PDA

View Full Version : Media Post Match Interview v St Mirren

Billy
26-09-2015, 07:28 PM
The managers post match interview on Hibs TV: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

All other content from today will be up later tonight.

Billy Whizz
26-09-2015, 07:32 PM
The managers post match interview on Hibs TV: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

All other content from today will be up later tonight.

Was the saints goal onside? From my seat in the east, it looked marginally offside

Billy
26-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Was the saints goal onside? From my seat in the east, it looked marginally offside

He was onside IMHO. Just watched again and he is onside.

3pm
26-09-2015, 07:38 PM

Agreed.

On the interview side, Stubbs looks ****ed off but these are things to deal with if he wants to be a top manager.

emerald green
26-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Stubbs was right. The first goal was crucial - St Midden's only shot on target IIRC. And it feels like a defeat.

Billy Whizz
26-09-2015, 07:50 PM

Thanks, thought off at the time, but the correct decision looks to have been made

PISTOL1875
26-09-2015, 09:05 PM
All very well Stubbs saying the first goal is crucial. It is just a shame that he hasn't worked out a solution to beat some of the so-called lesser sides yet isn't it ???

SneakersO'Toole
27-09-2015, 11:19 AM
3 shots on target all game. There is your problem right there Alan.

Ozyhibby
27-09-2015, 01:50 PM
My worry is that he does not seem to acknowledge that we have a problem scoring goals and keeps complaining about it being difficult scoring against teams who defend. What does he want teams to do?
Fast losing patience with his excuses. We are dire to watch but I could handle that if we were getting results. We're not though.
It's getting very like the Fenlon era. Lots of possession in midfield, no end product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
27-09-2015, 03:25 PM
3 shots on target all game. There is your problem right there Alan.

Just seen Rangers stats for today, 21 shots and 11 on target, that's why they are averaging 3 goals a game.

Alfred E Newman
27-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Hearts did it last year and Rangers are doing it this year. Score early and the game opens up. We started brightly yesterday but couldnt get that early goal and when Saints pinched the goal it was always going to be a struggle.

emerald green
27-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Hearts did it last year and Rangers are doing it this year. Score early and the game opens up. We started brightly yesterday but couldnt get that early goal and when Saints pinched the goal it was always going to be a struggle.

:agree: The bit in bold - it was as predictable as night follows day.