PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Fitba'- Questions for Scott Robertson

Fenriz
16-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi all,

Our first interview of the season will be with former Hibee midfielder Scott Robertson. If you have any questions for Scott, post them here and we'll put them to him.

As always, check out our latest shows on iTunes and http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

Billychaotic182
17-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Ask him what he think he went wrong for butcher and how Stubbs managed to turn us around.

Also I use to work with his sister Leigh, and always told her he would sign for hibs. So tell him thanks for proving me right!

zlatan
17-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Feed him a bottle of vodka, ask aboit Terry Butcher and you've got yourself another excellent show. Looking forward to this one, any other ex hibby interviews lined up?

lucky
17-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Does he regret not taking Hibs offer?

What was going through his mind against Falkirk when Hibs were 3 down ?

MSK
17-10-2015, 06:21 PM
Hi all,

Our first interview of the season will be with former Hibee midfielder Scott Robertson. If you have any questions for Scott, post them here and we'll put them to him.

As always, check out our latest shows on iTunes and http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!FAO Scott 😄 Going to Romania was a bold move, as there was interest from clubs in the UK, what happened over in Romania that made you return after only a couple of months away ?

Heisenberg
17-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Were the methods of Terry Butcher as bad as we have been led to believe? Was there a bullying culture under him and Malpas during that season?

Just how bad was the atmosphere around the place when he was in charge and how did that change last season?

What are your best memories of playing for Hibs?

Pretty Boy
17-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Did any of the players in the dressing room really stand up and make themselves heard when it was all going wrong under Butcher? Did anyone take the lead and try to drag us out of the situation by the scruff of the neck or where there too many feeling sorry for themselves and bewildered by what was going on?

jabis
17-10-2015, 07:01 PM
As a professional,what is east mains like for training?

I'm genuinely interested in this!

CL0762
18-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Feed him a bottle of vodka, ask aboit Terry Butcher and you've got yourself another excellent show. Looking forward to this one, any other ex hibby interviews lined up?

We've also got Boozy lined up in the next few weeks as well!

Fenriz
28-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Cheers for the questions! We're meeting with Scott tomorrow, so if anyone has anything else to ask, fire away here.

snooky
28-10-2015, 04:53 PM
1) What are his best & worst memories of his time at Hibs.
2) Who did he support as a boy? (Just curious)

dchibs
28-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Ask him what he think he went wrong for butcher and how Stubbs managed to turn us around.

Also I use to work with his sister Leigh, and always told her he would sign for hibs. So tell him thanks for proving me right!
ask him if he thinks DU will beat the rangers in the play offs.

WoreTheGreen
28-10-2015, 05:44 PM
2) Who did he support as a boy? (Just curious)if his dad name Dougie he played for the huns played against dougie and with uncle Ian

SkintHibby
28-10-2015, 06:37 PM

His mate told me he was a Dundee Utd fan.

The Sundance Kid
28-10-2015, 06:42 PM

Pretty sure he was asked about it in one of those A to Z interviews on Hibs TV and said he grew up a Dundee fan

Johnny_Leith
30-10-2015, 01:58 AM
What will he do when he retires - management/pundit or other?
Who's his most talented player in the Hibs squad?
Best youngster at Hibs?
Does he hate the Hearts now? :-)

Fenriz
31-10-2015, 08:39 AM
What will he do when he retires - management/pundit or other?
Who's his most talented player in the Hibs squad?
Best youngster at Hibs?
Does he hate the Hearts now? :-)

You were a wee bit late mate, sorry. Interview went really well on Thursday night- we just need to get it edited and tidied up. Will post it on here as soon as it's ready!
:flag:

Alex Trager
03-11-2015, 09:58 PM
I take it this is not ready yet guys?

Fenriz
04-11-2015, 06:41 AM
I take it this is not ready yet guys?

Should be up towards the end of this week mate- it needed some time consuming sound editing due to unexpected background interference. Apologies for the delay but will be worth the wait!

.Sean.
04-11-2015, 07:43 AM
We've also got Boozy lined up in the next few weeks as well!
Is Boozy still coaching at Hibs?

Billy Whizz
04-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Is Boozy still coaching at Hibs?

He's assistant at Hamilton to Martin Canning

CL0762
06-11-2015, 12:08 PM
The interview myself and Connor conducted with Scott is now available via the regular channels and also mondaynightfitba.com.

Scott was very honest and it was an enjoyable interview to conduct and I hope you guys enjoy it too!

Thanks.

Alex Trager
06-11-2015, 01:16 PM
The interview myself and Connor conducted with Scott is now available via the regular channels and also mondaynightfitba.com.

Scott was very honest and it was an enjoyable interview to conduct and I hope you guys enjoy it too!

Thanks.

I can't seem to get it mate?

Alex Trager
06-11-2015, 01:21 PM
I can't seem to get it mate?

Got it

HibeesLittleHel
06-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Blimey! That was a long session. He came across as a really level headed honest guy. As with these things he was coy about being too damning about anyone but did frame Butcher for bullying Harris as we had (sort of) heard! He gave us a good insight to how the players were feeling during these dark days and the fact he chose to day nothing about the loanees that Butcher brought in when pointing out Ross County 913 points behind us) recruited a whole new team that stock the leaks and scored the goals, speaks volumes about what they players thought of that!

See what you mean about having to edit out background noise, was the interview in the Quick and Plenty in Tollcross?!! I loved the guys asking what the price of of a cup of tea was!!
Good job!:greengrin

Fenriz
06-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Blimey! That was a long session. He came across as a really level headed honest guy. As with these things he was coy about being too damning about anyone but did frame Butcher for bullying Harris as we had (sort of) heard! He gave us a good insight to how the players were feeling during these dark days and the fact he chose to day nothing about the loanees that Butcher brought in when pointing out Ross County 913 points behind us) recruited a whole new team that stock the leaks and scored the goals, speaks volumes about what they players thought of that!

See what you mean about having to edit out background noise, was the interview in the Quick and Plenty in Tollcross?!! I loved the guys asking what the price of of a cup of tea was!!
Good job!:greengrin

Cheers for the feedback, LittleHel! Yeah he gave us plenty of scope into his time at the club without outright slating anybody or coming across as bitter. Lovely guy.

The interview took place at the gym in Glenrothes where Raith train. Unfortunately, the quiet little corner that Scott had scoped out for us quickly turned into a hub of activity about five minutes into the interview! Glad you could hear him clearly in the end though.

Bay Area Hibees
07-11-2015, 12:26 AM
Enjoying your show lads.

I listen in gym and at work in San Francisco.

Also appreciate the effort to make it evenly split across both teams.

Nazz
07-11-2015, 06:52 AM
I can't find the podcast on http://www.mondaynightfitba.com on my phone.

Do you have a direct link to the download page?

Fenriz
07-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Yeah of course, it's on http://mondaynightfitba.podbean.com
:flag:

Nazz
07-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Cheers! Downloading now...

woodythehibee
07-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Just listened to Robbo's interview and the Paul Mitchell one. Good work guys! Would love to hear one with Jason Cummings. Would be highly entertaining.

Iceman1875
08-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Great interview, very interesting. If possible can you try and interview Kev Thomson?

At Easter Road we play...

TheFamous1875
08-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Great interview, very interesting. If possible can you try and interview Kev Thomson?

If this happens you HAVE to ask him about Mikey Stewart's interview! See what he makes of Mikey's take of that time!

Fenriz
09-11-2015, 02:19 PM

Cheers for the feedback- great shout! We’ll definitely look into getting as many interviews with past players as possible. Thomson would certainly be a fascinating one...

Irish Dave
09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Good interview although a wee bit long I will take on the rest of it tomorrow :-)

Mikey09
09-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Cheers for the feedback- great shout! We’ll definitely look into getting as many interviews with past players as possible. Thomson would certainly be a fascinating one...

Listened to the interview guys... Good stuff! Only criticism I would have is maybe try and shorten your questions slightly. Seemed at times you were talking more than Robbo! Not trying to be a smart arse or know it all, just some constructive criticism... :aok:

Fenriz
11-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Critical feedback is much appreciated; it was the first interview that the pair of us have conducted and so over time we'll hopefully have plenty of opportunities to refine our technique further :coolhib:

Rather than clog the board up with two threads, I'll announce here that this week's show is now up; another Hibee special with Craig and I discussing the St Mirren game and league cup. Cheers!

CallumLaidlaw
11-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Critical feedback is much appreciated; it was the first interview that the pair of us have conducted and so over time we'll hopefully have plenty of opportunities to refine our technique further :coolhib:

Rather than clog the board up with two threads, I'll announce here that this week's show is now up; another Hibee special with Craig and I discussing the St Mirren game and league cup. Cheers!

Is the show officially changing its name to "some time in the first half of the week Fitba'"? :wink::greengrin

You even made me listen to the Sportsound podcast on the way home from work last night!! Nowt but Lambert and McCall defending EBT's. I try and stick to MNF, The Terrace and The Burst Baw (in that order) for my Scottish football fix. Much more relevant, balanced and entertaining.