03-10-2015, 11:00 PM
The match goals from the 3-0 victory over QOS:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Gatecrasher
03-10-2015, 11:16 PM
3 good goals :thumbsup:

craigmounthibby
03-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Great result and a very good performance on a shocking pitch.

Andy74
03-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Who is the commentator these days?

Pedantic_Hibee
04-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Who is the commentator these days?

Stephen Hawking by the sounds of it.....

Tha Cabbage Kid
04-10-2015, 05:40 AM
Sounds like he just got out of bed to do the commentary :(

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
04-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Stephen Hawking by the sounds of it.....

To be fair, SH can presumably pronounce "three" properly.

Great goals though. I wonder how many assists LS has now?

Green Diet
04-10-2015, 07:43 AM
SH's commentary almost put me to sleep. Where is the passion and excitement in his voice? How did he get this gig?

Those South Americans can teach us a thing or two like gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll .

:aok:

Bay Area Hibees
04-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Watching at home in San Francisco.
Miss hame!
GGTTH

Andy74
04-10-2015, 09:34 AM
To be fair, SH can presumably pronounce "three" properly.

Great goals though. I wonder how many assists LS has now?

It was a shame we scored in the fird minute, got free goals, free points and went fird.

StevieBoyKdy
04-10-2015, 10:05 AM
One thing I noticed for the first goal. We had 4 players in the box, that is excellent to see, very attacking. Long gone are the days when we would have just one player in there against 3 defenders love seeing us go forward in numbers. Another clean sheet at a very tricky away day. Well done Stubbs and the players.

emerald green
04-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Good sensible refereeing at Hibs second goal.

An excellent goal, with fast incisive passing (Malonga) and running into the box (Henderson).

Scott Allan Key
04-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Jason Cummings is really going for that Senator Palpatine look.

SaulGoodman
04-10-2015, 11:20 AM
One thing I noticed for the first goal. We had 4 players in the box, that is excellent to see, very attacking. Long gone are the days when we would have just one player in there against 3 defenders love seeing us go forward in numbers. Another clean sheet at a very tricky away day. Well done Stubbs and the players.

Stubbs said in his post match interview that they've been working all week on getting more bodies in the box, which is good to see.

rcarter1
04-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Stubbs said in his post match interview that they've been working all week on getting more bodies in the box, which is good to see.

It worked! :flag:

whereswallace?
04-10-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm only getting 19 seconds worth of footage on that, do I need to sign up to see full highlights?

Billy
04-10-2015, 06:22 PM
I'm only getting 19 seconds worth of footage on that, do I need to sign up to see full highlights?
If you just want to see the goals then click the freeview button. If you want to see highlights etc then you will have to subscribe.

Managers interviews and goals are all via the freeview button

whereswallace?
04-10-2015, 06:22 PM
If you just want to see the goals then click the freeview button. If you want to see highlights etc then you will have to subscribe.

Managers interviews and goals are all via the freeview button

Cheers mate

brog
04-10-2015, 06:36 PM
The match goals from the 3-0 victory over QOS:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Thanks Billy, I just watched the extended highlights also & some of Dom's touches were just sublime. I hope he'll now take on the mantle of our #1 entertainer while also being as effective as he was yesterday. his level of skill for a big guy is superb, well done Dom!

brog
05-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Watching the highlights yet again I was struck by the fantastic work our attack & midfield did in closing down Q of S players when they were on the ball. Our last 2 goals came from quick breaks after catching their players in possession. We could also have had several more in the same way, notably Sam S in last minute.Also a quick word re Lewis, for the 1st goal he hits a 50 yard pass to Dom, then he's the player who takes the return, exchanges passes with Dom & crosses for the goal. His intercept, run & measured pass for the 3rd was also excellent. If he's not careful he'll end up in team of the season again!
A few other miscellaneous thoughts; JC showed he's a natural predator for first. John McG ( I think ) is waiting on cutback reaching him but JC goes towards the ball & scores. The passing by DM'c, JC & Dom & run off the ball & finish by LH for 2nd was exemplary. MB's calm sidefoot finish from 20 yards reminded me of the great Ally McLeod at his best! No finer compliment IMO. Excellent all round.