PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WORKING TOGETHER MEETING TONIGHT

RSS Bot
14-10-2015, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5777)

matty_f
14-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Is there an agenda for tonight's meeting?

PatHead
14-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Not seen one so far.

matty_f
14-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Not seen one so far.

I don't think i can make it down anyway, but would be interested to get an agenda, was this not meant to be sent out ahead of the meetings? Might have missed it or it may be an old email address on the distribution list.

Jack
14-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I got mine :-)

WORKING TOGETHER - OCTOBER MEETING

Hi

Please find below the agenda for tomorrow's Working Together meeting which will be held in the Hibernian FC, West Stand, Easter Road at 6.30pm

Meeting - 14th October 2015
6.30pm , Easter Road Stadium

1. Club Update - Greig Mailer

2. Working Group Updates:
i. HDSA - George
ii. Loyalty Points - Leeann
iii. Welcome to Easter Road - Tracey
iv. Wear Your Colours - Colin
v. Stadium Improvements - Colin
vi. Stadium Reorganisation - Greig
vii. Build the Fan Base - Kevin

3. Fans Directors' Report - Frank & Amit

4. AOB:
i. Rescheduling of TV Fixtures - Eric Anal
ii. Tickets for Troops - Kevin Martin

5. Keynote Speaker - Darryl Broadfoot, Head of Communications, Scottish FA

Twiglet
14-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I don't think i can make it down anyway, but would be interested to get an agenda, was this not meant to be sent out ahead of the meetings? Might have missed it or it may be an old email address on the distribution list.

There wa one sent out yesterday or Monday. Just going for a run but if you pm me i'll email it to you when I get in.

PatHead
14-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Apologies to Tracey- I did get an agenda yesterday

hibbymark
14-10-2015, 04:11 PM
I got mine :-)

WORKING TOGETHER - OCTOBER MEETING

Hi

Please find below the agenda for tomorrow's Working Together meeting which will be held in the Hibernian FC, West Stand, Easter Road at 6.30pm

Meeting - 14th October 2015
6.30pm , Easter Road Stadium

1. Club Update - Greig Mailer

2. Working Group Updates:
i. HDSA - George
ii. Loyalty Points - Leeann
iii. Welcome to Easter Road - Tracey
iv. Wear Your Colours - Colin
v. Stadium Improvements - Colin
vi. Stadium Reorganisation - Greig
vii. Build the Fan Base - Kevin

3. Fans Directors' Report - Frank & Amit

4. AOB:
i. Rescheduling of TV Fixtures - Eric Anal
ii. Tickets for Troops - Kevin Martin

5. Keynote Speaker - Darryl Broadfoot, Head of Communications, Scottish FA

That can't be the guys name who is organising Rescheduling of TV fixtures surely? 😳

Eric
14-10-2015, 04:39 PM
That can't be the guys name who is organising Rescheduling of TV fixtures surely? 

No anyone having the fortune to have an Orkney background would know it's ANNAL but there again we can't all be that lucky:wink:

lyonhibs
15-10-2015, 10:30 AM
No anyone having the fortune to have an Orkney background would know it's ANNAL but there again we can't all be that lucky:wink:

Just HOW enjoyable do you find your role with LWT, out of interest? :greengrin

Eric
15-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Just HOW enjoyable do you find your role with LWT, out of interest? :greengrin

Being retired it is essential you have a variety of interests in which you have an active participation. For me Working Together is one of those and as such gives me a great feeling of belonging so is very enjoyable.

Next meeting is on 9th December at 6.30 pm in the Hibs Club so why not come along and see for yourself?:thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
15-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Being retired it is essential you have a variety of interests in which you have an active participation. For me Working Together is one of those and as such gives me a great feeling of belonging so is very enjoyable.

Next meeting is on 9th December at 6.30 pm in the Hibs Club so why not come along and see for yourself?:thumbsup:

Eric, LyonHibs stays in Zurich, can't see him being at next meeting:greengrin

Eric
16-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Eric, LyonHibs stays in Zurich, can't see him being at next meeting:greengrin

Yes I did think that after posting but you never know LyonHibs might be back in Edinburgh doing some pre-Christmas shopping :wink:

And as a general message I would say the more fans we have attending the Working Together meetings the better for the future of Hibs so why not come along and get involved :agree:

Seveno
16-10-2015, 09:44 AM

Do you need to register somewhere first or just turn up ?

PatHead
16-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Do you need to register somewhere first or just turn up ?

You don't need to register however it would help with managing numbers if a larger crowd than expected turned up.

Email CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk