PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

PatHead
13-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Must admit I am looking forward to seeing the team once everyone is back from injury.

With Farid scoring today it made me think about when players will be challenging for a first team spot.

Does anyone know when Fyvie, Farid, Fontaine, Foster, Feruz, Anier, Eckersley and Keatings will be available for first team action.
(What an "F"ing injury list!)

That should just leave Handling in the treatment room. Does anyone know his timetable? Is he out for the season?

So difficult to keep up.

Sir David Gray
13-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Must admit I am looking forward to seeing the team once everyone is back from injury.

With Farid scoring today it made me think about when players will be challenging for a first team spot.

Does anyone know when Fyvie, Farid, Fontaine, Foster, Feruz, Anier, Eckersley and Keatings will be available for first team action.

That should just leave Handling in the treatment room. Does anyone know his timetable? Is he out for the season?

So difficult to keep up.

Handling should be back about January, unless there's any complications.

Jim Herriot
13-10-2015, 03:20 PM

Don't know, but with Anier and Eckersley, it's just as well their names don't start with F.

Hiber-nation
13-10-2015, 03:37 PM
Don't know, but with Anier and Eckersley, it's just as well their names don't start with F.

You're not wrong there :greengrin

ano hibby
13-10-2015, 03:45 PM

Wait until 10 mins into their debuts & both will have names beginning with F :)

GreenOnions
13-10-2015, 11:46 PM

There's no "f" in Anier or Eckersley :wink:

Ronniekirk
14-10-2015, 08:15 AM

So difficult to keep up.

According to Stubbs last interview they should all be back in training by now except handling
He said they won't risk Farid returning too soon indicating he needs more game time for development squad and to build up his muscle tone in order to be able to get his fitness and endurance to where it needs to be .On that basis you were left thinking that Keatings and Feruz would be in contention for game time against Dumbarton if no reoccur acne of thier injury but neither got a run out for the development team this week so we will need to wait for Stubbs interview tomorrow I guess before finding out
Anier I have given up on until we see him Fyfie has also been out longer than was first expected but with Mcginn featuring for Scotland under 21 s we cou
d do with having option of leaving him on bench some point soon to give him a rest .

Eckersley by the time he gets fit will be thinking of his move in January and won't want to risk injury so not sure what role he will play unless Lewis actually picks up an injury ,although I suppose the festive period usually has a run of games close together so might get opportunity then and assume Stubbs will bring in cover again for that position for the run in
If Strikers can't keep fit then we may need another Striker as well in January window but someone with no history of injury

PatHead
14-10-2015, 12:16 PM
According to Stubbs last interview they should all be back in training by now except handling
He said they won't risk Farid returning too soon indicating he needs more game time for development squad and to build up his muscle tone in order to be able to get his fitness and endurance to where it needs to be .On that basis you were left thinking that Keatings and Feruz would be in contention for game time against Dumbarton if no reoccur acne of thier injury but neither got a run out for the development team this week so we will need to wait for Stubbs interview tomorrow I guess before finding out
Anier I have given up on until we see him Fyfie has also been out longer than was first expected but with Mcginn featuring for Scotland under 21 s we cou
d do with having option of leaving him on bench some point soon to give him a rest .

Eckersley by the time he gets fit will be thinking of his move in January and won't want to risk injury so not sure what role he will play unless Lewis actually picks up an injury ,although I suppose the festive period usually has a run of games close together so might get opportunity then and assume Stubbs will bring in cover again for that position for the run in
If Strikers can't keep fit then we may need another Striker as well in January window but someone with no history of injury

Good summary Ronnie

Thanks

seanshow
14-10-2015, 02:12 PM

Feruz missing a game for acne, wouldnt get that with rugby players...

ancient hibee
14-10-2015, 02:38 PM
There's no "f" in Anier or Eckersley :wink:

Lady to fishmonger (not the one of legend) " I want some haddock."

Fishmonger "Got nane"

Lady "I want some but."

Fishmonger"Still don't have any."

Lady "Look I want some haddock"

Fishmonger "we have no h a d f d o c k,haddock"

Lady"There's no ef in haddock"

Fishmonger "That's what I've been telling ye."

Are the old ones the best?

Ronniekirk
14-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Feruz missing a game for acne http://www.hibs.net/webkit-fake-url://93558e05-1b44-48d1-98e1-97dcdbdf598a/imagegifwouldnt get that with rugby players...

Good Spot

KWJ
14-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Handling should be back about January, unless there's any complications.

Be amazed if he's back by then. I'd say back in full training in March at the earliest having done his ACL.

I'm still no back having done mine in 2012 :( Think 9 months is about standard if you're doing the physio properly and it's going well.