PDA

View Full Version : Dublin -Hibs

offshorehibby
12-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Only been in Dublin about an hour and what's the first football top I see, a Hibs top.
Young dude most o thought I was mental grinning and geeing him the thumbs up.
GGTTH

SteveHFC
12-10-2015, 10:50 PM
While in Icmeler in the summer. There was another Hibby staying at my hotel and also saw another Hibby in one of the shops over there. :not worth

Dalianwanda
13-10-2015, 06:11 AM
There are a few of us dotted about....can't think of the last time I saw a Hibs top on a non game day tho ;-)

offshorehibby
13-10-2015, 07:50 AM
After passing him I was thinking was it young guy that does the interviews his name will come back to me.

FranckSuzy
13-10-2015, 08:37 AM
After passing him I was thinking was it young guy that does the interviews his name will come back to me.

Probably completely wrong but is it Donal? Sorry if you're looking in and that's nothing like it :greengrin

SkintHibby
13-10-2015, 10:00 AM
I was camping in Norfolk in the summer and had my Hibs training top on. French guy was shouting across to me "Hibernian" and saying "Franck Sauzee" whilst giving me the thumbs up. Was pure class. :-)

InchHibby
13-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Went to Zante a few years ago with my then Brother in Law and his Father who are both Jambos.
On the flight across they were winding me up that the Hotel we were going to was a Jambo Hotel.
On the first day lying at the pool, the Bar shutters went up at 10am, I looked round and the guy serving had a Hibs top on, absolutely priceless. I gave him my one with the promise he would wear them alternatively for the whole week, which he did.:top marks

Northern Hibby
13-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Heading to Dublin end of this month my Daughter is studying at UCD , I'm hoping to pick up a Hibernian/Hibernia souvenir :greengrin

InterviewLoI
13-10-2015, 12:48 PM

Oh it WAS me you were waving at. Im so so sorry if I was rude I thought you were talking to someone else! Its always great to see other Hibees in Dublin. I hope you have a good trip

Btw the name is Donagh

offshorehibby
13-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Oh it WAS me you were waving at. Im so so sorry if I was rude I thought you were talking to someone else! Its always great to see other Hibees in Dublin. I hope you have a good trip

Btw the name is Donagh

You must have thought I was a right daftie with my thumbs up grinning at you.

InterviewLoI
13-10-2015, 04:47 PM
You must have thought I was a right daftie with my thumbs up grinning at you.

Not as much of a daftie as I look walking about with "Heffernan 14" on my back all day! Seriously how long are you here for? You should take in an LoI match on Friday night!

offshorehibby
13-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Not as much of a daftie as I look walking about with "Heffernan 14" on my back all day! Seriously how long are you here for? You should take in an LoI match on Friday night!

Here till Thursday, we know the place like the back of our hands. Enjoying the music & the craick