MJN1875
14-10-2015, 09:16 PM
John mcgiin is on radio snyde

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Eh, who's on what?

Michael
14-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Candidate for the weirdest post 2015 :confused:

Not as weird as this one from May... (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?300982-Have-You-Got-A-Favourite-Left-Leg)

davy malcolm
14-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Sorry chaps John mcGinn was on on radio Clyde superscoreboard

J-C
14-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Eh, who's on what?

Nah he's on first.

J-C
14-10-2015, 09:36 PM

And ??????? you need to expand that to make it interesting for us, otherwise it's just a random statement.

J-C
14-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Not as weird as this one from May... (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?300982-Have-You-Got-A-Favourite-Left-Leg)

Haha how did I miss that one.

majorhibs
14-10-2015, 09:39 PM

Despite being labelled a "promising youngster" on this website, are you maybe like me entering that most frustrating of times, the age you seen your Old Man experiencing, when the old mince pies start to misbehave, only at reading distance & only when you dont have the gregory pecks, that your not familiar with, around? Don't s****** at the back cos when it arrives it's up there with banderson on the annoying stakes.

J-C
14-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Despite being labelled a "promising youngster" on this website, are you maybe like me entering that most frustrating of times, the age you seen your Old Man experiencing, when the old mince pies start to misbehave, only at reading distance & only when you dont have the gregory pecks, that your not familiar with, around? Don't s****** at the back cos when it arrives it's up there with banderson on the annoying stakes.

I know that well, off comes the reading glasses to see a blurred laptop screen, getting auld is a bugger.

Eyrie
14-10-2015, 10:00 PM
I know that well, off comes the reading glasses to see a blurred laptop screen, getting auld is a bugger.

Aye, but it beats the alternative ....

Forza Fred
14-10-2015, 10:36 PM

Not half!!

As I am finding to my dismay, even resulting in me having to cancel an already paid for trip to see the famous Edinburgh Hibees.

When I get up in the morning now, first thing I do is pull the bedcovers back and check what is lying there.

I swear a different body part falls off each night.....:greengrin

JimBHibees
15-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Not half!!

As I am finding to my dismay, even resulting in me having to cancel an already paid for trip to see the famous Edinburgh Hibees.

When I get up in the morning now, first thing I do is pull the bedcovers back and check what is lying there.

As long as it isnt a horses head, you are ok. :greengrin

FranckSuzy
15-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Not half!!

Sorry to here that Fred. W's company isn't that bad though surely....:greengrin