PDA

View Full Version : Players ratings v Falkirk

erin go bragh
20-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Could some of the brilliant 1800 put up some ratings from our great win .
cheers

Hibstrooper
20-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Oxley 8 - Good hands tonight, claimed everything he needed too

Gray 6 - pretty solid
MacGregor 8 - strong tonight
Hanlon 7 - not much wrong
Stevenson 7 - plenty of effort, think it was him who made cracking goal saving tackle in 2nd half

Bartley 6 - imposed himself well
McGinn 8 - strong, powerful running with the ball
McGeouch 6 - always looking for the ball but not as effective as he can be
Keatings 6 - drifted in & out the game a bit

Cummings 6 - all round play not as good as it has been but another goal
Malonga 7 - held the ball well at times. Could have a couple, 1 good save from keeper and 1 when he was through and should have done better

Fontaine 6 - helped shore up defence
Henderson 4 - made the wrong decision at times

portyhibernian
20-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Oxley 8 - Good hands tonight, claimed everything he needed too

Gray 6 - pretty solid
MacGregor 8 - strong tonight
Hanlon 7 - not much wrong
Stevenson 7 - plenty of effort, think it was him who made cracking goal saving tackle in 2nd half

Bartley 6 - imposed himself well
McGinn 8 - strong, powerful running with the ball
McGeouch 6 - always looking for the ball but not as effective as he can be
Keatings 6 - drifted in & out the game a bit

Cummings 6 - all round play not as good as it has been but another goal
Malonga 7 - held the ball well at times. Could have a couple, 1 good save from keeper and 1 when he was through and should have done better

Fontaine 6 - helped shore up defence
Henderson 4 - made the wrong decision at times

Pretty much agree with that, would knock one off Malongas rating for not knowing the offside rule.

O'Rourke3
20-10-2015, 09:53 PM
pretty much agree except Stevenson 8. Bartley 8/4(per half went missing second) Dom 8. Ref in shocker shocker. Number of really poor and unexplainable decisions

Sent via the bushes @ EM

SON OF PADDY
20-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Ref 10/10 :-) lol

Stuarty27
20-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Here is my take on it,

First half we were slightly the better team. 2nd half we were poor, camped in for long periods. Passing let us down, nothing was sticking up front to help us move up the pitch. At times we looked dangerous on the break, Malonga should of scored.

Overall I would give everyone a 7 for digging out a good result.

Mom for me was probably Lewy, he had one great goal saving tackle towards end of the game.

Boyle89
20-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Thought Bartley was superb all game. Won everything and broke their play down time after time. He would be my motm by some distance.

Borderhibbie76
20-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Just back for me wee Lewis was the standout tonight...great going forward in first half and tremendous defensively in 2nd half including a great goal saving tackle. The back 4 were all excellent, poor for me were Keatings who looked out of sorts all night, Cummings had a mare of a night apart from the pen and also thought Hendon was poor when he came on
Overall an ugly win but huge mahoosive 3 pts that really sets us up for Kirkcaldy on Sat...well done Hibees

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Shrekko
20-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Stevenson and McGinn were the stand-outs. Not a great performance overall but they dug in. 3 great points as I was pretty impressed by Falkirk.

GRANTON_HIBS
20-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Jason was dreadful tonight, looked like a Sunday amateurs player.
Liked Bartley's work especially as he had a Falkirk player constantly noising him up.

kaimendhibs
20-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Thought McGinn, Stevenson, Hanlon and Bartley were our best tonight. Oxley was solid as well

allezsauzee
21-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Jason was dreadful tonight, looked like a Sunday amateurs player.
Liked Bartley's work especially as he had a Falkirk player constantly noising him up.

Apart from scoring a high pressure penalty to win us the game? :rolleyes:

GRANTON_HIBS
21-10-2015, 12:02 PM

You are correct.

Borderhibbie76
21-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Granted he scored the pen mate but that was literally it...his overall contribution was extremely poor and he needs to up his game to keep his place with the likes of Alagui, Anier and Boyle waiting in the wings

xyz23jc
21-10-2015, 02:35 PM

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif:agree:

Brightside
21-10-2015, 02:55 PM
Granted he scored the pen mate but that was literally it...his overall contribution was extremely poor and he needs to up his game to keep his place with the likes of Alagui, Anier and Boyle waiting in the wings

Big Dom missed a sitter. should we drop him also?
:confused:

Borderhibbie76
21-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Big Dom missed a sitter. should we drop him also?
:confused:
I never said he should be dropped mate I'm actually a big fan of Cummings but he does need to up his game.

fulshie
21-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Another up and down performance away from but, unlike last year we're coming away with 3 pts. The mental strength of the team has certainly improved. :thumbsup:

Centre Hawf
21-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Bartley for me was motm. He was excellent in keeping Craig Sibbald quiet and the laddie couldn't get an inch of space all game from him. Thought we were slack at times in the second half though and started losing the midfield battle. Cummings made the wrong decision at times but some of his link and hold up play was actually quite impressive so I'm not sure where the criticism is coming from. I thought Keatings was the poorest player for us, gave the ball away on a number of occasions.

Special mention for the back 4 who I thought were superb. Oxley included.

bigwheel
21-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Bartley for me was motm. He was excellent in keeping Craig Sibbald quiet and the laddie couldn't get an inch of space all game from him. Thought we were slack at times in the second half though and started losing the midfield battle. Cummings made the wrong decision at times but some of his link and hold up play was actually quite impressive so I'm not sure where the criticism is coming from. I thought Keatings was the poorest player for us, gave the ball away on a number of occasions.

Special mention for the back 4 who I thought were superb. Oxley included.

Don't know about Mom, but he had a good game - he was certainly in their faces - looked like he wanted to go fighting with any Falkirk player that dared to tackle him!

erin go bragh
21-10-2015, 06:45 PM

If Jason keeps scoring ,he will keep his place in the team . Hardest part of football is putting the ball in the net .

Cod Boy
21-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Mcginn was good again energy levels the boy has is superb.