PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Match Day Thread for Travel Trivia Breakfast and Fashion

Ronniekirk
17-10-2015, 08:55 AM
On holiday but swooping Hotel in Fife to one in Edinburgh so I can take in today's game
It's an Indian Summer with beautiful weather so I expect us to take the Scalp of Dumbarton today and don't want any crap about them getting 10 men behind the ball and us struggling to break them down
Poached eggs and orange juice and coffee for Breakie
Doc Marin shoes ,wrangler jeans Black hibs training top and Northface Fleece
Taking my Wife to her first game of the Season so looking for an Exciting game and lots of goals
GGTTH

Billy Whizz
17-10-2015, 09:02 AM
On holiday but swooping Hotel in Fife to one in Edinburgh so I can take in today's game
It's an Indian Summer with beautiful weather so I expect us to take the Scalp of Dumbarton today and don't want any crap about them getting 10 men behind the ball and us struggling to break them down
Poached eggs and orange juice and coffee for Breakie
Doc Marin shoes ,wrangler jeans Black hibs training top and Northface Fleece
Taking my Wife to her first game of the Season so looking for an Exciting game and lots of goals
GGTTH

Ronnie, you seem to be on holiday every week. If it's not Fife, it's Arran or East Lothian. Any jobs going

PS a foggy start in Edinburgh, but sun starting to breakthrough now

Need the 3 points and a good win, massive week for Hibs

Ronniekirk
17-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Ronnie, you seem to be on holiday every week. If it's not Fife, it's Arran or East Lothian. Any jobs going

PS a foggy start in Edinburgh, but sun starting to breakthrough now

Need the 3 points and a good win, massive week for Hibs
As you get older Billy I find you need to make the most of Holidays to recharge the Batteries ,and yep was in Arran at start of week but need my hibs fix as haven't been for a few games ,had to save up for the Holiday 😜

Keith_M
17-10-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm on holiday as well...in Edinburgh, so I'll be going to today's 'clash of the titans' at Easter Road :greengrin

I'm just about to set off for the Train from Newcraighall to savour the pre-match 'atmosphere'...... and to buy myself a scarf, as I completely forgot to bring one with me.

offshorehibby
17-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Lieth is chilly at the moment

Today we will be stepping out with Lacostext boots, River Island bootcut denims, Fred Perry shirt, Pretty Green jumper, Good Star jacket all topped of wi a Ben Shermon flat bunnet.

Lunch is on it's way with The Harp&Castles finest soup ciabattas