PDA

View Full Version : Payback on Saturday

Libby Hibby
15-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Time for Hibs issue a defeat to Dumbarton to put the record straight for the 1st game of the season.

Looking forward to the game and 3 points a must to set us on our way for a crucial period in our season, seems a while since we broke up for the internationals.

GGTTH

Golden Bear
15-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Time for Hibs issue a defeat to Dumbarton to put the record straight for the 1st game of the season.

Looking forward to the game and 3 points a must to set us on our way for a crucial period in our season, seems a while since we broke up for the internationals.

GGTTH

Really hope we can score an early goal, it's the only way Dumbarton will be tempted to come out of their defensive shell.

If we don't, then be prepared for another frustrating afternoon.

JimBHibees
15-10-2015, 01:58 PM
Really hope we can score an early goal, it's the only way Dumbarton will be tempted to come out of their defensive shell.

If we don't, then be prepared for another frustrating afternoon.

Not altogether convinced that would change their tactics hope we do though.

Shrekko
15-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Not altogether convinced that would change their tactics hope we do though.

Dont think Dumbarton are anything like as defensive as they were last season under Ian Murray. Thought they played some decent stuff against us in the first game.

JimBHibees
15-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Dont think Dumbarton are anything like as defensive as they were last season under Ian Murray. Thought they played some decent stuff against us in the first game.

Good to hear that and hope that is the case Saturday.

Jones28
15-10-2015, 02:10 PM
We will do them

givescotlandfreedom
15-10-2015, 04:59 PM
A point to prove. Let's hope we smash them.

Thecat23
15-10-2015, 05:37 PM
4-0

emerald green
15-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Good to hear that and hope that is the case Saturday.

I very much doubt it somehow. It will be the same old "park the bus job" I predict. Waste time, break up play, foul after foul, (possibly aided and abetted by a weak or incompetent referee). If Dumbarton then manage to sneak away with a point or three they will get a big well done from some posters on this forum.

Hopefully, Hibs will have enough on the day to ensure that won't happen, but when faced with teams who "play" like that anything can happen. As all Hibs supporters have seen at ER before.

Sir David Gray
15-10-2015, 06:51 PM
I won't be there so expect a classic and a resounding home win.

Libby Hibby
15-10-2015, 08:07 PM
I won't be there so expect a classic and a resounding home win.

Haha, take it you weren't there for the cup game against the Dons?

Sir David Gray
15-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Haha, take it you weren't there for the cup game against the Dons?

Funnily enough I was at that game!

Usually miss the good ones though. I always remember that I missed the win over Hearts in 2005 when we ended their unbeaten start to that season.