3pm
03-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Longest answer ever to one question.

3pm
03-10-2015, 08:22 PM
http://youtu.be/zTZmPCSCa-E

MJN1875
03-10-2015, 08:29 PM
I hate him and Chelsea. Was happy to catch the last 2 goals. His smugness reminds me of the Huns ATM.

Jonnyboy
03-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Wow!!

stevie-bee
03-10-2015, 09:09 PM
What a f###y ,
I hate Chelsea serve them right

Stax
03-10-2015, 09:17 PM
What happened to the away manager being interviewed 1st? Mourinho spat the dummy when Martinez was interviewed after Everton pumped them and went to great lengths to say this was against protocol / disrespectful.

Northernhibee
03-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Surely not long for the sack.

poolman
03-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Funny how he refused to answer the question about the two penalty claims for Saints

Mikey09
03-10-2015, 10:17 PM
As I posted on another thread about Mourinho, he is looking for sympathy from refs, fans, players, whoever will give him it. See when you're constantly a smart arse Jose?! It's very hard to be sympathetic towards someone like that... :greengrin

Tinribs
04-10-2015, 02:27 AM
When he first turned up, i liked the guy..thought he was a bit gallus. But after hearing him blame everyone other than himself, for match after match this season, and how other teams are lucky..i now think he is a complete dobber. Hope the special one gets special treatment from the English FA for his bitter rants against match day officials.

Steve20
04-10-2015, 06:47 AM
I've always really liked Mourinho. Apart from a small blip in a season here or there, he's always delivered results and trophies.

But that interview yesterday is now a manager losing the plot.

McKenzie
04-10-2015, 06:55 AM
He has the media in the palm of his hand. Another rant to the press taking everyone's focus of another terrible performance and gives him another week to try and sort out the mess they are in.

mjhibby
04-10-2015, 06:57 AM
I've always really liked Mourinho. Apart from a small blip in a season here or there, he's always delivered results and trophies.

But that interview yesterday is now a manager losing the plot.

He looks like a manager who doesnt know how to get his team out of their slump. Very funny but sad at the same time. Im sure roman is ready to do the deed if the results dont pick up pretty sharpish.

I'm_cabbaged
04-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Just watched the MOTD, wtf is he greeting about?

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Just watched the MOTD, wtf is he greeting about?

Exactly he's talking pish yet again,the man's a ******g buffoon and it's only now that some people are realising that.

worcesterhibby
04-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Knob

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Seems to have lost the plot. Media darling when his team is playing well, but a bit of a tit sometimes when things go wrong .

Scottie
04-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Exactly he's talking pish yet again,the man's a ******g buffoon and it's only now that some people are realising that.
He's working his ticket out of there Scouse. He doesn't want to be there anymore IMO.

Hes still hacked off being overlooked for the Man Utd job.

eastmainsmsh
04-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Big heid serves him and chelsea right no sympathy lol

sleeping giant
04-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Think he knows his tea is oot.

O'Rourke3
04-10-2015, 09:31 AM
I still like him. Always worth watching and sometimes believing. His own box of fireworks - complains if the opposition don't shake his hands but clears off down the tunnel a minute early to avoid Wenger and doesn't see the paradox. A terrible loser something I wish we could be a bit more like as a club.

What I'm loving is the most odious club I can imagine in England are having the bother they are. Roman's billions will bail them out somehow but I'd never miss Chelsea if they folded.

hibsbollah
04-10-2015, 09:40 AM
He's behaving like Wenger these days, which is probably the criticism he'd hate the most! A self obsessed, narcissistic prick.

emerald green
04-10-2015, 09:59 AM
He's working his ticket out of there Scouse. He doesn't want to be there anymore IMO.

:agree: "Sack me, but I won't quit", says Mourinho.

His players ultimately will be the ones who will get him the sack, if they have decided to stop playing for him. His behaviour and attitude towards the club doctor was very poor IMHO.

Jack Hackett
04-10-2015, 10:01 AM
He's behaving like Wenger these days, which is probably the criticism he'd hate the most! A self obsessed, narcissistic prick.

Must be a Portuguese thing...The 'self obsessed, narcissistic prick' bit :greengrin

04-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Very celtic-like with his paranoid "oh everybody's against us, its a conspiracy, nobody likes us etc etc". Can't stand chelsea and lost all respect for Mourinho. Smug, arrogant tit who comes across as pathetic and desperate in that interview.

J-C
04-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Mourinho only ever gets one really good season out of his players, I heard recently that he is the type of manager that struggles when he has a large squad as his man management style suits having only 14-15 players, once he loses them he struggles. Porto 02-04, Chelsea 04-07, Inter 08-10, Real 10-13, Chelsea 13- ?? do you see a pattern here.

Onceinawhile
04-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Announcement on Chelsea.com at half two according to their twitter.

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 01:38 PM

Yep then he will tell everyone that he is the victim because of his success.

Haymaker
04-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Announcement on Chelsea.com at half two according to their twitter.

Nothing so far?

easty
04-10-2015, 01:46 PM

Yep, I said the same to someone the other day. I can't stand Arsenal because of Wenger, I'd always liked Mourinho but he's starting to become a pain in the erse.

jgl07
04-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Yep, I said the same to someone the other day. I can't stand Arsenal because of Wenger, I'd always liked Mourinho but he's starting to become a pain in the erse.
Likewise, I thought that Mourinho was refreshing first time around. He is beginning to sound like a record stuck in the groove.

He never seems to last more than 2-3 years with one club: Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, Chelsea. He either claimed to be moving on to bigger things or flounces off in a huff.

I will be surprised if he lasts the season out. He has lost the dressing room and Abramovich is not noted for his patience.

Sir David Gray
04-10-2015, 02:49 PM
I went totally off him after the way he behaved towards Eva Carneiro at the start of the season.

His conduct was completely out of order and he should have been hammered by Chelsea and the FA over that incident.

ScottB
04-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Likewise, I thought that Mourinho was refreshing first time around. He is beginning to sound like a record stuck in the groove.

He never seems to last more than 2-3 years with one club: Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, Chelsea. He either claimed to be moving on to bigger things or flounces off in a huff.

I will be surprised if he lasts the season out. He has lost the dressing room and Abramovich is not noted for his patience.

He seems to thrive on picking fights, and using that to galvanise his sides. Perhaps his 2-3 year limit is a result of him having to pick bigger and bigger fights and ends up alienating players / owners.

In this case it could well have been his nonsensical actions with the club doctor that's been the issue. If Terry and co have turned against him, well, let's remember how they were performing once they had decided they'd had enough of Villas-Boas...

leggeto
04-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Good manager one of the best but comes across really arrogant, thinks he's the big shot

iwasthere1972
04-10-2015, 04:32 PM
I used to like him and his interviews were normally entertaining but he's now just arrogant.

heretoday
04-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Mourinho is great. He is totally mad but he's great. If he leaves Chelsea he will go on to dominate Europe with another team.

Problem at The Bridge is he hasn't moved on the dead wood soon enough.

Scouse Hibee
04-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Mourinho is great. He is totally mad but he's great. If he leaves Chelsea he will go on to dominate Europe with another team.

Problem at The Bridge is he hasn't moved on the dead wood soon enough.

Only if that tean have stacks of cash.

FitbaFolkKen
04-10-2015, 07:00 PM
He is under real pressure, as he said it is the worst run of his career. It will be interesting to see i he turns it around.

I noticed on MOTD that Shearer said he thought he had lost the dressing room. He said something long the lines of you don't put someone on at half time(Matic) and take them off twenty minutes later unless you are trying to make a statement to your players that you are in charge. It is a solid move I remember it turning round Butchers regime when he did it to Ross Caldwell(could have the wrong player here).

easty
04-10-2015, 07:03 PM

I can see him at PSG, and going far in the Champions League.

ScottB
04-10-2015, 07:15 PM

To be fair, I doubt any team will ever win the Champions League again without having stacks of cash. Even Barca seem to turned to buying in players over promoting youth recently.

Though I take the point, that Mourino has never seemed to be one for nurturing young players, but then he's never been anywhere long enough either really.

Thecat23
05-10-2015, 06:05 AM
Was told that the dressing room is split after the way he treated the club doc. When she left senior players went to speak to him and they were told to stay out of it. It's left a bad taste in the mouths of a few and apparently a few words have been spoken! I don't think he will see the season out.

J-C
05-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Was told that the dressing room is split after the way he treated the club doc. When she left senior players went to speak to him and they were told to stay out of it. It's left a bad taste in the mouths of a few and apparently a few words have been spoken! I don't think he will see the season out.

The media are all over this with the same story, he needs all his players to be on the same page but he's split them with his attitude here, his management style is getting all senior players on his side and they keep everyone happy, lose any senior players and you lose the whole lot, Villas Boas found that out.

--------
05-10-2015, 10:15 AM
He is under real pressure, as he said it is the worst run of his career. It will be interesting to see i he turns it around.

I noticed on MOTD that Shearer said he thought he had lost the dressing room. He said something long the lines of you don't put someone on at half time(Matic) and take them off twenty minutes later unless you are trying to make a statement to your players that you are in charge. It is a solid move I remember it turning round Butchers regime when he did it to Ross Caldwell(could have the wrong player here).

I'm sure Terry would be happy to sit down with Mourinho and share all the wisdom of his long and successful career.

Mourinho's reaping the harvest of his own arrogance at Chelsea. That said, there's not a single player at Chelsea right now that I have any time for. Good players they may be - some of them are great players without a doubt - but the way they generally conduct themselves on the field reminds me of Oldco at their worst.

I hope JM stays a while longer at the Bridge. I don't think he will, unless things improve very rapidly, because Russian billionaires don't tend to have a lot of patience with failure.

But in an increasingly malodorous League, Chelsea and JM stink the worst.

SteveHFC
05-10-2015, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=179&v=T2_l_cjtIRc

jgl07
05-10-2015, 12:16 PM
Mourinho has just received the 'dreaded vote of confidence' from the club.

steakbake
05-10-2015, 12:23 PM
I'm sure Terry would be happy to sit down with Mourinho and share all the wisdom of his long and successful career.

Mourinho's reaping the harvest of his own arrogance at Chelsea. That said, there's not a single player at Chelsea right now that I have any time for. Good players they may be - some of them are great players without a doubt - but the way they generally conduct themselves on the field reminds me of Oldco at their worst.

I hope JM stays a while longer at the Bridge. I don't think he will, unless things improve very rapidly, because Russian billionaires don't tend to have a lot of patience with failure.

But in an increasingly malodorous League, Chelsea and JM stink the worst.

Even as someone who doesn't even have a dog in the race, something about them which pretty much begins with the arrogance of Mourinho and ends with their fans makes each defeat enjoyable.