PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV for games

HappyAsHellas
07-10-2015, 06:41 PM
In Greece just now and don't want to miss the Dumbarton game. What are the rules with Hibs TV? Can I subscribe for one game only? I don't want to sign up for a long period and just cancel the next week, so how do I do this? Any help appreciated, but I'm not going to phone them from here as it'll cost a fortune.

The Tubs
07-10-2015, 09:36 PM
In Greece just now and don't want to miss the Dumbarton game. What are the rules with Hibs TV? Can I subscribe for one game only? I don't want to sign up for a long period and just cancel the next week, so how do I do this? Any help appreciated, but I'm not going to phone them from here as it'll cost a fortune.

You can just pay for a month as an overseas subscriber. It's good value for money compared with other clubs.

Centre Hawf
08-10-2015, 12:51 AM
You can just pay for a month as an overseas subscriber. It's good value for money compared with other clubs.

I'm sure you can subscribe for a month and cancel if you choose when you get back. Although the service is really good with the highlights and the money goes to the club.