PDA

View Full Version : Team v Dumbarton

erin go bragh
15-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Me thinks it will be the same team that beat Qots . Maybe Fontaine back in for McGregor . But if it's not broke and that.

GGTTH

JimBHibees
16-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Me thinks it will be the same team that beat Qots . Maybe Fontaine back in for McGregor . But if it's not broke and that.

GGTTH

I agree wouldnt change much if anything from a convincing 3-0 win. Always good to have competition and reward players who have done well in games. Think McGregor and Hanlon may be a better partnership, better balance in terms of brawn and skill. Good problem to have though.

Hibeewilly
16-10-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree wouldnt change much if anything from a convincing 3-0 win. Always good to have competition and reward players who have done well in games. Think McGregor and Hanlon may be a better partnership, better balance in terms of brawn and skill. Good problem to have though.
I agree - I would leave McGregor in without a doubt:agree:

Billy Whizz
16-10-2015, 11:50 AM
I agree - I would leave McGregor in without a doubt:agree:

Think he might play Fontaine tomorrow and McGregor on Tuesday at Falkirk. Fontaine seemingly hates astro

scoopyboy
16-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Think he might play Fontaine tomorrow and McGregor on Tuesday at Falkirk. Fontaine seemingly hates astro

He certainly hates astro Billy, especially Alloa.

I'm not sure I would drop McGregor as its hardly his fault if Liam doesn't like plastic, although not sure it was a choice he made for QOTS.

HappyHibby93
16-10-2015, 11:57 AM

That's a good shout :wink:

Smartie
16-10-2015, 11:57 AM
I wonder if he might go with Fontaine and McGregor tomorrow?

Dumbarton had a physical centre forward who noised Hanlon up a fair bit in the opening fixture of the season. I remember thinking that he was probably the worst player to have given us such a hard time.

Maybe the more physical pairing of Fontaine and McGregor would be better?

Hanlon is a great player though and could come in again on Wednesday.

I really like the 3 of them (as well as Forster) so it is a good problem to have.

Billy Whizz
16-10-2015, 12:01 PM

I'm not sure I would drop McGregor as its hardly his fault if Liam doesn't like plastic, although not sure it was a choice he made for QOTS.
Big decision for Stubbs tomorrow, but we've got a lot of games coming up in a short period. Need to use our pool of players to give them all game time and keep them fit

B.H.F.C
16-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Big decision for Stubbs tomorrow, but we've got a lot of games coming up in a short period. Need to use our pool of players to give them all game time and keep them fit

Fully expect to see a number of players getting games in the coming weeks.

Tomorrow is by far the easiest fixture over the next few weeks. Hopefully get the game won early so that we can get the likes of Keatings and Fyvie on for the last half an hour.

3pm
16-10-2015, 12:09 PM

Dumbarton had a physical centre forward who noised Hanlon up a fair bit in the opening fixture of the season. I remember thinking that he was probably the worst player to have given us such a hard time.

I really like the 3 of them (as well as Forster) so it is a good problem to have.

Good luck with that.

Both Hanlon and Fontaine were minging at Dumbarton. As were the whole team with the possible exception of Malonga.

J-C
16-10-2015, 12:17 PM

He could always play Fontaine and McGregor and swap Fontaine for Hanlon on wednesday, as someone has said Hanlon sometimes lacks that bit of physicality that's needed at times.

IFONLY
16-10-2015, 01:43 PM
He could always play Fontaine and McGregor and swap Fontaine for Hanlon on wednesday, as someone has said Hanlon sometimes lacks that bit of physicality that's needed at times.

He could do that but what do you think he will do on Tuesday!!!!!

J-C
16-10-2015, 01:45 PM
He could do that but what do you think he will do on Tuesday!!!!!

Haha so it is :greengrin

jabis
17-10-2015, 03:39 PM

Splendid call!