PDA

View Full Version : Malonga's goal

Gatecrasher
17-10-2015, 05:14 PM
What a lovely strike curling into the side netting leaving the keeper with no chance, Hopefully we get to see a replay :not worth

hibsbollah
17-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Did Richard Gordon like it?
GIRUY.

Greenblood70
17-10-2015, 05:19 PM
What a lovely strike curling into the side netting leaving the keeper with no chance, Hopefully we get to see a replay :not worth

Was an absolute peach, he'll do well to strike one more sweetly than that this season. Would love to have seen it from behind the goal to see the movement on the ball, difficult to appreciate how much it swerved from my seat in the West lower.

Pretty Boy
17-10-2015, 05:20 PM
It was a fantastic goal that was worthy of DMs performance today.

Gatecrasher
17-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Was an absolute peach, he'll do well to strike one more sweetly than that this season. Would love to have seen it from behind the goal to see the movement on the ball, difficult to appreciate how much it swerved from my seat in the West lower.
I was right behind it and it was going wide then curled in.

lucky
17-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Had him 1st goal scorer but Marthon bet odds were crap at 4/1

SaulGoodman
17-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Had him 1st goal scorer but Marthon bet odds were crap at 4/1

You'll not find many bookies offering good odds on a striker to score first :wink:

Carheenlea
17-10-2015, 05:27 PM
From where I sit in middle of East, we had a great angle on it. As soon as Dom struck it you knew it was in - out of keepers reach with a right to left turn, it was going nowhere other than the bag of the net. A wonderful goal from a guy in fine form.

Onceinawhile
17-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Was so absolute peach, though I think the 4th may have been better.

Carheenlea
17-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Was so absolute peach, though I think the 4th may have been better.

While Doms was a piece of individual brilliance, Keatings` crisp finish was the icing on the top of a wonderful fast and sweeping move.

Pretty Boy
17-10-2015, 05:45 PM
While Doms was a piece of individual brilliance, Keatings` crisp finish was the icing on the top of a wonderful fast and sweeping move.

What I liked about Keatings goal was it was a real strikera finish. Knew where the keeper was, knew where the goal was and was never missing. The pass was superb and was a great end to a fine build up.

CentreLine
17-10-2015, 06:03 PM

Are you Mark Brown? :thumbsup:

matty_f
17-10-2015, 06:06 PM
It was a great strike from Malonga, thought he had a cracking game overall.

S4uzee
17-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Maybe Deek has been teaching him at training .. Kind of similar to his v Hearts

greenlex
17-10-2015, 06:34 PM

Another assist for wee Lewis.😎

greenlex
17-10-2015, 06:40 PM

Hibeewilly
17-10-2015, 06:50 PM
I have to say Malongas recent performances have been much improved. Some of his touches and movement today were sublime. More importantly he looks interested:thumbsup:

portycabbage
17-10-2015, 08:11 PM

Me too! That goal was a thing of beauty.

green day
17-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Up for goal of the day on #SSN

Thecat23
17-10-2015, 08:14 PM

Did he have two? 😉

Jonnyboy
17-10-2015, 08:39 PM
As Dom collected the ball and turned, I said C'mon Dom, curl one in. :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
17-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Belter, be madness not to start Dom against Falkirk.

swindonhibs
17-10-2015, 09:16 PM
It was a fantastic goal that was worthy of DMs performance today.
I really think that he is the most naturally gifted player we have PB and we should revel in what time we have him here.

Bronson
17-10-2015, 09:39 PM
I really think that he is the most naturally gifted player we have PB and we should revel in what time we have him here.

I said this to my mates earlier, most naturally talented player at the club for me. He can be frustrating but if he wasn't he'd be nowhere near this level.

He splits opinion but I love the guy, capable of moments of magic like that one today.

California-Hibs
17-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Aye, but he's lazy and doesn't do much......the so called football managers on here will tell you.

Fantastic goal today. He can't and won't score like that every week and people need to realize that. However his goals to games ratio that he does have to his name is bloody good going!

Keep it up King Dom.

18-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Take a bow Dom. Excellent skill to be able to pick out that shot when the opportunity opened up.
Some might criticise his workmate but he can more than make up for it with finishing like that.

greenlex
18-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Aye, but he's lazy and doesn't do much......the so called football managers on here will tell you.

Keep it up King Dom. Some of the so called football managers on here will tell you after a few minutes of action that young Feruz is gonna make a significant contribution this season too and be a real asset. I guess it's all about opinions. Well done Dom. Cracking goal son.

snooky
18-10-2015, 09:34 PM
I have to say Malongas recent performances have been much improved. Some of his touches and movement today were sublime. More importantly he looks interested:thumbsup:

Having slagged Malonga in the past for being lazy, I must say he worked hard yesterday & was top drawer.
My MOTM.

California-Hibs
19-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Some of the so called football managers on here will tell you after a few minutes of action that young Feruz is gonna make a significant contribution this season too and be a real asset. I guess it's all about opinions. Well done Dom. Cracking goal son.

I think the so called football manager has called that one spot on with Feruz, but only time will tell with that one ;)

DAVE1875
19-10-2015, 04:25 AM
Had a fantastic view of it from the East Stand (all the way up in FF, those stairs are murder), wasn't right behind the ball but saw the beautiful curl on it to guide it into the side of the net

p.s. off topic but did anyone else in the East towards the FF stand see the boy with the grey suitcase? What was that about? "See the Hibees then jet off to Ibiza" :tee hee:

Deansy
19-10-2015, 07:40 AM

Totally agree 100% !. When he has the ball at his feet, NO-ONE takes it off him. If he had a bit of speed he'd be frightening !!

jacomo
19-10-2015, 01:34 PM

Fantastic goal today. He can't and won't score like that every week and people need to realize that. However his goals to games ratio that he does have to his name is bloody good going!

Keep it up King Dom.

Go easy on the 'so-called football manager' jibe.

Pots and kettles and all that.