
James Sandison£680
J Thomson Colour Printers£100
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Key Sports Management£23,049
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lady Haigs Poppy Fund£185
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Milson Capital Corp£1,223,989
Ian Maclennan£335
McCraes Battalion Trust£100
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
Musselburgh Athletic FC£5,790
Michael Page International£100
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
North Lanarkshire Council£100
Northgate Vechile Hire£100
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
Pendrich Height Services£6,552
Performing Right Society£13,995
Pitch International£4,746
PPL Sport & Leisure£1,325
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Professor Ernest Schiders£2,410
Rapide Communication£176
Respublikos Investicija£62
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Scottish Police Authority£18,585
Savills£20,602
Scottish Ambulance Services£2,454
Scomac Catering Equip.£100
Scottish Power (Stadium)£9,544
Scottish Power (Ticket Office)£5,467
Scottish Power (Admin Block)£1,254
Scottish Gas Business£347
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
Securevent Security£12,309
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Scottish Hydro Electric£139
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
Sports Medicine Uraea AB£2,700
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Stellar Football Ltd£5,750
Streamline Print Mgmt.£418
Superturas£26,636
Scottish Youth Football Assoc.£1,700
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
ThyssenKnapp Elevator£3,378
City of Edinburgh Council£90,715
City of Edinburgh Council (for flats)£2,631
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Newspaper Licensing Agency£1,428
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Technology Services Group£1,967
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Wallace Brown/Langstane£956
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000
Yorkshire Clinic£2,562. Yeah, it's in here somewhere

givescotlandfreedom
25-10-2015, 02:14 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

What a lovely club

Jack Hackett
25-10-2015, 03:44 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

Lest they forget

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-10-2015, 02:41 PM
That list is an utter disgrace, just how the hell did they get away with all that?

****bags!

HibbyKeith
26-10-2015, 05:14 PM
It looks even worse when you see it on a list, but it equates to £28,416,917

greenginger
26-10-2015, 05:29 PM
It looks even worse when you see it on a list, but it equates to £28,416,917

And that's not counting the debts swapped for worthless shares the Lithuanian people had to take.

About £ 30 million IIRC.

Baader
26-10-2015, 05:41 PM
That list is a disgrace and an embarrassment. No-one likes people who don't pay their debts or their dues. Freeloading b@$***s.

There are debts of £7 and £8 on there!! That's how low that mob are.

aljo7-0
26-10-2015, 05:45 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

The fact that David Cameron has personally been diddled by them, for me, mitigates it a wee bit.

The Falcon
26-10-2015, 06:07 PM
The first creditor's list produced by BDO listed the Lady Haig Poppy Factory , Warriston Road , Edinburgh as being due £ 185.80.

On the final creditors list, that entry had been deleted.

Was paid by a suitably embarrassed fan from Kickback I believe.

FWIW this is usually a good conversation starter if you are ever unfortunate enough to find yourself in the company of Lord Foulkes of Cumnock.

"Did Hearts pay for the poppies George?"

"They were paid for"

"But was it by Hearts George?"

"The bill was paid on behalf of Hearts, yes"

"But not actually by Hearts though George?"

and on and on till the explosion. Thoroughly recommend it.

Betty Boop
26-10-2015, 06:53 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

Two amounts to the City of Edinburgh Council eh ! Considering the fact that if you pay your Council tax a few days late, Scott an Co are on your back, that's a joke.

Spike Mandela
26-10-2015, 07:45 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

They should get all those names printed on their strip not the plebs who are stumping up monthly payments.

These people listed here are the real reason their weasly club still exists.

Bostonhibby
26-10-2015, 07:53 PM
Two amounts to the City of Edinburgh Council eh ! Considering the fact that if you pay your Council tax a few days late, Scott an Co are on your back, that's a joke.

They could have collected in person whilst they were enjoying the "facilities" at the wongadome which they will have attended just after parking their car in the free car park that they also allowed the yam to use. :wink:

Sammy7nil
26-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Stenhousemuir £12,900 dear o dear what a horrible club Heartz are

greenginger
26-10-2015, 08:26 PM
And I see Talk Talk were in for £ 5548.00

brog
26-10-2015, 08:32 PM
b
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

Ciocco is a luxury Marriott resort in Tuscany where Yams stayed for pre season training in 2012 IIRC. They then failed to pay their bill of £11.5k much to the embarrassment of the large Scots/Italian community in Barga. The point is Yams failure to pay their bill was entirely pre-meditated, it was many months later that they went into administration. They're like these spivs & conmen you read about regularly in the papers, staying in luxury hotels & pretending to be wealthy. The difference is the con men when caught go to jail, the Yams instead adopt the role of moral guardians! Their hypocrisy stinks, a bit like the PBS tbh!

PatHead
26-10-2015, 08:43 PM
They were also due Heriot Watt £145,000. They stopped paying them the same month they signed Craig Beattie. Don't tell me they didn't know what they were up to.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Utterly vile organisation

JimBHibees
26-10-2015, 08:54 PM
They were also due Heriot Watt £145,000. They stopped paying them the same month they signed Craig Beattie. Don't tell me they didn't know what they were up to.

The irony being of course that St Mirren offered Beattie a contract only to be outbid by the Yams who then didn't pay him. He then played his part in knocking out St Mirren in the cup.

Bostonhibby
26-10-2015, 08:58 PM

This one stinks - often wondered when and why HWU decided not to pursue them through the normal bad debtor channels but seemed to allow them to continue with the facilities regardless.

BoomtownHibees
26-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Savills£20,602

Irony

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-10-2015, 09:05 PM
This one stinks - often wondered when and why HWU decided not to pursue them through the normal bad debtor channels but seemed to allow them to continue with the facilities regardless.

Remarkable that one and still HWU never said a dickeybird about it, the bosses must be yam loving erchies.

Danderhall Hibs
26-10-2015, 09:20 PM

FWIW this is usually a good conversation starter if you are ever unfortunate enough to find yourself in the company of Lord Foulkes of Cumnock.

"They were paid for"

Sure I read that Sir Tom paid the poppy debt but didn't want it publicised.

Stax
26-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Always bugged me this. The fact they're pro youth academy is classed as "Elite" is due to the fact it has a roof...One they didn't pay for.

Aldo
26-10-2015, 09:24 PM
The most galling one for me is the £90 or so grand to the Council!! Failure to pay council tax/business rates or whatever.

If that was Jo Public the council would be torn right in about folk with arrears letters etc.

I will never ever let the Yams I know ever forget what they did!!

O and a special mention to those looking in this fine evening.....

YOU ARE THE CLUB WITH NO SHAME AND WILL ALWAYS BE STEALING, CHEATING, POPPY THIEVING LOW LIFE ****!!

FranckSuzy
26-10-2015, 09:41 PM
And I see Talk Talk were in for £ 5548.00

That could have paid for better internet security :grr:

Bostonhibby
26-10-2015, 09:41 PM
Remarkable that one and still HWU never said a dickeybird about it, the bosses must be yam loving erchies.

Who funds HWU? Wonder who the ultimate victims of the reluctance to pursue this particular debt were - Tax payers? :dunno:

Jonnyboy
26-10-2015, 09:45 PM
ADT Fire£1,033
Ayr United FC£1,750
Allan Dick£50
Alasdair Fraser£528
Ardue House Hotel£180
Alexander Szaorari£9,100
Baltic Clipper£497
BOC Gases£490
British Red Cross£76
BT£3,024
British Gas£580
Cable & Wireless£2,198
James Calcer£1,411
Janette Campbell£100
Cardiac Services£152
Chamic£100
Childcare Vouchers£100
B Ciocco£11,469
Citroen£5,232
Clouds£6,870
Concept Group£841
Copymade Ltd£100
The Insolvency Service£0
DJ Alexander£6,323
David Cameron£110
Miss Amal Daher£120
Dataserve UK£160
DC Lighting Services£652
Outfield Harrison£1,816
Ensco 165 £509,464
Eamonn Collins£5,000
Elite Medicale£222
Ermington Associates£100
Egkijius Valiauga£863
GF Capital Solutions£337
John Gibson£2,520
Glenham Property£100
Green Star Media£77
G4S£12,057
GroupCall Ltd.£210
HM Revenue - VAT£0
HM Revenue£1,881,068
Hamilton & Brydie£144
Hectic Life£52
HBJ Gateley Wareing£100
Herriot Watt£145,655
Highlander Kilt Hire£430
Hitachi Capital£7
Holiday Inn Aberdeen£58
Homespring Ltd£499
Sven Housten£40
Impact Signs£6,499
InterLax£234
Interface En£100
Johnston Carmichael£100
James Sandison£680
Kauno Futbolo£13,431
Korelita£52,610
KPMG Hungary£1,190
Lietuvos Rytas£37
Livingston FC£282
Liverpool FC£46,625
Llyods TSB£17,165
Lex Autolease£1,159
Lochgreen Hotel£510
Lyco Direct Ltd.£1,822
Ian Maclennan£335
Dr Carrie McCrea£760
Tony McGill£19,625
Dr Scott McKie£700
McRae of Gorgie£560
Meridan Hospital£790
Dr Andrew Murray£250
NHS Lothian£75
NHS Fife £739
Nuffield Health£4,645
OG Lawfirm£5,000
Orange£5,896
PHS Group£1,110
Pulsant Scotland£240
Paton Plant Ltd£3,290
PPL£4,133
Premier Sports£4,836
ProKit£100
ProAmica£34,899
Rapide Communication£176
Runos Vertimal£43
RWN Orthopaedics£100
Ryden Lettings£100
Rigby Taylor Ltd.£1,564
Robert Graeme Wilson£150
Spie Matthew£2,436
Spire Healthcare£3,118
Scottish Water£100
Steve Hutchison£3,430
Savills£20,602
Scrubbers Laundry£162
SDMS£411
SFA£5,011
Shanks Waste Mgmt.£1,211
Jordan Shearer£90
Shred-it£457
Sky Business£100
Slaters£100
SNS Group£1,281
Spectator Seating£13,005
Speedy Power£100
Sportsmasters£1,648
Sporting ID£100
SRM Hearts£19,853
Scottish Power£100
St Andrews First Aid£364
Stenhousemuir FC£12,900
Superturas£26,636
T.G Baker Sound£2,656
The Edinburgh Clinic£557
Talk Talk£5,548
The Rangers FC£1,410
Ticketmaster£33,112
TNT UK£8
TNT Post£56
Trichem£1,380
Turnstile Systems£810
UAB litcargus£1,166
UK Football Academy£228
Unum£2,300
UAB Ukio£8,151,497
Veecom Systems£3,525
Viola£290
Vodafone Connect£343
Weatherseal£42
Western Saab£500
Dr David Whitaker£500
Scott Wilson£1,000

S they owe themselves money as well as all the others :wink:

Bostonhibby
26-10-2015, 09:46 PM

"They were paid for"

Here he is, another sneaky wee yam with somewhat double standards?

Monts
27-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Why is the insolvency service included in that list with a debt of £0?

CropleyWasGod
27-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Why is the insolvency service included in that list with a debt of £0?

Possibly lodged a claim, without specifying an amount.

PatHead
27-10-2015, 01:08 PM
On the original theme of the thread they have managed to turn hooligan, loutish trouble by their supporters into a positive with "vowing to ban fans accused of trouble etc" from the weekend.

EEN also ignored the sectarian trouble by Hearts fans in September. No links on google, though other papers/MSM carried it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hearts-fans-hunted-police-over-6540247
http://news.stv.tv/east-central/1329689-police-hunt-for-hearts-fc-fans-who-used-sectarian-language-on-train/
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13790825.Hearts_condemns_fans_as_police_hunt_group _over_sectarian_abuse/?ref=mr&lp=1

This isn't a one-off and it is about time actions spoke louder than condemnation. Come on Hearts deal with it.

givescotlandfreedom
27-10-2015, 01:55 PM
On the original theme of the thread they have managed to turn hooligan, loutish trouble by their supporters into a positive with "vowing to ban fans accused of trouble etc" from the weekend.

EEN also ignored the sectarian trouble by Hearts fans in September. No links on google, though other papers/MSM carried it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hearts-fans-hunted-police-over-6540247
http://news.stv.tv/east-central/1329689-police-hunt-for-hearts-fc-fans-who-used-sectarian-language-on-train/
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13790825.Hearts_condemns_fans_as_police_hunt_group _over_sectarian_abuse/?ref=mr&lp=1

This isn't a one-off and it is about time actions spoke louder than condemnation. Come on Hearts deal with it.

I wonder how much the EEN even printed when Hearts made the New York Post for booing during the minute's silence for the pope a few years back. Internationally renowned ****.