PDA

View Full Version : Hibs are playing this weekend....

Brightside
09-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Hibs Ladies are in the Scottish Cup semi final at Spartans this weekend. £5 to get in... and you get to watch both semis. Rangers v Glas City in the other semi. 12ko for City game, 3pm for Hibs. If you are at a lose end go along....you might be surprised.

fordie2
11-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Bump

£5 to get in, 3pm KO get along if you can. Like underscore said you might be surprised.:agree:

bingo70
11-10-2015, 10:28 AM
If I was to attend this with my laddie is there space at the side if the pitch to kick a ball about? Sorry, no that familiar with the main pitch there.

At a loose end the day but I think he'd get a but bored watching the game but wouldn't mind keeping an eye on it.

Billy Whizz
11-10-2015, 10:46 AM
If I was to attend this with my laddie is there space at the side if the pitch to kick a ball about? Sorry, no that familiar with the main pitch there.

At a loose end the day but I think he'd get a but bored watching the game but wouldn't mind keeping an eye on it.

There are a few astro pitches behind the stand, you should be able to get on one if there isn't anyone on them. Think it's one full size park divided by 3/4 short pitches with goals

frazeHFC
11-10-2015, 10:53 AM
There's also the tiny pitch behind one set of goals, can still see the game from it at the same time.

Brightside
11-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Hibs beat Celtic 2-0 to progress to the Cup Final. They will play Glasgow City who also won 2-0 in the earlier game v Rangers.

Saturday Boy
11-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Hibs beat Celtic 2-0 to progress to the Cup Final. They will play Glasgow City who also won 2-0 in the earlier game v Rangers.

Two great goals, and Kirsty Smith had another couple of shots come back of the woodwork. Not that it is wood.

The final is at Spartans on 8 November at 2 pm. Get along and support Hibs Ladies.:flag: