PDA

View Full Version : Ryan McLaughlin

Mikey09
24-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Boy who came on for Shinnie last night. Really impressed me. Anyone know much about him?! Looks a player that lad.

Vault Boy
24-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Boy who came on for Shinnie last night. Really impressed me. Anyone know much about him?! Looks a player that lad.

On loan from Liverpool, NI international at only 20. Rated him from what little I saw of him before he joined Aberdeen (was at Barnsley I think and have seen a bit of the Pool youth team). After reading the Dons fans forums, they seem to think he was one of their worst performers! Calls for him to be sent back to Liverpool. :greengrin

Think they're just PO'd that their best player was taken off injured.

Mikey09
24-09-2015, 03:23 PM
On loan from Liverpool, NI international at only 20. Rated him from what little I saw of him before he joined Aberdeen (was at Barnsley I think and have seen a bit of the Pool youth team). After reading the Dons fans forums, they seem to think he was one of their worst performers! Calls for him to be sent back to Liverpool. :greengrin

Think they're just PO'd that their best player was taken off injured.

Cheers mate. I thought he was very good!! Opinions eh?! He's got great pace, terrific delivery and a fantastic engine. Big future ahead of him.

O'Rourke3
24-09-2015, 03:35 PM
I thought he had quick feet but for such a big fellow went down if the wind looked at him wrong. Cleary they're still doing Saurez drills back 'ome

Sent via the bushes @ EM

MWHIBBIES
24-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Dons fans absolutely tearing into him.