PDA

View Full Version : Daughters first game

Mark79
05-10-2015, 12:18 PM
As my daughter turns 4 in a couple of weeks I felt it right she gets along to her first game so signed her up for hibs kids today and first match is against Dumbarton on 17th.

Had her down at the club shop for her strip on Saturday and asked staff in shop if she could see the stadium in advance.couldnt have been more helpful. Took us into north stand for some pics. Well done as some folk might not have bothered.

Daughter now can't wait to go to the easter egg stadium! Hopefully a better mascot than her mother who last attended the cup final v Livingston.

MJN1875
05-10-2015, 12:20 PM
As my daughter turns 4 in a couple of weeks I felt it right she gets along to her first game so signed her up for hibs kids today and first match is against Dumbarton on 17th.

Had her down at the club shop for her strip on Saturday and asked staff in shop if she could see the stadium in advance.couldnt have been more helpful. Took us into north stand for some pics. Well done as some folk might not have bothered.

Daughter now can't wait to go to the easter egg stadium! Hopefully a better mascot than her mother who last attended the cup final v Livingston.

Ask if she can meet the players, they let me and my daughter meet them after the st mirren game, really good stuff from hibs.

Mark79
05-10-2015, 12:28 PM
And they had infant sized kits in too.

Mr White
05-10-2015, 03:54 PM
And they had infant sized kits in too.

Superb mate hope you both have a great day :thumbsup:

davehiby
05-10-2015, 04:00 PM
i first took my daughter when she was 4 / 5 and she spent most of the time looking round the crowd lol she is now 19 and we are both s/ts going to all possible home games ggtth

jacomo
05-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Superb mate hope you both have a great day :thumbsup:

Yup, great stuff.

greenlex
06-10-2015, 02:25 AM
My daughter was a bit older when she wanted to come to a game. Was a bit sporadic to begin with but she hasn't missed a home game in 10 years. She's been to a fair amount of away trips too. More than me of late. Lil Miss Hibs.💚💚