PDA

View Full Version : Manager Pre Dumbarton Interview

Billy
16-10-2015, 11:47 AM
On the freeview section of Hibs TV: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/latest

Video is currently below the viewing screen in "Other Videos"

The interview with Liam Henderson is also on for Subscribers.

PatHead
16-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Interesting to hear Stubbs talk about the backing of the fans and the home record in the league.

He is right, we definitely are building a good home record. Lets hope fans return and help us build on it.

In the last year (since and including the derby match which was a 1-1 draw, the play off and this season) our home record is

P18, W11, D5 and L2 with goals F36, A11

(in the first 5 home games prior to the Hearts game P5, W2, D2, L1 with F6, A5)

This season it is

P4, W3, D1 and L0 with goal F7, A1

(Sure Trig will be along to correct any mistakes)

Smartie
16-10-2015, 12:54 PM
Interesting to hear Stubbs talk about the backing of the fans and the home record in the league.

He is right, we definitely are building a good home record. Lets hope fans return and help us build on it.

In the last year (since and including the derby match which was a 1-1 draw, the play off and this season) our home record is

P18, W11, D5 and L2 with goals F36, A11

(in the first 5 home games prior to the Hearts game P5, W2, D2, L1 with F6, A5)

This season it is

P4, W3, D1 and L0 with goal F7, A1

(Sure Trig will be along to correct any mistakes)

I shudder to ask because I know it won't be pleasant to recollect but who were the 2 teams to beat us at home?

I remember a lot of annoying lost points through silly draws but I don't remember us losing many.

PatHead
16-10-2015, 12:58 PM
I shudder to ask because I know it won't be pleasant to recollect but who were the 2 teams to beat us at home?

I remember a lot of annoying lost points through silly draws but I don't remember us losing many.

Back to back games in April v QoS (0-1) and the new club (0-2 with the 2nd being the ridiculous goal when everyone stopped for the foul and Miller played on)

Smartie
16-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Back to back games in April v QoS (0-1) and the new club (0-2 with the 2nd being the ridiculous goal when everyone stopped for the foul and Miller played on)

Of course.

I had totally forgotten about them.

Cheers.