PDA

View Full Version : Brendan Rodgers sacked.

Pete
04-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Butcher fir Liverpool!

BT58
04-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Yon Ex Dortmund fellae perhaps...

Northernhibee
04-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Wonder if it was timed to avoid potentially being in the market for a new manager the same time as Chelsea?

McD
04-10-2015, 05:41 PM
About time.

In the last couple of months, Klopp, Ancelotti and last week Frank de Boer all been heavily linked, including rumours (denied by the club) that they've spoken to Ancelotti.

J-C
04-10-2015, 05:42 PM
His signings were shocking for a club that size, buy average players and you'll be an average club, something we've learnt unfortunately.

Cheshire Hibby
04-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Butcher fir Liverpool!

The Liverpool fans at my work will be ecstatic! They have been miserable for months over the standard of play and entertainment. Should be a better discussion tomorrow!

easty
04-10-2015, 05:51 PM
His signings were shocking for a club that size, buy average players and you'll be an average club, something we've learnt unfortunately.

He spent a load of money on a load of ***** players. :agree:

MJN1875
04-10-2015, 05:51 PM
About time he is gash!

stokesmessiah
04-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Would love to see Klopp in the PL!

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Thank ****.

pontius pilate
04-10-2015, 06:00 PM
I reckon they will go for klopp before Chelsea make any moves for him. Also noted to day that advocaat has left Sunderland by mutual consent

matty_f
04-10-2015, 06:03 PM
He did well with a good team, as soon as he started signing players he was shown up. Some terrible signings for an awful lot of money.

greenlex
04-10-2015, 06:04 PM
FFS. could you not have had a different headline. I wanted to see this and reaction on MOTD2 tonight. :grr:

Billy Whizz
04-10-2015, 06:04 PM
He did well with a good team, as soon as he started signing players he was shown up. Some terrible signings for an awful lot of money.

Did he sign them though?
Has his backroom team left as well?

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Never liked his arrogance from day one,done well with King Kenny's signings but disastrous with his own.

3pm
04-10-2015, 06:08 PM

If they were all his signings.

Carragher has just put Liverpool in their place. Compared them to Spurs and said the big teams aren't that fussed about them.

iwasthere1972
04-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Souness on SSN

'With all due respect to Brenda Rodgers I just don't see why they gave him the job in the first place.

Don't know why folk say with all due respect.

They better not come after Stubbs because he speaks Scouse.

Andy74
04-10-2015, 06:10 PM
FFS. could you not have had a different headline. I wanted to see this and reaction on MOTD2 tonight. :grr:

I can see this one running for a while 😄

SteveHFC
04-10-2015, 06:13 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/matchphotos/status/650726725727424512

easty
04-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Never liked his arrogance from day one,done well with King Kenny's signings but disastrous with his own.

:agree: so far up his own arse

hibees 7062
04-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Butcher fir Liverpool!

Warburton ?

Mr White
04-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Warburton ?

Too big too early for him I reckon. Sunderland however...

easty
04-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Too big too early for him I reckon. Sunderland however...

he'll be nowhere near the Sunderland job. I reckon Allardyce will get it.

johnbc70
04-10-2015, 07:03 PM
http://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/25-1

He has spent over a quarter of a billion pounds on players - £291M.

Mr White
04-10-2015, 07:04 PM

I've no idea who'll actually get the Sunderland job but as I said I reckon the breadman stands a better chance of that gig than the anfield one. Just a matter of time before he starts being quoted for vacant positions down south imo.

Haymaker
04-10-2015, 07:05 PM

As much as I hate the Mackems.... Have they not suffered enough?!

easty
04-10-2015, 07:09 PM
I've no idea who'll actually get the Sunderland job but as I said I reckon the breadman stands a better chance of that gig than the anfield one. Just a matter of time before he starts being quoted for vacant positions down south imo.

yeah he's more chance of Sunderland than the Liverpool job. :agree:

I can see him getting offers of jobs from Championship teams, not Prem teams.

easty
04-10-2015, 07:12 PM
As much as I hate the Mackems.... Have they not suffered enough?!

he's boring, but he's safe. they want to stay up so they'll no take a risk with someone untried I dont think.

ScottB
04-10-2015, 07:22 PM
To be fair to him, I thought he didn't have much say in signings, don't they have some sort of 'Transfer Coordinator' or some similarity named guy?

The Spurs comparison is apt, they sold a world class player and tried to replace him with 6 or 7 guys who either didn't deliver or didn't gel, then what that didn't work, added another half dozen of signings.

Can't see why Klopp would go there, realistically, and with the resources of the clubs ahead of them (despite Chelsea's current mess), they can't even be considered as a Champions League side (particularly if the EPL loses its fourth spot), never mind title contenders.

Billy Whizz
04-10-2015, 07:34 PM
To be fair to him, I thought he didn't have much say in signings, don't they have some sort of 'Transfer Coordinator' or some similarity named guy?

The Spurs comparison is apt, they sold a world class player and tried to replace him with 6 or 7 guys who either didn't deliver or didn't gel, then what that didn't work, added another half dozen of signings.

Can't see why Klopp would go there, realistically, and with the resources of the clubs ahead of them (despite Chelsea's current mess), they can't even be considered as a Champions League side (particularly if the EPL loses its fourth spot), never mind title contenders.

Surely their not thinking of giving Stevie G the job?

SteveHFC
04-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Klopp at Liverpool would be amazing.

leggeto
04-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Coat's been on a shoogly peg since Suarez left,not sure he should be getting players like ings,not a high standard you would expect Liverpool to sign

lucky
04-10-2015, 07:43 PM
The job was to big for him. He was very lucky to get it. He's won nothing at any club. Talks like he is the fountain of all football knowledge but is just a serial loser. TBF Liverpool are miles behind the top 4 in the EPL and will struggle to get back into the CL in the near future.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Souness on SSN

'With all due respect to Brenda Rodgers I just don't see why they gave him the job in the first place.

Don't know why folk say with all due respect.

They better not come after Stubbs because he speaks Scouse.

Souness wants to know why Liverpool hired an arrogant manager with no real experience of managing a big club in a quality league. ? Aye that is a real poser, becausethey have no previous history of doing that.

bigwheel
04-10-2015, 07:48 PM
The job was to big for him. He was very lucky to get it. He's won nothing at any club. Talks like he is the fountain of all football knowledge but is just a serial loser. TBF Liverpool are miles behind the top 4 in the EPL and will struggle to get back into the CL in the near future.

That is very harsh ...I'm no Rodgers or Liverpool fan - but he came very close to winning the league, and has been nearer to that than any of their managers in a lot of years.....so this "job too big" feels nonsense to me...

sambajustice
04-10-2015, 07:53 PM
FFS!

I've not even seen this on Sky Sports News yet.

You ruined the news for me.

Cheers...

iwasthere1972
04-10-2015, 07:56 PM

This will be the headline in The Sun.

Klopp at the Kop.

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 08:16 PM
If they were all his signings.

Carragher has just put Liverpool in their place. Compared them to Spurs and said the big teams aren't that fussed about them.

Carragher has a point on recent years but as a club Spurs have never been in Liverpool's league.

McD
04-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Carragher has a point on recent years but as a club Spurs have never been in Liverpool's league.

Totally agree.

think Carragher's point was that Liverpool had slipped to Spurs' level rather than the opposite....Tottenham could only dream of being the size and stature of Liverpool

leggeto
04-10-2015, 08:37 PM
This could be good for Liverpool as any high profile manager coming in would demand a war chest,and you need to spend big if you want to be in the top 4 at the seasons end

McD
04-10-2015, 08:38 PM

Reputed to be a Liverpool fan, and could only take the club upwards

Pete
04-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Tottenham could only dream of being the size and stature of Liverpool

Well, they kind of are now.

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Well, they kind of are now.

Nope never.

3pm
04-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Nope never.

Carragher said that today.

History wise, no comparison. October 2015.....don't kid yourself.

Liverpool obviously have much more potential.

emerald green
04-10-2015, 08:57 PM

I agree with the bit in bold. When Spurs win one European Cup, never mind five, they can just then begin to come close to Liverpool's achievements as a football club.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Throughout his tenure there were many more highs than lows, mainly because of Suarez and Sturridge. Of that there is no doubt. The season we nearly won the league was the best football I've seen them play probably in my lifetime, so far.

All the best to him, he is a good manager he was maybe just out of his depth towards the end. But now it's somebody else turn and time for a new era that will hopefully see Liverpool FC challenging and doing what they do best.

Good luck and thanks Brendan 👍🏻

KloppForTheKop

Billy Whizz
04-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Unfortunately money has taken over the English game. The only way Liverpool will get to the very top again, is if some rich sheik buys them.
Sad, but true, it's all about money. Liverpool is a great club with fanatical supporters, and a great history, but football has changed

jacomo
04-10-2015, 08:58 PM

Spurs going to build a new stadium in London, got a massive waiting list for STs so will sell those seats at a premium. Also Lewis might sell the club.

Who's got more potential?

3pm
04-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Unfortunately money has taken over the English game. The only way Liverpool will get to the very top again, is if some rich sheik buys them.
Sad, but true, it's all about money. Liverpool is a great club with fanatical supporters, and a great history, but football has changed

Yep it has. Chelsea and Man City are good examples.

Spurs going to build a new stadium in London, got a massive waiting list for STs so will sell those seats at a premium. Also Lewis might sell the club.

Who's got more potential?

Liverpool do as a brand but I get the point you make. Liverpool have the stadium being expanded as well.

Scottie
04-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Really disappointed in this and for Brendon as I though he was doing a tremendous job there. :wink:

jgl07
04-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Liverpool seem to think that because they won a fair amount from the 1960s to the 1980s they have a god-given right to be right at the top.

They have a 43,000 capacity stadium. They haven't won a League title for over 25 years. They are basically where Rodgers has taken them, that is a top six or top seven club whose aspirations should be domestic cups and maybe the Europa League.

Rodgers overachieved two years back by finishing second and making the Champions League and has paid the price for that.

keep the faith
04-10-2015, 10:11 PM
https://youtu.be/RJki7211aRU

Very funny!

monktonharp
04-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Klopp at Liverpool would be amazing.Amazing?:rolleyes:

monktonharp
04-10-2015, 11:18 PM
Carragher has a point on recent years but as a club Spurs have never been in Liverpool's league.look into the history books ya scally

SteveHFC
04-10-2015, 11:21 PM
https://youtu.be/RJki7211aRU

Very funny!

Remember watching that live. But still top stuff :faf:

Forza Fred
05-10-2015, 06:19 AM
I always thought his appointment was a Liverpool version of ours when we hired Pat Fenlon.

The job was just too big for him, and there was only ever going to be a parting of the ways not too far down the track.

Liverpool need a manager with regular European experience...ie a big name manager.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 06:28 AM
look into the history books ya scally

No comparison in our history.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 06:32 AM
Liverpool seem to think that because they won a fair amount from the 1960s to the 1980s they have a god-given right to be right at the top.

They have a 43,000 capacity stadium. They haven't won a League title for over 25 years. They are basically where Rodgers has taken them, that is a top six or top seven club whose aspirations should be domestic cups and maybe the Europa League.

Rodgers overachieved two years back by finishing second and making the Champions League and has paid the price for that.

Total nonsense, Liverpool have had plenty of success since the 1980's.Where Rodgers has taken them! Are you having a laugh,he has taken them nowhere and won absolutely nothing on the way.

--------
05-10-2015, 09:35 AM

If Sam A has any sense he won't even be in for the Sunderland job. Major problems behind the scenes and a lot of change needs to happen there before they can be and effective force in English football. Much like their neighbours in black and white.

Besides, AFAIK Sam A likes to be his own boss. That isn't allowed at Sunderland, is it?

And as for Rodgers, he's been a dead man walking for months, though again how far he was being allowed to do the job without interference is open to question.

Bet the Newport players are happy bunnies this morning.

Hibeesmad
05-10-2015, 09:50 AM
Tbf to Spurs they have finished above Liverpool for 5 of the last 6 seasons, considerably spending less money. I do agree that Liverpool as a 'club' have a much bigger history and have been much more successful than what Spurs have but if we are looking into this decade, Spurs have been better.

JimBHibees
05-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Total nonsense, Liverpool have had plenty of success since the 1980's.Where Rodgers has taken them! Are you having a laugh,he has taken them nowhere and won absolutely nothing on the way.

One slip away from winning the league though.

--------
05-10-2015, 10:10 AM

The only reason people say that Liverpool haven't been 'successful' in recent years is in comparison to the great years under Shankly and Paisley. I wish Hibs had been as unsuccessful - Champions' League 2005, UEFA Cup 2001, SuperCup winners in both those years, and 3 League Cups and 2 FA Cups since 2000 isn't a bad haul this century.

When he came, and for a wee while after, Liverpool were playing some wonderful football. Then he began to make his mark on the team, and since then the team has been going backwards.

Mind you, I'm not too impressed with the guys who actually own and run the club. And appointed Brenda in the first place.

Since90+2
05-10-2015, 10:45 AM
I think the point Carragher was trying to make is that Spurs & Liverpool are now thought of in the same way in that they are no longer a top side in England. Chelsea , Man Utd , Man City & Arsenal are now the established top football clubs in England.

Arguing over who is bigger out of Spurs & Liverpool is abit like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 10:51 AM
One slip away from winning the league though.

As widely reported,if that slip had been in the last minute of the last game of the season I would agree with you.

jgl07
05-10-2015, 11:08 AM
The only reason people say that Liverpool haven't been 'successful' in recent years is in comparison to the great years under Shankly and Paisley. I wish Hibs had been as unsuccessful - Champions' League 2005, UEFA Cup 2001, SuperCup winners in both those years, and 3 League Cups and 2 FA Cups since 2000 isn't a bad haul this century.

Not bad by any criteria but apparently not enough for the support and the owners. It should be added that most of those honours were achieved in the period 2000-2006 and one League Cup win in the last ten years is not exactly sparkling for a club of Liverpool's size and history. Birmingham City, Swansea City and even Hibs have matched then in that!

The telling factor has been that the club has slipped out off the Champions League pecking order over the past five years, whereas prior to that they were a fixture in the top four bar the year they won the CL and got in the next season by the backdoor.

The recent club owners are most to blame with some bizarre managerial appointments (Roy and Brendon being the most obvious) and the strange 'Transfer Committee' who ground rules apparently will not permit the signing of any player (for big money) unless they have significant sell-on potential. That is the philosophy for a selling club not for one who are going to be in contention for major titles.

The owners are also to blame for the drawn out saga of the stadium replacement/expansion. This has been ongoing since 2002 and planning permission for a new stadium was granted 11 years ago and the club has been fannying about ever since.

jacomo
05-10-2015, 11:53 AM
I think the point Carragher was trying to make is that Spurs & Liverpool are now thought of in the same way in that they are no longer a top side in England. Chelsea , Man Utd , Man City & Arsenal are now the established top football clubs in England.

Arguing over who is bigger out of Spurs & Liverpool is abit like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

:agree:

Chelsea and Man City show how little history matters. Neither has as good a history as Spurs or Liverpool but it really doesn't matter. If you have enough money you can make your own history.

If Liverpool think they just need to appoint 'the right man' to get back to the top of English football they are deluding themselves.

WeeRussell
05-10-2015, 11:54 AM
If he was arrogant and out of his depth, he's a perfect fit for Liverpool fans' expectations.

WeeRussell
05-10-2015, 12:02 PM

I'm not convinced. He's famous for his best couple of years at Dortmund, and his track record is decent all round. but...

Do you not think Klopp would want to build something at Anfield, which might be a long-term project? I can't see him coming in and turning them into a top team overnight... having said that, I don't think any manager will do that.

Klopp built something special at Dortmund and was rightfully praised for it. IF Liverpool were to get him - I'm not sure it's guaranteed to work in the same way.

J-C
05-10-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm not convinced. He's famous for his best couple of years at Dortmund, and his track record is decent all round. but...

Do you not think Klopp would want to build something at Anfield, which might be a long-term project? I can't see him coming in and turning them into a top team overnight... having said that, I don't think any manager will do that.

Klopp built something special at Dortmund and was rightfully praised for it. IF Liverpool were to get him - I'm not sure it's guaranteed to work in the same way.

Klopp will be given time to build, they did so with Rodgers but it was Rodgers inability to buy very good players that undid him. Apart from brief success at Swansea, Rodgers was a huge gamble by Liverpool and he's rode his luck till now, a bit like Moyes at Man U, not a big enough pull for real top world class players, so had to be happy with sloppy seconds so to speak.

Zazu62
05-10-2015, 01:34 PM
They have to go for ancellotti would be a great manager for Liverpool

Jim44
05-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Somebody on FF saying SSN reporting Warburton is 4th favourite. :faf: He's not even in a field of sixty with PaddyPower.

greenlex
05-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Warbsy. is 20/1 with sky bet. In the top four pthere.

Alex Trager
05-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Warbsy. is 20/1 with sky bet. In the top four pthere.

Crazy to consider that.

I'd like him gone and Sally to take over again to be fair

Bostonhibby
05-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Sounded like Terry butcher and ended up like Terry butcher

ScottB
05-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Klopp will be given time to build, they did so with Rodgers but it was Rodgers inability to buy very good players that undid him. Apart from brief success at Swansea, Rodgers was a huge gamble by Liverpool and he's rode his luck till now, a bit like Moyes at Man U, not a big enough pull for real top world class players, so had to be happy with sloppy seconds so to speak.

The same transfer committee that bought the range of duds under Rodgers is to be present under the next manager, apparently.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 05:52 PM
The same transfer committee that bought the range of duds under Rodgers is to be present under the next manager, apparently.

Not that it will make much difference,after spending 80million latterly and 300 million overall I don't expect much cash to be available.

ScottB
05-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Not that it will make much difference,after spending 80million latterly and 300 million overall I don't expect much cash to be available.

Yeah, it'll probably be a case of 'play the cards you're dealt.'

If they'd spent that amount on fewer, proven players they'd likely be in's better position, instead of signing loads and hoping they'd develop into sellable assets.

jacomo
05-10-2015, 07:36 PM

Focusing solely on the money spent without accounting for money brought in is ridiculous. Sterling and Suarez on their knock a £120m hole in that 'Brendan spent £300m' whinge.

Yes he spent a lot, and often poorly, but he had to replace players sold for huge sums.

This summer his net spend was less than £20m after fees for Borini and Sterling taken into account.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Focusing solely on the money spent without accounting for money brought in is ridiculous. Sterling and Suarez on their knock a £120m hole in that 'Brendan spent £300m' whinge.

Yes he spent a lot, and often poorly, but he had to replace players lost for huge sums.

I was referring to what I think will be made available to the new manager in view of money already spent.

jacomo
05-10-2015, 07:45 PM
I was referring to what I think will be made available to the new manager in view of money already spent.

Fair point. With the stadium redevelopment as well you've got to wonder how much more FSG or whatever they are called can pump in at the moment.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Fair point. With the stadium redevelopment as well you've got to wonder how much more FSG or whatever they are called can pump in at the moment.

They could probably pump in far more than they will, their whole policy of buying younger and cheaper players in the hope of developing them and getting a decent return tells me that aint desperate to bank roll for instant or relatively quick success.

Alex Trager
05-10-2015, 09:00 PM
They could probably pump in far more than they will, their whole policy of buying younger and cheaper players in the hope of developing them and getting a decent return tells me that aint desperate to bank roll for instant or relatively quick success.

What is the system they use called?
They were discussing it at length on talk sport.

The system they used for the baseball team or something?

PatHead
05-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Liverpool used to be feared all over Europe, they aren't even feared at Anfield now.

Club and supporters living in the past.

Bostonhibby
05-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Liverpool used to be feared all over Europe, they aren't even feared at Anfield now.

Club and supporters living in the past.
Sums it up perfectly. It's been an illustrious past that no English teams since have come close to but they are drifting further from it every year.

The first two American chancers did them no favours but in the current climate of English football I can see them getting into the champions league once every five years and being out early doors.

SanFranHibs
05-10-2015, 10:24 PM
This will be the headline in The Sun.

Klopp at the Kop.

Was linked with Hibs, but no happy Kloppers left here.

With regards to Rogers, he was only one Gerrard slip from winning the title.

But the fact is, Liverpool are pretty bad right now and should expect better.

Bad Martini
06-10-2015, 11:21 AM

:agree:

And the man was a ****ing vulture. No sooner had those clueless yanks sacked the King in truly disgusting fashion but that arse licker was there with a (hastily/pre-planned) document that run hundreds of pages as to his plans for the club and why he should get the job.....

Whatever pish he wrote, he'll go down as one of the worst managers Liverpool have had. Boring, inept and he wasted a fortune.

As a lifelong fan, I can genuinely say with my hand on my heart I was happier watching Liverpool struggle initially and even losing than watching the Reds succeed with Brendan. The Americans dont get it. The King fostered a sense of togetherness you cant buy and no amount of stupid ****ing Anfield In Boston, fake Shankly gates and overweight dumbasses singing YNWA will change that.

They dont get it and never will.

I just hope this time, they get the appointment right.

Personally, I'd have left the King where he was given the silverware we won prior to his arrival and the utter **** heap he inheritted and fixed ,all the while with Suarez being a tit and biting and insulting people and some of the better players being permanently bloody injured.

Anyways, the only way is up

YNWA

AndyM_1875
06-10-2015, 11:39 AM

If Liverpool get Jurgen Klopp that's what he does. His signings don't raise huge eyebrows but the players that he brought to Dortmund and then sold on are frightening. Until last season's disapointment, Dortmund were a permanent yearly fixture in the CL group stages. I'd argue that Dortmund are a bigger club than Liverpool and the whole emotional thing with Liverpool won't phase him either having been taken to heart by the Yellow Wall at the Westfalenstadion.

Scouse, if If Jurgen Klopp is appointed on Friday I would be extremely excited if I was you because given time you're going to see some really great football at Anfield.

heretoday
06-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Kop votes Klopp a flop! I can see it now.

JeMeSouviens
06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
What is the system they use called?
They were discussing it at length on talk sport.

The system they used for the baseball team or something?

Moneyball.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2013/10/31/powered-by-bill-james-and-friends-the-red-sox-win-another-moneyball-world-series/

Scouse Hibee
06-10-2015, 12:07 PM
If Liverpool get Jurgen Klopp that's what he does. His signings don't raise huge eyebrows but the players that he brought to Dortmund and then sold on are frightening. Until last season's disapointment, Dortmund were a permanent yearly fixture in the CL group stages. I'd argue that Dortmund are a bigger club than Liverpool and the whole emotional thing with Liverpool won't phase him either having been taken to heart by the Yellow Wall at the Westfalenstadion.

Scouse, if If Jurgen Klopp is appointed on Friday I would be extremely excited if I was you because given time you're going to see some really great football at Anfield.

I hope you are right,time will tell.

AndyM_1875
06-10-2015, 12:27 PM
I hope you are right,time will tell.

This is the background to Dortmund. I think Liverpool fans would approve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29624410

ScottB
06-10-2015, 10:50 PM
This is the background to Dortmund. I think Liverpool fans would approve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29624410

About the same population as Edinburgh... Mental.

SteveHFC
06-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Klopp to be announced on Friday apparently.

:thumbsup: