PDA

View Full Version : Team for tonight

Billy Whizz
20-10-2015, 03:50 PM
What's everyone's thought on our starting 11 tonight?
I think that Hanlon, Mcgeough and Bartley may start tonight, and possibly Boyle, although 4 changes is a lot.
Anyone else think Stubbs will freshen it up again, surprised us all on Saturday

CockneyRebel
20-10-2015, 03:52 PM
What's everyone's thought on our starting 11 tonight?
I think that Hanlon, Mcgeough and Bartley may start tonight, and possibly Boyle, although 4 changes is a lot.
Anyone else think Stubbs will freshen it up again, surprised us all on Saturday

Why are they all staring and who is Barclay?

Billy Whizz
20-10-2015, 03:58 PM

Bartley then
Would be nice to hear your opinion though😄

jst1875
20-10-2015, 03:59 PM

they are all staring at barclay... they dont know who he is :greengrin

3pm
20-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Think Fontaine and Hanlon play.

Bartley for Fyvie. Dylan for Keatings.

My guess!

Allant1981
20-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Good to have a few options, think bartley will start just to give that extra bit of security in front of the defence, possibly in place of fyvie, hasnt done anything wrong but not played a lot of games so might need a break, ill probably be wrong though!!

B.H.F.C
20-10-2015, 04:01 PM
I think Hanlon and McGeough will definitely play. Possibly Bartley as well.

I'd bring Hanlon in for McGregor, if Fontaine is all right to play on the plastic.

scoopyboy
20-10-2015, 04:06 PM
It will be a 3-5-2 with Hanlon joining McGregor and Fontaine.

I was told that if we go with the above formation then Bartley won't be in the starting line up, I was told this prior to the Aberdeen game and the info was correct.

If Paul comes back in with Dylan then two are dropping out from Saturday.

Fyvie plus one of Malonga, Cummings and Keatings would be my guess.

B.H.F.C
20-10-2015, 04:07 PM

I was told that if we go with the above formation then Bartley won't be in the starting line up, I was told this prior to the Aberdeen game and the info was correct.

I think Keatings would drop out with him just being back.

Billy Whizz
20-10-2015, 04:16 PM

Wonder if we go 352, if Boyle will start wide right?

greenlex
20-10-2015, 04:16 PM
I think you're right. The surface would really test his hamstring. They should get the fitba back on grass IMO.

S4uzee
20-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Although he hasn't played much, I feel more confident with Keatings in the team. Looks really sharp

Matty_Jack04
20-10-2015, 04:23 PM

Quite interested if you got any reasoning behind the Bartley info? I'd have thought a 352 was a perfect formation for him to give us a little more cover for midfielders pushing on

Seveno
20-10-2015, 04:23 PM
I hope Hanlon is back tonight. I don't think it was a coincidence that we lost two stupid goals on Saturday without him.

Billy Whizz
20-10-2015, 04:25 PM
Quite interested if you got any reasoning behind the Bartley info? I'd have thought a 352 was a perfect formation for him to give us a little more cover for midfielders pushing on

We don't need a sitting midfielder on top of 3 central defenders, we need players in other areas of the pitch

Greencore
20-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Is the game on radio?

jst1875
20-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Is the game on radio?

810mw possibly

O'Rourke3
20-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Is the game on radio?

810mw possibly

With Der The Hun playing the same evening. I like your optimism :greengrin

Billy Whizz
20-10-2015, 04:58 PM

It is seemingly on sportsound

jst1875
20-10-2015, 04:58 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06j7npw
:na na:

Keith_M
20-10-2015, 05:13 PM
I hope Stubbs doesn't play anybody just for the sake of giving them game time.

We seemed to lose control of the match on Saturday when he brought the Subs on.

Hibby Kay-Yay
20-10-2015, 05:21 PM
We've got options which is great, makes us unpredictable

Hibby Kay-Yay
20-10-2015, 05:24 PM
I hope Stubbs doesn't play anybody just for the sake of giving them game time.

We seemed to lose control of the match on Saturday when he brought the Subs on.

It was a fairly safe option at the time though and always good to see the reaction from the subs for future performances.

Matty_Jack04
20-10-2015, 05:27 PM
We don't need a sitting midfielder on top of 3 central defenders, we need players in other areas of the pitch

Fair enough I'm no tactical mastermind I would have went with him
Sitting to cover counter attacks especially being the away side, can't argue with it working so well against Aberdeen

AlbertK86
20-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Wonder if we go 352, if Boyle will start wide right?

Would think it will be Gray

SteveHFC
20-10-2015, 05:48 PM
No Fontaine

Onceinawhile
20-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Hanlon in for Fontaine. Bartley and mcgeouch in for Fyvie and henderson.

Onceinawhile
20-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Farid on the bench.

AlbertK86
20-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Looks to have a decent balance.

Rate Fontaine ahead of McGregor but total trust in Stubbsy.

Possibly to do with plastic pitch

Glad to see Lestings keeping his place as he looked dangerous and inventive on Saturday

Sergey
20-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Hanlon in for Fontaine. Bartley and mcgeouch in for Fyvie and henderson.

But...

...he played for Hayes & Yeading, Didcot, and was club captain at Hampton & Richmond in the Ryman Premier League :cb

AlbertK86
20-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Looks to have a decent balance. Rate Fontaine ahead of McGregor but total trust in Stubbsy. Possibly to do with plastic pitch Glad to see Lestings keeping his place as he looked dangerous and inventive on Saturday

Edin predictive text that should read Keatings !!

Very strong bench

BoomtownHibees
20-10-2015, 05:56 PM
But...

...he played for Hayes & Yeading, Didcot, and was club captain at Hampton & Richmond in the Ryman Premier League :cb

And has now stepped up to this level so well done to Marv

greenlex
20-10-2015, 05:57 PM
But...

But.................he's a Hibs player. Let it go man. You're making an erse of yourself. Maidstone over 2 legs. ha ha.

Hank Schrader
20-10-2015, 06:09 PM
But...

That's two threads you've hijacked with your boring non league p*sh.

Any chance of you shutting your t?

Thecat23
20-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Happy with that team. Fontaine maybe has issues with the plastic pitches so understandable to leave him out. Hanlon is solid enough to slot in.

Delighted Keatings stays in the team, his work rate is second to none and will drag the Falkirks CB all over.

0-2 Hibs Keatings and Malonga.

Greenblood70
20-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Fancy us to win 0-3 tonight - strong looking team and its definitely the strongest bench we've had in a very long time. Delighted to see Farid making his way back..dont think they'll risk him on the plastic pitch tonight tho.

greenlex
20-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Happy with that team. Fontaine maybe has issues with the plastic pitches so understandable to leave him out. Hanlon is solid enough to slot in.

Delighted Keatings stays in the team, his work rate is second to none and will drag the Falkirks CB all over.

0-2 Hibs Keatings and Malonga. I'm delighted with Keatings being in there too. For me he would be one of the first on the tea sheet at the moment but thought he might miss out tonight because of the surface and his injury problems.

Thecat23
20-10-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm delighted with Keatings being in there too. For me he would be one of the first on the tea sheet at the moment but thought he might miss out tonight because of the surface and his injury problems.

Same here Lex, thought he may be a sub. But he must be good to go which is great for us.

Aldo
20-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Same here Lex, thought he may be a sub. But he must be good to go which is great for us.

As discussed TC, the more he plays the sharper he'll get.

Good thing is that all 3 up top are in the goals. Chances must be taken and I'm hoping they all get on the scoresheet again tonight.

Thecat23
20-10-2015, 07:07 PM
As discussed TC, the more he plays the sharper he'll get.

Good thing is that all 3 up top are in the goals. Chances must be taken and I'm hoping they all get on the scoresheet again tonight.

Defo Aldo, chances need to be taking and with the three we have you'd expect goals!

Aldo
20-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Defo Aldo, chances need to be taking and with the three we have you'd expect goals!

That was a bit of an issue last season so hopefully we are now into our stride and will take them when they come along.