PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FALKIRK V HIBERNIAN: TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
28-09-2015, 05:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5727)

3pm
28-09-2015, 05:19 PM
What's the point in loyalty points and / or a season ticket if you don't get even an extra day or two to buy tickets before a general sale?

marinello59
28-09-2015, 05:22 PM
What's the point in loyalty points and / or a season ticket if you don't get even an extra day or two to buy tickets before a general sale?

What's the point in making people wait longer to buy tickets when there is absolutely no need?

Keith_M
28-09-2015, 05:32 PM

Do you really think we'll be near selling out?

.Sean.
28-09-2015, 05:32 PM
What's the point in making people wait longer to buy tickets when there is absolutely no need?
That doesn't matter a monkeys, one of the perks of a season ticket is meant to be a priority window for purchasing tickets for away games.

Here's a scenario, we're flying and in a position where we could fill our allocation for Falkirk. A season ticket holder who goes to the majority of away games is a wee bit skint the day the tickets go on sale, for instance he gets paid a few days after they're released but if there was a priority window he'd most likely be fine as he's paid before they go on general sale. But he misses out because someone that rarely goes to Easter Road never mind an away game fancies a wee trip cause the team are doing well? This isn't an inconceivable scenario, far from it.

Season ticket holders should always have a priority window.

marinello59
28-09-2015, 05:37 PM
That doesn't matter a monkeys, one of the perks of a season ticket is meant to be a priority window for purchasing tickets for away games.

Here's a scenario, we're flying and in a position where we could fill our allocation for Falkirk. A season ticket holder who goes to the majority of away games is a wee bit skint the day the tickets go on sale, for instance he gets paid a few days after they're released but if there was a priority window he'd most likely be fine as he's paid before they go on general sale. But he misses out because someone that rarely goes to Easter Road never mind an away game fancies a wee trip cause the team are doing well? This isn't an inconceivable scenario, far from it.

If it looks like there will be a high demand for any game then there will be priority windows. The club is exercising some good old fashioned common sense here.

B.H.F.C
28-09-2015, 05:42 PM
If it looks like there will be a high demand for any game then there will be priority windows. The club is exercising some good old fashioned common sense here.

I'm all for making sure the people with the highest number of loyalty points get first dibs on tickets. But in this instance, I don't see any issue in what they are doing.

They are probably basing it on current sales for QOTS where we'll have a similar sized allocation. If the demand is there then the sales should 100% be staggered. But in this case there isn't any requirement.

FranckSuzy
28-09-2015, 05:50 PM

Rustle, it tells you in the article :greengrin

"Please note due to the sizeable allocation for tickets we have decided to put tickets on general sale without the need for loyalty points prirority windows. For matches where demand is expected to exceed supply we will continue to use the loyalty scheme to stagger ticket sales".

offshorehibby
28-09-2015, 06:07 PM
It has already happened this season with games with a high demand the higher loyalty points get first dibs. Falkirk mid week is not going to be sold out so no need for it.

SteveHFC
28-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Ridiculous so someone with over 400 points might not get a ticket while someone who hasn't been to a game will?

SneakersO'Toole
28-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Ridiculous so someone with over 400 points might not get a ticket while someone who hasn't been to a game will?

On this occasion there isn't the remotest chance of that happening so stop twisting your knickers for no reason.

Ringothedog
28-09-2015, 07:50 PM

Correct, if we sell out our allocation before kick off and someone with over 400 points who has not bought a ticket in the 3 weeks they have to buy one, then you are right it is ridiculous.

green&left
28-09-2015, 07:53 PM

Dunno what your panicking about. You'll be able to have an entire row to yourself if you want to.

Having a priority when there is no chance we'll sell-out, not even close to it, is daft. Good on Hibs for this one.

And like QotS this Saturday, good pricing from Falkirk aswell.

Scouse Hibee
28-09-2015, 07:57 PM

Haha here's another one, ST holder doesn't get paid until after the priority window has ended so still misses out!

lucky
28-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Glad we've found something else to moan about. We won't take more than a 1000 so everyone who wants a ticket will get one

HH81
29-09-2015, 06:57 AM

That will be happening as i am buying the whole stand on day 1.

Least people are not moaning about the points anymore that is a bonus.

Stop worrying Steven.

Jonnyboy
29-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Bought my tickets this morning at the ticket office. Lassie there said loads left but that if SteveHFC asks we're to tell him they're sold out to non loyalty points fans :greengrin

Pat 0-7
16-10-2015, 04:09 PM
I was going to buy tx for this game but the website doesnt say if they are print at home, post out or collect from ER. Too late for the 2nd and 3rd options for me.

Anyone know if tickets are likely to be available at the ground on Tuesday?

Hermit Crab
16-10-2015, 04:11 PM
I was going to buy tx for this game but the website doesnt say if they are print at home, post out or collect from ER. Too late for the 2nd and 3rd options for me.

Anyone know if tickets are likely to be available at the ground on Tuesday?

You can't print away tickets at home and there has never been tickets on sale at the Falkirk stadium for hibs fans on the day even if it hasn't sold out.

Pat 0-7
16-10-2015, 04:16 PM
You can't print away tickets at home and there has never been tickets on sale at the Falkirk stadium for hibs fans on the day even if it hasn't sold out.

Ok cheers.

hibs0666
16-10-2015, 04:52 PM

Did you manage to get one before the sell-out?

HH81
16-10-2015, 05:09 PM

Imagine not selling empty seats on the day of a game. It is so stupid!

sbell1875
16-10-2015, 11:39 PM
I bought my ticket at 8:30pm on Friday night online no problem. Seems there are only 2 seating sections on sale though.

Not In The Know
17-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Jeez how did going to Falkirk become so complicated.

marinello59
17-10-2015, 08:02 AM
I've bought tickets there on match day before from a wee hut in the car park.

Nakedmanoncrack
17-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Me too