PDA

View Full Version : Behind The Scenes - Hibs v St Mirren

Billy
29-09-2015, 06:10 PM
Great stuff from Ross Addy and the lads who are giving an insight into a match day at Easter Road. Here is the day from Saturday: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Hibstrooper
29-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Good video, I'm liking these. It reminds me a bit of the tunnel cam that Man City used to do which was interesting to watch.

It it would be good to get more content up on YouTube channel as these appear to be the only things going up at the moment so it's a bit sparse. I get that you are trying to drive traffic to Hibs Interactive however that's over 4k subscribers on YouTube now so it's a powerful channel.

Billy
29-09-2015, 07:21 PM
Good video, I'm liking these. It reminds me a bit of the tunnel cam that Man City used to do which was interesting to watch.

It it would be good to get more content up on YouTube channel as these appear to be the only things going up at the moment so it's a bit sparse. I get that you are trying to drive traffic to Hibs Interactive however that's over 4k subscribers on YouTube now so it's a powerful channel.

The freeview content is on Hibs TV via the club website.

You don't have to sign up for it and you get the full managers interviews, behind the scenes footage and the match goals from midnight of a match day.

Baldy Foghorn
29-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Did Lewis shoot when he hit bar, I thought at the time it was a cross, footage shows it was a shot?

Danderhall Hibs
29-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Did Lewis shoot when he hit bar, I thought at the time it was a cross, footage shows it was a shot?

Looked like a mis hit to me as well. If the footage is showing it was a shot it's camera trickery.

Billy Whizz
29-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Looked like a mis hit to me as well. If the footage is showing it was a shot it's camera trickery.

It was a cross from where I sit

Jonnyboy
29-09-2015, 08:05 PM
It was a cross from where I sit

Crikey, that's clever. I could have sworn Lewis was on the park at the time :wink:

matty_f
29-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Great stuff from Ross Addy and the lads who are giving an insight into a match day at Easter Road. Here is the day from Saturday: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

These are excellent, really well done and have a great 'feel' to them. :aok:

California-Hibs
30-09-2015, 02:24 AM
Absolutely love these videos that the club are doing, especially as a Hibs fan who lives on the other side of the world. It gives me a chance to somewhat feel like part of the match day experience, and is a nice rememberance as to what my Hibs every other weekend life once was. Keep em coming Hibs! :agree::top marks:flag:

MJN1875
01-10-2015, 07:04 PM

Imo they need to do a lot more of this.
They let my daughter and I meet all the players after the game, really nice touch from hibs.
All the players were brilliant, took the time to sign all the autographs and have pictures taken.