PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HOSPITALITY NOW 100% HIBS

RSS Bot
07-10-2015, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5753)

jacomo
07-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Just read Leeann's email about it.

Little mention of the match day catering in the stands, strangely, but hopefully that will be improved too.

PatHead
07-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Just read Leeann's email about it.

Little mention of the match day catering in the stands, strangely, but hopefully that will be improved too.

Run by a different company so Hibs are not in charge of it.

Hibs are well aware of the standard and are trying everything to get it improved.

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2015, 02:37 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5753)

Great move changing beer supplier in function suites and Behind the Goals from Tennents pish to Heineken - should be worth an extra 2,000 on the gate. For me I'd sacrifice another season out the top flight for this brilliant news.

And before anybody starts with "I like Tennent's" rubbish, - this is purely because you are a closet Sticky Bun with a one-inch ***** who learned to drink 'alcohol' by sucking the Lillian Gish from your unconscious jakey uncle's crotch.

HH81
07-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Great news. It should always be in house.

TheFamous1875
07-10-2015, 02:51 PM

Hibs are well aware of the standard and are trying everything to get it improved.

They should get a local baker involved with the catering for pies rolls, soups, etc. (Storries, The Manna House, Union of Genius, et al.)

It'd also be be interesting to see if they could get some local food involved and if they can maybe have a stall in the concourse giving us alternatives to pies and bovrils (always see Hibs fans in Los Cardos on Leith Walk before and after matches) - businesses like that would benefit showcasing their produce and it'd be great to have a lot more going on out with what's happening on the pitch - makes the 'match day experience' more than just the match and then home; there should always be plenty going on at Easter Road.

Golden Bear
07-10-2015, 02:57 PM

At the Alloa game, I was speaking to someone I knew and he'd just been employed by Hibs to supervise the staffing and general organisation of the catering arrangements within the stadium. He was formerly employed by Celtic but we'll not hold that against him.

BurghHibby
07-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Wot, no Guinness!

Iain G
07-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Great move changing beer supplier in function suites and Behind the Goals from Tennents pish to Heineken - should be worth an extra 2,000 on the gate. For me I'd sacrifice another season out the top flight for this brilliant news.

And before anybody starts with "I like Tennent's" rubbish, - this is purely because you are a closet Sticky Bun with a one-inch ***** who learned to drink 'alcohol' by sucking the Lillian Gish from your unconscious jakey uncle's crotch.

No chance of a BrewDog bar then for some nice beer instead of this mass produced dishwater? ;-)

Scouse Hibee
07-10-2015, 07:29 PM
A step in the right direction, never going to be able to please everyone with choices of beers etc but Heineken have a great selection of beers in their portfolio so a good move for Hibs,bringing it all back in house makes perfect sense. Pretty sure the next step will involve the match day food offering on the concourse.

.Sean.
07-10-2015, 07:39 PM
My inner jakey absolutely loves that I'll now be able to nail a few cold pints of Fosters pre-match :cheers:

portycabbage
07-10-2015, 09:59 PM

So do like Tennent's or no then? I think we deserve a straight answer.:confused:

:greengrin

Mikey09
08-10-2015, 05:24 AM

They should find out who supplies the wee newsagent in Longniddry as they sell THE best Pies ever!! Seriously! Best you will taste!!

scoopyboy
08-10-2015, 08:03 AM
My inner jakey absolutely loves that I'll now be able to nail a few cold pints of Fosters pre-match :cheers:

Real apple juice as well Sean.

franks
08-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Very positive news which will encourage me to spend in house. Last trip to hospitality was a negative experience for me. I have been going to hospitality once or twice a season and the experience has slowly diminished.

I'm sure concourse catering will be next along with the shop.