PDA

View Full Version : (Email from) Leeann Dempster

Mcpakeisgod
24-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Lovely wee email from Ms Dempster talking about last nights performance, another good sign of great communication from the club to the fans, I like the tone of the email, not spoken like a computer. A real personal feel

Top marks Ms Dempster 👍

bingo70
24-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Lovely wee email from Ms Dempster talking about last nights performance, another good sign of great communication from the club to the fans, I like the tone of the email, not spoken like a computer. A real personal feel

Top marks Ms Dempster 👍

What did the email say? Don't think I got one.

staunchhibby
24-09-2015, 06:32 PM
A nice touch.Good PR.

Hiber-nation
24-09-2015, 06:34 PM
What did the email say? Don't think I got one.

It said

"Well, last night wasn’t bad, was it?

We're delighted with the performance of Alan and his team in yesterday’s win. If you haven’t watched the highlights back yet they’re available on Hibs TV – I still can’t decide which goal I prefer!

We were up against the country's in-form team and more than matched them across the park. We scored two excellent individual goals to cap a great team performance, and the defence showed why they've been receiving plaudits in the press of late.

We needed that extra bit of support to see us through the last 10 minutes and the fans delivered. It was a very special end to the match and a great one to share with everyone that was there. Thanks for your efforts last night and over the season so far.

Saturday's game will make it five in six matches at Easter Road, and to me it's no coincidence that we've built up a bit of momentum with these home matches. We're going for our sixth win in a row now, and ideally another good performance to match.

Hopefully you'll be able to make it along to Easter Road on Saturday, or tune in on Hibs TV if you can't make it, and all going well we'll have another reason to celebrate. If you haven't got your ticket yet you can buy online or visit the Ticket Office.

Enjoy the game when it comes.

GGTTH

Leeann"

Jonnyboy
24-09-2015, 06:36 PM

Top marks Ms Dempster 

:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
24-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Feels like they really appreciate the backing of the fans.....Especially in the last ten minutes last night, we were raucous.....

BoomtownHibees
24-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Feels like they really appreciate the backing of the fans.....Especially in the last ten minutes last night, we were raucous.....

Atmosphere was immense last night, especially that last 10 minutes and when Malonga scored. Anybody that says the new stand/stadium can't produce an atmosphere compared to the old east is talking nonsense IMO

ian cruise
24-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Thought the email was a really nice touch. Gutted I'm in Inverness this weekend and can't make it.

monktonharp
24-09-2015, 08:24 PM
Thought the email was a really nice touch. Gutted I'm in Inverness this weekend and can't make it. hope you are taking part in the 10k, see if you can keep up wi my daughter. anyway, I never got an email fi Dempster, and did she not take a swipe at those nasty M'Well fans for their performance in Greenock on Tuesday?:wink:

givescotlandfreedom
24-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Good Pr and she's absolutely right. One of those nights where you realise why you put yourself through the bad times!

matty_f
24-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Atmosphere was immense last night, especially that last 10 minutes and when Malonga scored. Anybody that says the new stand/stadium can't produce an atmosphere compared to the old east is talking nonsense IMO

:agree: We've had some cracking atmospheres at games with the new stand built. Last night was right up there imho.

silverhibee
24-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Still waiting for my Email.

Home & Away and this is how i get treated, shameful.

A PM will suffice Leeann. :thumbsup:

3pm
25-09-2015, 05:25 AM
Still waiting for my Email.

Home & Away and this is how i get treated, shameful.

A PM will suffice Leeann. :thumbsup:

You get to watch training!!

Weststandwanab
25-09-2015, 08:07 AM
I thought it was a very nice touch.

That was my favourite experience at Easer Road in the last five years.

It is starting to feel good again being a Hibby.

Thank, largely in my opinion to Ms. Dempster and AS.

As for Dom's goal, I will never forget celebrating that with my son.

CallumLaidlaw
25-09-2015, 09:20 AM
I thought it was a very nice touch.

That was my favourite experience at Easer Road in the last five years.

It is starting to feel good again being a Hibby.

Thank, largely in my opinion to Ms. Dempster and AS.

As for Dom's goal, I will never forget celebrating that with my son.

I have similar feelings to that for Griffith's winner in the semi final against Falkirk. My son was 8 and was REALLy starting to get into football at the time after being taken to ER for around 3 years. The topsy turviness of that game meant that the 4th was just a joyous moment between me and the lad!

Weststandwanab
25-09-2015, 10:56 AM
I have similar feelings to that for Griffith's winner in the semi final against Falkirk. My son was 8 and was REALLy starting to get into football at the time after being taken to ER for around 3 years. The topsy turviness of that game meant that the 4th was just a joyous moment between me and the lad!

Yes that goal is up there but as my son was not there - he was too young in his mother's opinion - Dom's is better for me because he was there.

Dom. if you are reading and playing tomorrow, at any point, we will not hold it again you if you could repeat that goal.

itslegaltender
25-09-2015, 11:15 AM

For me it was Doyle's goal, never felt anything like it at a game before or since. The Griffiths goal was a peach but for me it almost felt like an inevitability.

HibbyAndy
25-09-2015, 11:47 AM
For me it was Doyle's goal, never felt anything like it at a game before or since. The Griffiths goal was a peach but for me it almost felt like an inevitability.

Bang on the money.

wick hibby
25-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Very nice touch :greengrin

Keith_M
25-09-2015, 05:28 PM
My Mrs got one of those E-Mails and wondered how someone called 'Leeann' knew anything about 'last night's performance'

:embarrass

HoboHarry
26-09-2015, 03:34 AM
My Mrs got one of those E-Mails and wondered how someone called 'Leeann' knew anything about 'last night's performance'

:embarrass
My wife commended me on last nights performance. That was 20 years ago mind you.......

:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
26-09-2015, 11:52 AM
I didn't get one.

I can only assume that my performance was just as good as it usually is.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

oneone73
26-09-2015, 12:43 PM
I didn't get one.

I can only assume that my performance was just as good as it usually is.

Hardly worth mentioning, do you mean? ☺

CropleyWasGod
26-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Hardly worth mentioning, do you mean? ☺
Lest someone else says it......

I always up my game when there are sheep about :)