PDA

View Full Version : Kid friendly boozers

Mark79
16-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Anywhere near easter road that's kid friendly? Taking 4 year old for first game tomorrow so want somewhere pre match she can come into.

Hibs club kid friendly?

PatHead
16-10-2015, 10:21 AM
The main hall at the Hibs club is usually got a good few children in it.

Behind the Goals on the first floor encourages children as well.

Brightside
16-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Anywhere near easter road that's kid friendly? Taking 4 year old for first game tomorrow so want somewhere pre match she can come into.

Hibs club kid friendly?

BTG is best bet.

Mark79
16-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Cheers folks. Appreciated.

Sir David Gray
16-10-2015, 12:17 PM
You do need to be a season ticket holder, or be accompanied by a season ticket holder, to access Behind The Goals though.

Saint Hibee
16-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Robbies on Leith Walk. I always take my kids there pre-match, but they never buy a round ...

erin go bragh
16-10-2015, 01:28 PM
I'd say behind the goals mate . First floor has an area with toys and games ( at the far end ) as already said you need a season ticket or accompanied with someone . If you don't have one , pm me as I'll be there from 1.30 ( I'll happily nip down to the entrance and get you's in .

GGTTH

Tollhouse Hibee
16-10-2015, 02:07 PM
I'd say behind the goals mate . First floor has an area with toys and games ( at the far end ) as already said you need a season ticket or accompanied with someone . If you don't have one , pm me as I'll be there from 1.30 ( I'll happily nip down to the entrance and get you's in .

GGTTH

Good hibby family spirit!

Mark79
16-10-2015, 02:31 PM
Good hibby family spirit!

Thanks for offer. I still have my season ticket from last year so imagine if I show that I can get in as it doesn't have a year on it. If not her uncle or grandad does.

A first for me having my daughter at the game. Hopefully she enjoys it.

erin go bragh
16-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Thanks for offer. I still have my season ticket from last year so imagine if I show that I can get in as it doesn't have a year on it. If not her uncle or grandad does.

No probs bud . I'd bring a tablet or phone cause at that age they don't always watch the game .

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
16-10-2015, 02:44 PM

Yeah that will probably be enough to let you in. The season ticket doesn't really get examined by the security. As long as you show something that resembles a season ticket, you should be ok.

Pretty Boy
16-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Tbh I've walked into BTG a few times and never been asked to show my ST, it's a bit luck of the draw if you're asked I think. I'm far from a regular though so no idea if this is common practice or not.

AlbertK86
16-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Never been in BTG but was thinking about giving it a bash. I take it Hibs get some of the profit and is it reasonable prices

PatHead
16-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Hibs are taking over the BTG for the first time tomorrow after taking it back in house.

Be interesting to see the difference. John Smiths on draught now.

Alfred E Newman
16-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Used to leave mine outside the Loch Inn in the auld days !

erin go bragh
16-10-2015, 07:46 PM

From 1.30 until ko, there is face painting and games going on outside the Main stand also bud .hosted by Sunshine ( cat)

GGTTH

erin go bragh
16-10-2015, 07:51 PM

From 1.30 until ko there is face painting and games going on outside the Main stand also bud .

GGTTH

Carheenlea
17-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Majestic sweeping move and wonderful finish from Keatings. 4-1

jabis
17-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Majestic sweeping move and wonderful finish from Keatings. 4-1

Bugger,I'm on this thread to avoid the score😱

Scouse Hibee
17-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Hibs are taking over the BTG for the first time tomorrow after taking it back in house.

Be interesting to see the difference. John Smiths on draught now.

John Smiths was pish,the guy actually apologised about the state of it and the Liverpool game wasn't on. I left to watch the game in the pub so not sure if they got the beer sorted later.

Mr White
18-10-2015, 10:51 AM
How did you get on s4? Hope the wee one loved the day and wants to go back!

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-10-2015, 01:33 PM
John Smiths was pish,the guy actually apologised about the state of it and the Liverpool game wasn't on. I left to watch the game in the pub so not sure if they got the beer sorted later.

I bet you wish you hadn't bothered! :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
18-10-2015, 02:38 PM
I bet you wish you hadn't bothered! :greengrin

Yep went to the Mash Tun and the TV kept losing signal.

Holmesdale Hibs
18-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Joseph Pearce on the corner of Easter Road and Montgomary Street is child friendly. They might not welcome football colours though

offshorehibby
18-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Joseph Pearce on the corner of Easter Road and Montgomary Street is child friendly. They might not welcome football colours though

Elm Row and Montgomery St

Wembley67
18-10-2015, 03:37 PM
And football colours ain't gonna happen in pearces