PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Day

matty_f
17-10-2015, 06:21 PM
It was good to see the events in the West car park today for the kids. Players stopped for photos, it was well attended and all the staff helping were fantastic, very friendly and engaging with the kids.

Well done, Hibs!

greenlex
17-10-2015, 06:31 PM
Loved the kids doing the announcements even although one got it wrong.😎

Pretty Boy
17-10-2015, 06:33 PM
The wee lad at HT who didn't want anyone else to have a shot at the shooting was great entertainment.

Really liked seeing and hearing all the kids involved today.

DaveF
17-10-2015, 06:34 PM

I thought the kids were great. Really good to see the club do this.

matty_f
17-10-2015, 06:38 PM

They were great!

It was good to see Hibs making it a Hibs Kids day, rather than just a game that Hibs Kids could go to.

Pete
17-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Wasn't there today so don't know what was different but it sounds as if we have made it a better experience. We can learn a lot from American sports who have excellent fan entertainment and themed days which gives you a feeling of value for money and a sense of fun.

A lot has clearly changed since the old days when they were just plonked in the Dunbar upper.

snedzuk
17-10-2015, 07:55 PM
They were great!

It was good to see Hibs making it a Hibs Kids day, rather than just a game that Hibs Kids could go to.

We treated ourselves to the new hospitality today (which was excellent) and they also had a few of the kids there interviewing etc. which worked really well.

Jonnyboy
17-10-2015, 08:46 PM
The wee lad at HT who didn't want anyone else to have a shot at the shooting was great entertainment.

Really liked seeing and hearing all the kids involved today.

He wore No. 35 and basically did what Jason often does, head down, ignore the shouts and make for goal :greengrin

Centre Hawf
17-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Really enjoyed hearing the wee lad on commentary for the first 5/10 minutes of the second half. Probably made his day. Well done to everyone, hopefully that's a set of fans for life.

17-10-2015, 09:11 PM
There seems to be, in my opinion anyway, a lot of small improvements in many different areas at hibs off the field which I think we're starting to notice. I even like it when they mention the away fans in the attendance announcement.....they might not thank the 3.5k the Rangers fans when they visit though!

RyeSloan
17-10-2015, 10:59 PM
They were great! It was good to see Hibs making it a Hibs Kids day, rather than just a game that Hibs Kids could go to.

In a nut shell....its night and day this kind of stuff compared to previous efforts. Yes it might seem like small changes but sometimes these add up to something much bigger.

Well done Hibs on another step forward in re-engaging with the support and starting to put some effort into building lasting connections with the supporters of the future.

Leith_Hibee
18-10-2015, 10:50 AM
I thought Rod was saving some cash by replacing the stadium announcer with a work experience :thumbsup:

What a great opportunity for the kids....making long lasting memories.